Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nigerian Passport Renewal Issue In Qatar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Passport Renewal Issue In Qatar (511 Views)

Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Passport Renewal Issue In Qatar by LiftedMan: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
I saw someone engaging the Nigerian immigration on this matter and i just want to use this medium to encourage other Nigerians in Qatar to join and help the person chatting the up the Nigerian immigration on twitter. One persons can't do it alone.

Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal Issue In Qatar by Or11: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Even if a million people sign a petition, nothing will happen. He should collect a letter of introduction from the embassy in Qatar, official price is 80 dollars and then take the letter to the nearest country that has a Nigerian embassy that issues passport probably the Emirates or Saudi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal Issue In Qatar by iamajiiii(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
@or11 do you mind if we chat on WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal Issue In Qatar by Or11: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
iamajiiii:
@or11 do you mind if we chat on WhatsApp

What would you like to chat about?
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal Issue In Qatar by AlayeKondogbia: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na wa for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Transcript / The Best Country For My Work Between Mauritius And Dubai / Advice On How To Apply For Dependant Of Children Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.