Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Through The Storms Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Through The Storms Of Life (271 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Riding Through The Storms Of Life / How To Overcome The Storms Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Through The Storms Of Life by elmas(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hello good people, I was pondering on the things of life, the good, the bad and the ugly. there is a story of residents being kidnapped in Abuja and I was like what will make helpless people to be kidnapped in the middle of the night and why would bad people walk through the streets freely under the sun without getting burnt, this people could be you and I or any of our relatives, the other day was a couple that was killed in cold blood just in front of their children, leaving this kids as untimely orphans, this couple were serious Christians that were active in the church.

There are a crowd of families or personalities that succeed in life without much stress or pain, there are stories whereby people exit a particular environment before calamity befalls occupants of that environment, or being saved from attacks without a scratch. You hear a person comes down from a car and in few minutes time the car gets an accident and all passengers will die or a person will be inside the car without a mark, or stories where a persons cup will explode before drinking a poisoned drink.

As a course of this many join fraternities, occultic societies, Religious affiliation and others, but all this might revoke its cover when being seriously hit.

The reason for my curiosity is to seek for the public's opinion on how to be safe through the evil of this world, what are the sacrifices or procedures one must follow to be safe from harm.
Re: Through The Storms Of Life by FlyHeight: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
You can download an app called Luno and register on the exchange and start from there... It’s a user friendly app...

I was banned temporarily on the thread hence my replying here

elmas:
Hello good people, I was pondering on the things of life, the good, the bad and the ugly. there is a story of residents being kidnapped in Abuja and I was like what will make helpless people to be kidnapped in the middle of the night and why would bad people walk through the streets freely under the sun without getting burnt, this people could be you and I or any of our relatives, the other day was a couple that was killed in cold blood just in front of their children, leaving this kids as untimely orphans, this couple were serious Christians that were active in the church.

There are a crowd of families or personalities that succeed in life without much stress or pain, there are stories whereby people exit a particular environment before calamity befalls occupants of that environment, or being saved from attacks without a scratch. You hear a person comes down from a car and in few minutes time the car gets an accident and all passengers will die or a person will be inside the car without a mark, or stories where a persons cup will explode before drinking a poisoned drink.

As a course of this many join fraternities, occultic societies, Religious affiliation and others, but all this might revoke its cover when being seriously hit.

The reason for my curiosity is to seek for the public's opinion on how to be safe through the evil of this world, what are the sacrifices or procedures one must follow to be safe from harm.
Re: Through The Storms Of Life by elmas(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
FlyHeight:
You can download an app called Luno and register on the exchange and start from there... It’s a user friendly app...

But Sir I don't know Jack on crypto, how do I go about it Sir?
Re: Through The Storms Of Life by elmas(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
FlyHeight:

With a little of how much can I start with??
And can one make up to 3k daily??
Re: Through The Storms Of Life by elmas(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
FlyHeight:

What's the next step boss?
Re: Through The Storms Of Life by FlyHeight: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
elmas:

With a little of how much can I start with??
And can one make up to 3k daily??

It all depends on your targets and how strong your heart is... You can’t panic cuz the market will rise and fall, you just have to learn to ride the trend... For example you could make around that with rip or lite with 100k if u won’t panic and know how to ride the wave and are willing to do about 4 trades daily. Rip was hit with a major lawsuit bt I am still making quid despite people panicking

Pls reply on the main thread I’ve been unbanned

(1) (Reply)

Free Gift International Releases 2 Movies On October 1st And 2nd / See The Nigerian States And Churches That Have Banned New Year Eve's Crossover / Herdsmen Crisis: Yoruba Nation Is Leaving Nigeria Soon – Pastor Adewale Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.