Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years (2644 Views)

One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

Too much sense day worry you
Using it as tea is better than smoking
At least your lungs are still healthy and yet you still day stone day goo
grin grin grin sure... And na the highness de sure pass
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by choblak(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Durentt:
hi , you know me?

Baby so u have forgotten me so soon angry
I will not love u again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
choblak:

Baby so u have forgotten me so soon angry
I will not love u again
please remind me
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by choblak(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Durentt:
please remind me

I lost my former account title "chozkiel"
This the new one
Were u not the one sharing us diary before?
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
choblak:

I lost my former account title "chozkiel"
This the new one
Were u not the one sharing us diary before?
yes, I do remember chozkiel. So you have been away from nairaland then?
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by choblak(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Durentt:
yes, I do remember chozkiel. So you have been away from nairaland then?

Yeah.
How re u doing
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
catwalq:
Minding my business
It normal no woman mind their business even my mom.I think women are created that way to gossip, backbite and so on. cool
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

Too much sense day worry you
Using it as tea is better than smoking
At least your lungs are still healthy and yet you still day stone day goo

Me sef go try the tea cruise or better still na to quit oh. So weed dey damage our lungs? I nor know before oh
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Oh so Shisha is hashish? I didn't know that.
I smoked weed all thru my teens but can't stand it now. The stink of it lol.
Plus I like my mind straight.

I'm prsting to quit smoking weed. I've been fighting the addiction for a very long time. It makes me lazy and procrastinate

1 Like

Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
michaelpop50:

I'm prsting to quit smoking weed. I've been fighting the addiction for a very long time. It makes me lazy and procrastinate

Yeah it used to make me lazy and sometimes paranoid

1 Like

Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
michaelpop50:

I smoked it in bongs heavily each day all thru my teens til I was 25 n I was in hospital two weeks for something n gave it up then. Isn't easy tho cos it makes U irritable wen giving it up
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by NDIOGAH(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I so much love BBW ladies I loose control when I see their big ass and big soft boobies
I Try to stop but their love keep building duplex upon duplex in my heart cool
are u telling me that their sweeter than slim girl, or big size that is confusing you.
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
NDIOGAH:
are u telling me that their sweeter than slim girl, or big size that is confusing you.
That big ass just make me go crazy cool
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

I smoked it in bongs heavily each day all thru my teens til I was 25 n I was in hospital two weeks for something n gave it up then. Isn't easy tho cos it makes U irritable wen giving it up

I really pray i can stop smoking it. The laziness that comes with marijuana is intense. It darkens the face of those who smoke it.
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Kavod: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
0KNM:

Lol. You don’t get it. I do NOT smoke weed. Never have just cig. I bet it is more addictive than weed
Cigarettes is a real bi**h to quit..... You just need God if not.... Brother till death do you part
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
michaelpop50:

I really pray i can stop smoking it. The laziness that comes with marijuana is intense. It darkens the face of those who smoke it.

I don't smoke weed but I thought weed had different strains? Some make you agile and others make you lie on the couch without a care grin
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kavod:

Cigarettes is a real bi**h to quit..... You just need God if not.... Brother till death do you part

You are very right. But I think I’m doing well with the quitting plan though

The problem is when I’m drinking cheesy cheesy it’s almost impossible to drink without smoking cry cry

But we shall overcome

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
choblak:

Yeah.
How re u doing
cool and you
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 12, 2020
michaelpop50:

Yeah once it affects your life enough in a bad way you'll tire of it n become more determined to give it up. Cutting dwn gradually like smoking less n less each day, week until U can go without it is easier than just stopping straight out. U gotta keep busy to distract yourself. I used to get really agitated wen I had none.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah once it affects your life enough in a bad way you'll tire of it n become more determined to give it up. Cutting dwn gradually like smoking less n less each day, week until U can go without it is easier than just stopping straight out. U gotta keep busy to distract yourself. I used to get really agitated wen I had none.

I will try taking 1 daily for now
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I don't smoke weed but I thought weed had different strains? Some make you agile and others make you lie on the couch without a care grin

Yes they have different strains but all strains of weed will make you eat and lazy about
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
michaelpop50:

I will try taking 1 daily for now

Yeah just smoke less n less over time. Try keep busy. Good luck
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by properties4sale: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2020
Masturbation. Been terrible.
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah just smoke less n less over time. Try keep busy. Good luck

Alright thanks

1 Like

Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Youngkasco: 2:44am On Sep 13, 2020
Olosho... I too like ashawo, I don't date. No patience at all. When I talk to a girl, I want Bleep her the next day.
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 13, 2020
lightangel65i:

It has many names

Wanking
Fapping
Jerking off

Her we call it soapy undecided

Lol. They also call it pulling ya dick here too
Re: Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years by choblak(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Durentt:
cool and you

Am fine boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Should Eat Before Ovulation To Get Pregnant / When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? / Does Spending Money On A Girl Increase Your Chances Of Knacking Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.