Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Just Dey Too Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Dey Too Confused. (392 Views)

Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls / girls self eh, una just dey suffer una self,please is this pain or fashion? / During A House Party, A Man Tells His Wife, "You Just Dey Show Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Dey Too Confused. by mascot345: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
My babe lost her phone three months ago. I bought another phone two weeks ago and gave her my old phone that I have barely used for just two months.

Just these week,,, one Guy did birthday and she has been posting all sorts of sweet massages about the guy. Calling him Boy friend and boo. And all romantic stuffs. I confronted her , she told me that the guy is a cousin.

To find out more. I chatted the guy up on Facebook and pretended to need his services.
I then inquired about the romantic stuffs that he is flirting with one babe on Facebook.
The guy ended up telling me that the girl is his little sister. Can you imagine. I became more confused.
He told me that he is not dating her. She is not his girlfriend.
I didn't even tell the guy that the girl in question is my babe.
The truth is that my babe doesn't joke with saving punna. She has been sending romantic massages about our next romantic date. That is coming to my house to warm my bed.
She spends every weekend in my house.
Should I collect the phone from her or should just continue bleeping. The babe is just romantic.

She doesn't joke with coming to my house and she doesn't disappoint at all.
Re: Just Dey Too Confused. by dukeprince50: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
How are u confused?
She is his sister, I also call my cousin by that name(little sis) and I call her my love outside, nothing serious.
Nairaland will make u feel all girls/boys are broke cheat.
Nairaland will also make u believe that if u don't insult a girl, u are a simp. Stop taking everything u see on NL serious else u will always suspect ur Lady and won't have a wonderful relationship

1 Like

Re: Just Dey Too Confused. by merieam16(f): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
How are u confused?
She is his sister, I also call my cousin by that name(little sis) and I call her my love outside, nothing serious.
Nairaland will make u feel all girls/boys are broke cheat.
Nairaland will also make u believe that if u don't insult a girl, u are a simp. Stop taking everything u see on NL serious else u will always suspect ur Lady and won't have a wonderful relationship
loud it
Re: Just Dey Too Confused. by merieam16(f): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Take Nairaland serious at your own peril
Re: Just Dey Too Confused. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
mascot345:
My babe lost her phone three months ago. I bought another phone two weeks ago and gave her my old phone that I have barely used for just two months.

Just these week,,, one Guy did birthday and she has been posting all sorts of sweet massages about the guy. Calling him Boy friend and boo. And all romantic stuffs. I confronted her , she told me that the guy is a cousin.

To find out more. I chatted the guy up on Facebook and pretended to need his services.
I then inquired about the romantic stuffs that he is flirting with one babe on Facebook.
The guy ended up telling me that the girl is his little sister. Can you imagine. I became more confused.
The truth is that my babe doesn't joke with saving punna. She has been sending romantic massages about our next romantic date. That is coming to my house to warm my bed.
Should I collect the phone from her or should just continue bleeping. The babe is just romantic.

Chop your own, and when you are done with the babe, let others eat their own share. Your babe shouldn't even call some other dude (like Boy friend, boo etc).... And let me guess, when it s about you she posts nothing of the sort. You are being played bro.

1 Like

Re: Just Dey Too Confused. by youngmo001(m): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2020
mascot345:

Do things jeje...try and make ur own investigation..to know whether his truly her cousin or not before u react

1 Like

Re: Just Dey Too Confused. by mascot345: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Chop your own, and when you are done with the babe, let others eat their own share. Your babe shouldn't even call some other dude (Boy friend, boo etc).... And let me guess, when it s about you she post nothing of the sort. You are being played bro.

U are right bro. Even they are cousins' . I have seen cousins dating, sleeping and impreganting their follow cousins. The two are always catching fun on Facebook.

I will collect the phone from her.

1 Like

Re: Just Dey Too Confused. by mascot345: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2020
youngmo001:

Do things jeje...try and make ur own investigation..to know whether his truly her cousin or not before u react

Some cousins have sex with each other.
Some cousin date each other. When u ask them. He or she will say. He is my sister. The other will say , she is my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Is SHOCKED, So Am I / How Do You Let A Girl Know You Just Want To Get Laid? / I Am Not A Mama's Boy But She Keeps Pushing Me Away - Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.