Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? (10232 Views)

Igbos Are Like Esau/edom More Of Descendants!! / Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM / Bible Stories (49): Esau, Edom & Amalek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Esau/mixed his seed with 2 daughters of Canaan and himself and his children mixed with the Horites of Mount Seir who were known to be of Nephilim (giant) seed. He was always looking for the dragons' blood (Nephilim...blood of the Fallen ones).

It's a scientific fact that every race of people with white pigmentation has the Neanderthal gene. Neanderthals are the seed of Nephilim. They were known to live in the caves of the Caucasus mountains, where the Caucasian race originated.

Esau is the progenitor of the "so-called white race." Look up Horites and you will see the road for better edification and explanation.

The Horites were cave dwellers and The ESAU/EDOM mixed his seed with horites. ESAU/EDOM slew the Horite males and put their seed into the Horite women and, Mount Seir became Edom/Idumeans.

History informs us that "Edom was conquered by Albianus, King of Chittim; and Edom and Chittim became one Kingdom from that day".

Jasher 90:8
7 And the children of Chittim continued their pursuit of Edom, and they smote them with a great slaughter and Edom became subject to the children of Chittim.
8 And the children of Chittim ruled over Edom, and Edom became under the hand of the children of Chittim and became one kingdom from that day

The verse below explains that the children of Chittim are the Romans that live in the valley of Canopia, which is by the Tiber River. The Romans, of course, live in the city of Rome, and the Tiber is the main river that runs through the city of Rome.

Jasher 10:16 And the children of Chittim are the Romim (Romans) who dwell in the valley of Canopia by the river Tibreu (Tiber).

At the end of the verse below, it explains that king Zepho, ruled over the whole land of Chittim and Italia for 50 years. The land of Italia is the territory on which the city of Rome resides.
Jasher 61:25 And their king Zepho went at their head and they made war with Tubal and the islands, and they subdued them, and when they returned from the battle they renewed his government for him, and they built for him a very large palace for his royal habitation and seat, and they made a large throne for him, and Zepho reigned over the whole land of Chittim and over the land of Italia fifty years.

Hmm... no wonder they removed the Book Of Jasher from their Canon of scripture. It exposes too much. grin grin grin

From the East the Romans peopled all the west; first Italy, Rome, France, Germany, England, and America.
So we see that today, Esau (Edom-Rome) rules the earth. That is why you find Christians who lie that ESAU no longer exists. They know there's prophesy concerning their destruction. Edom tries to hide its identity under various names, by taking up the identity of several aboriginal peoples and nations but we can locate him using the scriptures. They hide under various identities... Askenazi (fake Jews), European, British, American, French, Arab, Italian, etc.

The Pharisees of MESSIAH'S time were Edomites, they were not actual Jews/YAHUDENS (JUDAH). They were converts, and that is why they could say that they were never in bondage...

John 8:33 ►
They answered him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?"
So they were not the children of Israel who have a history of slavery in Egypt. Edomites (Rome) had gained power over the land of Israel and so they made these Edomites the religious leaders. That is why our black MESSIAH was seen as a rebel leader who challenged the establishment.

Judah Maccabee's son, John Hyrcanus (about 125 BC), conquered the whole of EDOM and undertook the forced conversion of its inhabitants to Judaism. Julius Ceasar in 47BC, appointed the Edomite Antipater, Procurator of Judea, Samaria, and Galilee. HEROD was an Edomite King of the Jews

There are many Biblical prophecies relative to Esau-Edom and the role he plays in the "last days". ESAU will be the reigning kingdom at the time of MESSIAH's return and He will bring judgment and utter destruction upon ESAU and none shall escape. The Most High has never hidden his hatred for ESAU...
Malachi 1:2-4 [2]I have loved you, saith YAHUAH. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith YAHUAH: yet I loved Jacob,
[3]And I hated Esau,
and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
[4]Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith YAHUAH SABBAOTH, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom YAHUAH hath indignation for ever.

INDIGNATION means ANGER. YAHUAH's anger against ESAU is everlasting. That's for those Christians who would like to sprinkle blood of Jesus on their white friends. The best any EDOMITE can do is look for an Israelite and favor him/her. Yes... favor YAKUBI (Jacob) and follow them as they follow YAH. Perhaps, you might escape the coming destruction. No other way. smiley

There is a punishment for ESAU because of what they did to the children of YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Eg. To the Blacks in the United States of America who were taken there by ships and scattered around the world including the negroes on the continent of Africa whom ESAU has colonized and destroyed.
Obadiah Verses 8-10 says the slaughter of ESAU/EDOM shall be in one day, because of what they did to YAKUBI/Jacob (negroes), the true Children of Israel.
[8]Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?
[9]And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.
[10]For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

Joel 3:19, "Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for their violence against the children of Judah."

YAHUAH is not finished with ESAU/EDOM... The book of Obadiah gives details of the judgments prepared for ESAU/EDOM.

Obadiah verse 3 speaks of the underground bunkers and Skyscrapers they've built.
The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

Obadiah verse 4 speaks of their setting up their base in space, on the moon etc... YAHUAH will bring them down.
[4]Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Read the rest of the book of Obadiah yourself... And for those foolish Israelites (Negroes) who have prepared, lies, coverups and defense for your slave masters, saying this is already passed.... I have one for you...

2 Esdras 6:9 For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth. So ESAU will reign until the end of this age, when our black MESSIAH returns to bring an end to ESAU's reign and to destroy his kingdoms. Then YAKUBI (JACOB) will reign together with the KING forever. HalleluYAH!

Edom also is Babylon that shall be destroyed in Psalms 137:7-8...
Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

They said, "rase it, rase it", referring to the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem which Edom did under the Romans in 70AD. #AwakeOIsrael

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by gayman99: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell. Stop misquoting the book of Jasher.

1 Like

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by olus01(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
God have mercy on our soul, forgive us our sins and save us from the tourment of fire. Amen

1 Like

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
olus01:
God have mercy on our soul, forgive us our sins and save us from the tourment of fire. Amen

HalleluYAH, all praises to YAH.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by obonujoker(m): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rubbish. ....

Jesus has extended God's salvation to every one on earth by reason of his death and ressurection that's why John 3:16 exist....

3 Likes

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
obonujoker:
Rubbish. ....

Jesus has extended God's salvation to every one on earth by reason of his death and ressurection that's why John 3:16 exist....

Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

What part of " f o r e v e r " don't you understand?

1 Like

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by obonujoker(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2020
donnie:

Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

What part of "forever" dont you understand?

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believed in him shall not perish but have eternal life

2 Likes

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by MuttleyLaff: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2020
obonujoker:
Rubbish. ....

Gbam!

If one is given tea stirred with just a teeny weeny spurt of poison, here and there in it and haphazardly stirred up, it simply becomes
impossible to drink just tea! This is because the dumping of, malignant, nasty, rancorous, deadly and toxic waste content in OP's characterized with bitterness and resentment, makes the tea, become rubbish enough not to drink.

Fyi, the quadragenarian, donnie, from being a tool, carrying out chronocide in the devil's workshop, has increasingly learnt and perfected, the art of demonising, the White Man people group

1 Like

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 2:58am On Sep 11, 2020
obonujoker:

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believed in him shall not perish but have eternal life

So you think I dont know that scripture. First understand what "world" he was referring to.
The Greek word used in John 3:16 is kosmos referring to the "order" or "arrangement". So its not what you think.

Also when he says WHOSEVER dont imagine that he is speaking to everyone on earth. Becasuse he was sent to only ISRAEL...

"He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”- Mathew 15:24
So that general God or general Jesus teaching of Christianity is pure brainwashing.

He is the savior of Israel. How can MESSIAH be talking to his people and you conclude that he's talking to everyone. If as a teacher I tell my students, "whoseover finishes can submit his/her paper", am I referring to those outside my class?

The problem is we think the scritpures are a set of religious, motivational of philosphical writings for all to enjoy. Naaah! It is addressed to the children of Israel. The prophets spoke to and about the children of Israel. Every nation has their God and their prophets, you do not see it because you've been blinded by religion. That is why Edomites struggle to make themselves the subject of the scriptures, to the point of making God and MESSIAH in their own image. They will not escape judgment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 3:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Ahan ...and by the way, It's a sin for Israelites to marry from other nations. That other Israelites did it even in scripture, doesn't make it right.
Whites hardly marry blacks for love...its usually for strategic reasons. Whites for example encourage marrying of blacks because they need blacks to sustain their race on earth so they don't become extinct. Chinese marry blacks so they can have right to buy land and colonize us eventually. grin

The Most High wants to preserve the pure seed of Israel for salvation, and also because of the 144,000 that will be sealed before final destruction comes upon this world. Mixing will spoil that plan.

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by MuttleyLaff: 4:28am On Sep 11, 2020
donnie:
Ahan ...and by the way, It's a sin for Israelites to marry from other nations. That other Israelites did it even in scripture, doesn't make it right.
Whites hardly marry blacks for love...its usually for strategic reasons. Whites for example need blacks to sustain their race on earth, so they dont become extinct. Chinese marry blacks so they can have right to buy land and colonize us eventually. grin
"Then Pharaoh gave Joseph a new Egyptian name, Zaphenath-paneah.
He also gave him a wife, whose name was Asenath. She was the daughter of Potiphera, the priest of On.
So Joseph took charge of the entire land of Egypt
."
- Genesis 41:45

Moshe aka Moses had an interracial marriage. He married Zipporah, a Midianite. Miriam because of her jealousy and ignorance spitefully called Zipporah a Cushite, an Ethiopian woman (i.e. Numbers 12:1-2), of this, Zipporah obviously really isn't. She is a dark skinned woman, but defo wasn't a Cushite, an Ethiopian woman.

Joseph had an interracial marriage. He married an Egyptian. Now the thing is Asenath, would have had racial characteristics very similar to that of Hagar, who before her, was given to Abraham by his wife Sarah, and so how Ishmael, Abraham's first son was born and how the Arab race (i.e. the sexual liaison of Abraham, a Semite, with Hagar, an Egyptian) came about.

Just like Hagar before Asenath is an Egyptian and not black skinned nor either is a Cushite or an Ethiopian woman, but is plainly just, a dark skinned type Egyptian.

"And they took the daughters of these people in marriage, gave their own daughters to their sons, and served their gods"
- Judges 3:6

The grounds why God frowned on interracial relationships, is because of verses like Judges 3:6, Deuteronomy 7:3-5 et cetera above and where definitely conflict of interest, situation(s) will arise (e.g. 1 Kings 11:2-4)

donnie:
The Most High wants to preserve the pure seed of Israel for salvation, and also beacause of the 140,000 that will be sealed before final destruction comes upon this world. Mixing will spoil that plan.
You are seeking Yashua the Nazarene, who was crucified; He has arisen; He is not here. Behold the place where He was laid (i.e. Mark 16:6 or Matthew 28:6)

Wake up and smell the coffee, YAH, has long gone, circa 2000 years ago, preserved the Seed, and through Abraham/Isaac/Jacob aka Israel procured the redemption, reconciliation back to God and salvation of the whole wide worldhood.

The plan was perfected, accomplished and was a success, on the cross of Calvary and the testament to this, is where at John 19:30: When He took the vinegar, Yahshua said, “Behold, it is finished.” and after which, He bowed His head and gave up His Spirit. Praise YAH. Alleluia!
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Then Pharaoh gave Joseph a new Egyptian name, Zaphenath-paneah.
He also gave him a wife, whose name was Asenath. She was the daughter of Potiphera, the priest of On.
So Joseph took charge of the entire land of Egypt
."
- Genesis 41:45

Moshe aka Moses had an interracial marriage. He married Zipporah, a Midianite. Miriam because of her jealousy and ignorance spitefully called Zipporah a Cushite, an Ethiopian woman (i.e. Numbers 12:1-2), of this, Zipporah obviously really isn't. She is a dark skinned woman, but defo wasn't a Cushite, an Ethiopian woman.

Joseph had an interracial marriage. He married an Egyptian. Now the thing is Asenath, would have had racial characteristics very similar to that of Hagar, who before her, was given to Abraham by his wife Sarah, and so how Ishmael, Abraham's first son was born and how the Arab race (i.e. the sexual liaison of Abraham, a Semite, with Hagar, an Egyptian) came about.

Just like Hagar before Asenath is an Egyptian and not black skinned nor either is a Cushite or an Ethiopian woman, but is plainly just, a dark skinned type Egyptian.

"And they took the daughters of these people in marriage, gave their own daughters to their sons, and served their gods"
- Judges 3:6

The grounds why God frowned on interracial relationships, is because of verses like Judges 3:6, Deuteronomy 7:3-5 et cetera above and where definitely conflict of interest, situation(s) will arise (e.g. 1 Kings 11:2-4)
Those Isrealites that want to marry Oyinbo wife because white Jesus has paid can go ahead. Then you will tell YAHUAH you broke his law because others did it.

MuttleyLaff:
[s]You are seeking Yashua the Nazarene, who was crucified; He has arisen; He is not here. Behold the place where He was laid (i.e. Mark 16:6 or Matthew 28:6)

Wake up and smell the coffee, YAH, has long gone, circa 2000 years ago, preserved the Seed, and through Abraham/Isaac/Jacob aka Israel procured the redemption, reconciliation back to God and salvation of the whole wide worldhood.

The plan was perfected, accomplished and was a success, on the cross of Calvary and the testament to this, is where at John 19:30: When He took the vinegar, Yahshua said, “Behold, it is finished.” and after which, He bowed His head and gave up His Spirit. Praise YAH. Alleluia![/s]

Eyaah... See what Christianity does to people with it's useless white Jesus lies.

Oya explain Revelation 7...

Revelation 7:1-17
[1]And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
[2]And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
[3]Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
[4]And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Oh... So you were hoping that your ESAU friends abi your white Jesus has slaughtered all of us and there are no more bloodline Isrealites existing according to your satanic theology?

grin grin grin
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
FRAUD!

On your left is the head marked Hebrew at the Museum of Egyptian Archeology London.

On the right is a SCAM used by Satan and the BEAST ROME to deceive the whole world.

SHABBAT SHALOM

Image Source:
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Terracotta_head_of_Semite,_marked_%22Hebrew%22_by_Petrie._From_Memphis,_Foreign_Quarter,_Egypt._Graeco-Roman_Period._The_Petrie_Museum_of_Egyptian_Archaeology,_London.jpg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Please who are the 12 gates into the heavenly City for?

Revelation 21:12
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

If you like don't use your tongue and count your teeth.

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
gayman99:
Lies from the pit of hell. Stop misquoting the book of Jasher.
Kindly explain that passage correctly then.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
donnie:

HalleluYAH, all praises to YAH.
It is actually Yah Allelu! Meaning "O Allelu!
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
donnie:
Please who are the 12 gates into the heavenly City for?

Revelation 21:12
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

If you like don't use your tongue and count your teeth.

The Book of Revelation was written by someone who had much to drink.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lukuluku69:

It is actually Yah Allelu! Meaning "O Allelu!

Hallel means "Joyous praise"
YAH is short for the name of the Father YAHUAH, the name He introduced to Moses and The children of YISOLELE (Israel).
HalleluYAH = Joyous praise be to YAH.

You'll find the Father's name in...

JEREMIAH= YirmeYAH (Hebrew)
ISAIAH= YishaYAH (Hebrew)
ELIJAH= EliYAH (Hebrew)
MATHEW= MatteYAH (Aramaic)
KeleYAH (Igbo)
TobeYAH (Igbo)
OnYAH (Cross River)
YAHba (Yoruba)
EYAHmba (Cross River)
IYAH (Cross River)
YAHYAH (Kogi)
NYAME (Taraba)
NYAMBE (Congo/Cross River)

All these names give praise to YAH. That is why the wicked always like to change our names. They want to ensure that we have no remembrance whatsoever of who we are, ever again.

It happened in Babylon. ChananYAH was changed to Shadrach and so on. They did the same thing during the Transatlantic slave trade. Children of Israel were forced to forsake their native names and answer the slavemasters'. Christian missionaries continued the act by changing our names after baptism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lukuluku69:

The Book of Revelation was written by someone who had much to drink.

Yes, the drink of the Spirit of YAH.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
donnie:

Hallelu means "praise be to"
YAH is short for the name of the Father YAHUAH, the name He introduced to Moses and The children of YISOLELE (Israel).

You'll find the Father's name in...

JEREMIAH= YirmeYAH (Hebrew)
ISAIAH= YishaYAH (Hebrew)
ELIJAH= EliYAH (Hebrew)
MATHEW= MatteYAH (Aramaic)
KeleYAH (Igbo)
TobeYAH (Igbo)
OnYAH (Cross River)
YAHba (Yoruba)
EYAHmba (Cross River)
IYAH (Cross River)
YAHYAH (Kogi)
NYAMBE (Congo/Cross River)

All these names give praise to YAH. That is why the wicked always like to change our names. They want to ensure that we have no remembrance whatsoever of who we are, ever again.

It happened in Babylon. ChananYAH was changed to Shadrach and so on. They did the same thing during the Transatlantic slave trade. Children of Israel were forced to forsake their native names and answer the slavemasters'. Christian missionaries continued the act by changing our names after baptism.

No! You will find HIS NAME in IshmaELLAH.(Meaning God Heard) And in the words of Jesus on the Cross when he called out ELOI, ELOI/ELI, ELI.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lukuluku69:

No! You will find HIS NAME in IshmaELLAH.(Meaning God Heard) And in the words of Jesus on the Cross when he called out ELOI, ELOI/ELI, ELI.

EL is rendered as God in the scriptures. It actually means POWER or MIGHT in Ancient Hebrew as well as in many of our Bantu languages. Eg. ELIMO in KIKONGO meaning MIGHT, ELEIM in EJAGHAM of Cross River/Cameroon meaning MIGHT, ELEDUMARE in YORUBA meaning ALMIGHTY.

So EL is used as a general title, and various nations have their ELs, like the Canaanite EL. But there is the ELEIM of YISOLELE (ISRAEL) or God of ISRAEL.

Even the words Eloi Eloi lama sabacthani is Bantu language.

donnie:
ELI ELI LAMA SABACHTHANI means...
-This is for Sabbath Keepers (Xhosa/Bantu)
-My God my God, prepare our Sabbath (Bakor/Bantu)

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? -Mathew 27:46.

Where you find "that is to say" or "which is to be interpreted" in scripture, someone is about to give his own opinion.

The Shabbat of YAHUAH was not commanded to be observed for a period of time but throughout the generations of the children of Israel. We are commanded to teach our children concerning YAHUAH with the observance of Shabbat as well as other feasts of YAH as commanded (which are also sabbaths).
Exodus 31:13
"Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am YAHUAH that doth sanctify you."

And by the way, ELI is short for Elohim (God). The Bakor (Bantu) word Eleim refers to (Power, might, to do) which is the same meaning for the Hebrew word Elohim.

#AwakeOIsrael

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrrB_FzJGgQkTrJfJMS8v2g/discussion?view_as=subscriber
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2020
A Bible School student got angry because I told him the root word for ELOHIYM was the Bantu word ELEIM.

The bible schools are camps for emasculating and brainwashing strong Bantu (Isrealites) to make them slaves of the white man. Your ancestors were ROYALTY, they ruled the world.

The axe has been laid, it's time to repent before our BLACK MESSIAH returns.

1 Share

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
u're an evil lying scum like ur father satan.

King Jehu had long straight hair and a huge hooked nose. Not like a Negroid bantu. There are also Caucasoid skulls found in the Levant from ancient times. Not one Negroid skull like urs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW2oJcMtvF4

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
donnie:
A Bible School student got angry because I told him the root word for ELOHIYM was the Bantu word ELEIM.

The bible schools are camps for emasculating and brainwashing strong Bantu (Isrealites) to make them slaves of the white man. Your ancestors were ROYALTY, they ruled the world.

The axe has been laid, it's time to repent before our BLACK MESSIAH returns.

https://www.baslibrary.org/sites/default/files/styles/xlarge/public/bsba390504103l.jpg?itok=KWrqM89V

all of u people are going to burn, u bantu negroids already colonized south africa and did genocide on all the original inhabitants who u wiped out most of. But now spread evil about whites and Lying about The Word Of GOD.

Get ready. Jews were not bantu negroids.

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
CHRISTISmyLORD:

https://www.baslibrary.org/sites/default/files/styles/xlarge/public/bsba390504103l.jpg?itok=KWrqM89V

all of u people are going to burn, u bantu negroids already colonized south africa and did genocide on all the original inhabitants who u wiped out most of. But now spread evil about whites and Lying about The Word Of GOD.

Get ready. Jews were not bantu negroids.

Those whom Bantus (Isolele/Israelites) drove out were the Canaanites (Khoisans) who occupied our YAH-given land in southern Africa (Namibia, Botswana/South Africa). However, they weren't completely driven out as many remained and lived with the Bantus (Isolele/Israelites).

The Holy land, the TRUE land of Isolele (Israel) is below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert. The world has been fooled. The image you showed below is King Jehu of Yahunde (Judah). Look at that cap and dressing, it's our people!

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
CHRISTISmyLORD:
u're an evil lying scum like ur father satan.

King Jehu had long straight hair and a huge hooked nose. Not like a Negroid bantu. There are also Caucasoid skulls found in the Levant from ancient times. Not one Negroid skull like urs.

Long straight hair in your dreams... Those are braids, a negro hairstyle, you thief!

See how you mix an original image with fakes to confuse the masses like your father, the father of white leprous people, and white Jesus- Satan.

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
CHRISTISmyLORD:
There are also Caucasoid skulls found in the Levant from ancient times. Not one Negroid skull like urs.

Bloody liar, the skulls of real biblical Israelites are dolichocephalic, same as that of negroes currently in Africa. You lying scum.

That land in the so-called levant is not the biblical land of ISOLELE (ISRAEL), It is fake. They first chose Uganda as site for their fake state before they settled for Palestine in 1948.

1 Share

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 3:20am On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:

Bloody liar, the skulls of real biblical Israelites are dolichocephalic, same as that of negroes currently in Africa. You lying scum.

That land in the so-called levant is not the biblical land of ISOLELE (ISRAEL), It is fake. They first chose Uganda as site for their fake state before they settled for Palestine in 1948.
Again, not one Negroid Bantu skull was found in the Levant. Not one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW2oJcMtvF4

Infact not even the Egyptians were Negroids. No mummy in Egypt is a Negroid unless it's of a Nubian foreigner.

Let's see how Egyptians depicted themselves in skull shape vs sub Saharans. u're Lies are so desperate and reek of insecurity and feeling inferior. Lol just more proof how hated the Real Jews are.

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 3:26am On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:

Long straight hair in your dreams... Those are braids, a negro hairstyle, you thief!

See how you mix an original image with fakes to confuse the masses like your father, the father of white leprous people, and white Jesus- Satan.

That depiction of JESUS Looks Semitic. Neither the bust looks Negroid in skull shape or features. Want to see how Negroid Blacks were depicted around the Mediterranean?

Tell me, in this photo I show real Dna proven and Linage proven Jews who migrated to Yemen and lived. Who do they look like more? A Negroid Nubian on the top right? Or the top left depiction of a Hebrew Semite Caucasoid?

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 3:28am On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:

Also, Lol! u people Always Lie and use the excuse that those are braids. But Negroids never really even used braids like that or exclusively I should say. Europeans used braids... Indians used braids. Greeks.. Egyptians.. So if u want to say braids, it proves nothing.. and Still

his Beard is the same texture as his hair so u are Debunked! Also his big hooked Jew nose xD

Amen. GOD Knows.

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 3:31am On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:

Those whom Bantus (Isolele/Israelites) drove out were the Canaanites (Khoisans) who occupied our YAH-given land in southern Africa (Namibia, Botswana/South Africa). However, they weren't completely driven out as many remained and lived with the Bantus (Isolele/Israelites).

The Holy land, the TRUE land of Isolele (Israel) is below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert. The world has been fooled. The image you showed below is King Jehu of Yahunde (Judah). Look at that cap and dressing, it's our people!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha u can't Run from who u really are. u bantu colonizers are responsible for one of the biggest genocides in human history. u did genocide on the indigenous people who once inhabitted south Africa, and are now living on Stolen land, and the ones who are left still get persecuted to this day, yet u want to act like u're so innocent and it's the White and Arab man who did everything bad.

The Pigmy, Khoi, and San people were all colonized and genocided by ur Bantu Negroid people and even Somali people talk to me about this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Be A Politician And Still Be A Genuine Christian / Would You Quit Your Job, If It Affects Church? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.