Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun (13168 Views)

Handover: Bye-bye To Játijàti By Abimbola Adelakun / Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun by emezuo17: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun by emezuo17: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mokason28:
Please shut up Buhari is the biggest lair in the history of Nigerian politics... Buhari knows why Muslims are killing Christains everyday and his body gestures suggest he is loving every bit of it

The next day after Trump questioned Buhari there was a twin bomb blast in a mosque in mubi to show trump that Muslims are being killed too
. She wrote in sarcasm, please read again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun by Mhayor8888(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
You didn't read the post.

Of course I did and I understood it well but you don't seem to understand my post.
Re: Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun by Mhayor8888(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zurich1844:

You didn't get the sarcasm! Reading is one thing, comprehending is another.

I understood it well but you are the one who seem not to understand me.
Re: Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun by bh45(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2020
Babalegba85:
Price of Commodities always go up in this country, they don't come down.. Law of gravity(everything that goes up must come down) is not applicable to price of things in Nigeria.......How will the masses survive in this country cry

Meanwhile

Key factor to successful e-commerce business is on time delivery, That what we stand for at Grin Express delivery. We have proven record of quick and successful delivery for e-com entrepreneurs just like you with strong dedication and integrity.
We cover the following locations
Kaduna�
Kano�
Katsina �
Zamfara �
Abuja�
Jos �
Sokoto �
Bauchi �
Taraba�
Ilorin�
Maiduguri�
Adamawa�
Makurdi�
Lokoja�
Nasarawa�
Suleja �
Mina �
Bayelsa �
Ikorodu �
Shagamu �
And other Locations coming onboard
➡Quick delivery
➡ Quick remittance
➡ ware housing
➡ On time Communication
Call/whatsapp 070 six2901four81 let do business together
Your Success is our Pride
am interested pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online / PDP Suffers Setback In Battle To Disqualify Patrick Tonye Cole / Felicia Oke Is Dead (Oyo APC Chairman's Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.