Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

ALABA International Market Tourguide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ALABA International Market Tourguide (1509 Views)

Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market / Alaba International Market, Correcting The Populace Mind And Setting The Record / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALABA International Market Tourguide by waploger(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Good day NLanders, i would like to share some of the best places in Alaba international market OJO, which i patronize their product and services.

For Phone Touchpad/Screen, charging port/flex ::: (i buy from ZEBIS, HEROS, OBIDIVINE, HASHTAG COMMUNICATION)
Located {Back of GTBANK OBOSI }

For Flashing & Upgrading ::: i patronise (BONAFIDE & HABIBI)
Located{ Inside GTBANK OBOSI}

For Phone Repairs ::: i patronise (OGA PAUL & SOLOMON)
Located{Inside GTBANK OBOSI}

For Phone Scrap panels ::: i recommend (HAMZAT, AJEBO or BIG BEN).
Located {Upstair GTBANK OBOSI}

For Laptops Repair and Parts :::: i recommend Kool kobo( central mosque fLine)

cc: naijacutee, FOD , puskin , dominique
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by ehinmowo: 2:54am On Sep 11, 2020
Where are industrial machines sold? You can drop the contact of a legit sellers of such goods. Legit biko! because d news wey dey come from dt market no dey friendly.

1 Like

Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by waploger(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
ehinmowo:
Where are industrial machines sold? You can drop the contact of a legit sellers of such goods. Legit biko! because d news wey dey come from dt market no dey friendly.

which type of industrial machine?
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by ehinmowo: 3:08am On Sep 12, 2020
waploger:

which type of industrial machine?

Filling, mixing, cocking, labeling etc.
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by waploger(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
ehinmowo:

Filling, mixing, cocking, labeling etc.
F-Line or GBO
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by Agbalagbi2013: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Where can tokunbo or used China generator be bought
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by waploger(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Agbalagbi2013:
Where can tokunbo or used China generator be bought

extreme end of F-Line(Alaba Rago)...
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by vpaymoney(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Extruding machine and cutting machine for nylon production? Told wey grade pls
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by waploger(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
vpaymoney:
Extruding machine and cutting machine for nylon production? Told wey grade pls

You can get it in FLine(Industrial Section).
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by kennypoju(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please where can I get used bumper or scrap at large quantities in alaba market
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by waploger(m): 12:45am On Aug 26, 2021
kennypoju:
Please where can I get used bumper or scrap at large quantities in alaba market

is it motor bumper??
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by vpaymoney(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pls what of used laptops and used televisions?
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by waploger(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
vpaymoney:

That would be GBO plaza back of St peters anglican church.

Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by famozine1: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
waploger:

That would be GBO plaza back of St peters anglican church.
Which area be gbo plaza am interested in buying used laptops
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by Ade4all080(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
pls I need like 8kva petrol gen toks and defeathering machine new. any leads pls?
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by waploger(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
famozine1:

Which area be gbo plaza am interested in buying used laptops

Back of St peters Anglican church. there you will get anything fairly used. from bicycle, tv, laptops, phones, Dvd, gym parts and other electrical, mechanical or electronics used parts there....

1 Like

Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by waploger(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ade4all080:
pls I need like 8kva petrol gen toks and defeathering machine new.
any leads pls?

you can get the 8kva petrol generator in Electronics line(beside Gtbank). For the defeathering machine you can get it in Obosi plaza(GTBank) or Opposite Airtel office.(Industrial line)
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by vpaymoney(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks a lot for your contribution to nl

1 Like

Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by Promoter2: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
This is a very useful thread.

Where can I get the best prices for phone accessories, wholesale

1 Like

Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by waploger(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Promoter2:
This is a very useful thread.

thanks

Where can I get the best prices for phone accessories, wholesale

New Age plaza and Fedan Plaza(Fancy and Funiture line)
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by Jilingori: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Don't try to go and buy things there without taking sombody that is used to the market Dem go dupe you I was duped of a tv at GBO,The guy told me it is working tested after buying he lures me to an engineer place to test it it was the engineer they did the tv has a little fault they we shld go and change it and that was when the who wahala started I have reported the case to the taxfoece took a soldier man there twice Dem no gree paye my money.
vpaymoney:
Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by waploger(m): 12:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Jilingori:
Don't try to go and buy things there without taking sombody that is used to the market Dem go dupe you I was duped of a tv at GBO,The guy told me it is working tested after buying he lures me to an engineer place to test it it was the engineer they did the tv has a little fault they we shld go and change it and that was when the who wahala started I have reported the case to the taxfoece took a soldier man there twice Dem no gree paye my money.

True.... But if you know the particular seller directly your chances of getting scammed are low than been directed by an osoafia person.

2 Likes

Re: ALABA International Market Tourguide by Skconcreteinfo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
3 bedroom flat bungalow for sales
House18 Manis estate by chemist bus stop
Etegbin off Shibirin Ajahgbdi Ojo Lagos
Price ₦10million
Phone 08064549314
Agent Danni hedgeview venture

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Money From Scammers / Why Becoming An Independent Forex Trader Is Appealing? / Meat Shop Project, Inter-lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.