Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (63076 Views)

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by ericangel01(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
can't we see her picture when she is alive
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Sufgriw(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
May Allah S w t forgive her shortcomings �
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
rusher14:

Which healthcare?

Have you ever been to UDUTH?

The same Usman Danfodio that recently had a 250Million fraud case?.......?

Are you saying it looks like a hospital in UAE?.... tongue
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by rusher14: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The same Usman Danfodio that recently had a 250Million fraud case?.......?

Are you saying it looks like a hospital in UAE?.... tongue

Does fraud preclude the fact that the hospital is standard?

http://www.uduth.org.ng/
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
So, you saying she didn't get adequate medical attention
Yankee101:

God gave you authority on earth, even to prolong life

Nigeria is the second largest contributor to the under-five and maternal mortality rate in the world accounting for 14% of the world's maternal mortality deaths (the highest in West and Central Africa).

https://allafrica.com/stories/201904040035.html
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Denique:

We don't have the best of governments...Yes!!!

But, let's be careful with our wishes...what happens when your sibling becomes a politician...??.??.

Let's endeavour to leave out their family in cases like this, biko!

Shalom!!

People that desire common man to perish in poverty and suffering , may they and their families perish totally.
In sha Allah. Amin.
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Abdulcisse: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
May Allah Grant her aljanat fridaws and give the family fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
May God give the strength to the family members and friends to bear this loss.
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Wisefellow(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rest In Peace...

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
rusher14:

Does fraud preclude the fact that the hospital is standard?

http://www.uduth.org.ng/

So why did Malami, Mrs Buhari, Mr Buhari, Kyari etc etc, not visit UDUTH?.....

Just asking........
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Doktajay5: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yankee101:
May her soul rest in peace

She was a little girl when her dad was in power

I hope leaders will build world class hospitals

World class hospital where people don't die I guess?

May her soul RIP, amen.
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by rusher14: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So why did Malami, Mrs Buhari, Mr Buhari, Kyari etc etc, not visit UDUTH?.....

Just asking........

Because it is excellent means they must visit it?
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by babaarewa(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
PenSniper:
Pregnant out of wedlock ? Why no marriage ?
. ?? Do you have sense. Sadiya, May Allah grant you aljannah firdaus.
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
rusher14:

Because it is excellent means they must visit it?

Make all this people seeking medical help on nairaland and radio stations, kuku go USDTH.............
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by neyorlmogzy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
rusher14:

Have you ever been to UDUTH?
I don't need to, the death statistics shows it all
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by rusher14: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
neyorlmogzy:

I don't need to, the death statistics shows it all

Death statistics of UDUTH?
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by PenSniper: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
babaarewa:
. ?? Do you have sense. Sadiya, May Allah grant you aljannah firdaus.

Cow brain
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Edna33: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rip dear....soo sad..no woman deserve to die while birthing a child....to all pregrant women....you shall deliver sound....joy of the mother and cry of baby at last...both safe..in jesus name..Amen
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
hybridblood07:
So, you saying she didn't get adequate medical attention

Scroll through the thread, you'll see someone saying their hospital celebrated 48 years of zero mortality

Like factories put up number of days working without injuries, hospitals here are rated by number of zero deaths for certain procedures for a period of time

And it's unfortunate to normalize deaths for routine procedures, in some countries women drive themselves to the hospital to give birth, you choose the date yourself, close to your EDD

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Doktajay5:

World class hospital where people don't die I guess?

May her soul RIP, amen.

Childbirth is a routine procedure in some hospitals. Even in some Nigerian hospitals, teaching hospitals, it used to be routine. The maternal mortality rates were not even this close

Same country, same hospitals, but getting far different results now

Training, funding, upgrades of facilities, retraining, brain drain etc

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
RIP.condolences

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by frog12: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
no where is SAFE. even the best TEACHING HOSPITALS. kai!

just mere CHILDBIRTH !
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by earnit3: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Life
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by mashad(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
After delivery, we never knew she was still bleeding, when we noticed,we called the doctor's, but it was almost too late..she was already dehydrated,feeling dizzy. I helped carry her with the help of the nurses to another ward so they can sthich her up..one,two,three step, she fainted, we all shouted out her name but no response...her teeth were firmly clampsed against each other.....Is this the end? I asked myself. I never knew wen I started crying profusely like a lil kid. I never would have imagine such to happen to me because I am not so softly aligned. While I tried forcing my thumb and middle finger into her mouth,my mother inlaw and nurses where sprinkling water on her....the more she refused to respond, the more I cried....................... Something miraculous happen that day but that will be a story for another day.... I give thanks to God she came back alive.

Childbirth isn't a child's play. If anyone you know gives birth successfully,do thank God for their lives. What I experience that day during the birth of my lil boy is enough for me to cherish n value my wife forever even though I have vowed never to step into a labour room again.

RIP to sadiya.....I pray Almighty God comfort the husband and the family.Amen
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2020
Rip to Her. Hemorrhage! Obstructed labour! sepsis! eclampsia/preeclampsia! Unsafe Abortion! the 5 common causes of maternal mortality in our environment.
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by mustee701: 4:53am On Sep 12, 2020
May her soul rest in peace (Aameen)
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2020
Yankee101:

It's like saying banditry and corruption are a way of life and we should accept it

Nigeria is the second largest contributor to the under-five and maternal mortality rate in the world accounting for 14% of the world's maternal mortality deaths (the highest in West and Central Africa).

https://allafrica.com/stories/201904040035.html

HMMMMMMMMM

STAY WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF ARGUMENT OR DISCUSION .

THIS WILL NOT HELP YOU.
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2020
You've a point sir! But I'm sure she got the best medical treatment because her father is very rich.
Yankee101:

Scroll through the thread, you'll see someone saying their hospital celebrated 48 years of zero mortality

Like factories put up number of days working without injuries, hospitals here are rated by number of zero deaths for certain procedures for a period of time

And it's unfortunate to normalize deaths for routine procedures, in some countries women drive themselves to the hospital to give birth, you choose the date yourself, close to your EDD
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Dead doesn't care who you are o. God help us.
Sapphire
You know both men and females are the same entities right , only difference is oestrogen and tetestorone
I understand your support for women
But it shouldn't be 'all women'
We have the same percentage of men just as woman ,
As some men are meant for dirt so are some women , again not 'all women ' should be classified as a woman much less a human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.