Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' (35055 Views)

Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by Temptee101(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
hakym619:
God bless buhari .

For bringing so much pain and anguish to the people.

To jazz you just dey hungry me.
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by Techm8: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kidwaya will do well in Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by bejeria101(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mrsprof:
Kidd really did well in his acting, infact all of them tried so well

They both delivered awesomely.
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by oforjide: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
googlepikins:

Which endorsement?

Oluwole endorsement
bro don't mind those tribalistic animals. they have been castigating ozo for no just reason, his only sin is been an igbo. they called him names for following nengi but were blind and silent when their son laycon was masturbating and putting his hands on his nose to inhale the offensive odour in order to satisfy his sexual urge. All their plan is for ozo to be evicted so that their son laycon will stand a better chance.
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by Rikidony(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jackyboy:
grin
Yeye dey smell.....no be only ghost na spirit grin
Cant wait for season to begin joor embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Which planet where you de sef, Power Book II don begin, first episode release last week saturday, very intriguing cool cool
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by roofwind(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
please someone with a good heart should come to my aid feeding is becoming almost impossible for me even 5 hundred naira I will appreciate 5831106162 Eco bank u can reach me through 09025610496
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by BizBayo: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
oforjide:
bro don't mind those tribalistic animals. they have been castigating ozo for no just reason, his only sin is been an igbo. they called him names for following nengi but were blind and silent when their son laycon was masturbating and putting his hands on his nose to inhale the offensive odour in order to satisfy his sexual urge. All their plan is for ozo to be evicted so that their son laycon will stand a better chance.

Really! .. So you had to bring in your tribalism nonsense into this game. Please stop it. This is not Nigerian politics.
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by rhynoemmie(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jackyboy:
grin Yeye dey smell.....no be only ghost na spirit grin Cant wait for season to begin joor embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
If you're talking about Power, dy just released Power Book II Ghost- Se1Eo1
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by PaulH07: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jackyboy:
grin

Which season? You mean Power Book II: Ghost?

Episode 2 is this Sunday bro.
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by Decryptor(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Power! My favorite Show!!

Kiddiwaya killed the Ghost role. grin grin grin
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by Decryptor(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Analyst7:

Surely Laycon grin

Laycon is too daft to act the Tommy role. Spanky role go fit am
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by Decryptor(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rikidony:

Which planet where you de sef, Power Book II don begin, first episode release last week saturday, very intriguing cool cool

I will wait until the whole season is released so i go watch am straight.

I no wan dey watch small small coupled with the fact that it would be probably cinema (unclear) versions that would be everywhere for download
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by uthlaw: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
CheedyJ:
Chelsea will finish 5th this season & lampard will be sacked
how many odds is that,I should stake 10k!
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by 99thEnemy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Ok
Na only me notice say Tricky-Tee look like these Zebras? grin
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by Paulpenny(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Power is the best TV series. Tommy is the GOAT!
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by earnit3: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by iamhorpey(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Distraction put into the country to make useless policies. By the time eyes go open, things don spoil finish.
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by Olatlaccon(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jackyboy:
grin
Bros book 2 don come out episode 2 go come out tomorrow....go watch
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by juniorstar(m): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2020
geoworldedu:
This life no just balance. I don try taya to make this show give me pleasure, e no werk. Na only when den won evict person e dey sweet me small. At least suspense go dey small na.
Sunday is always a delight!!
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by googlepikins: 1:31am On Sep 12, 2020
oforjide:

Vee the one-sided yansh only likes Laycon cos he's Yoruba nothing else. Tribalist. Las las we all know the ones that will get favours more
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by blazesam(m): 4:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Matrimonous:
It surprises me how people take so much interest in BBN. I don't even pray to have such time.
Anyway, it's cool to take pleasure in doing what one likes.

Tell them and ask them ooo... Me I don't want to know if there is something like that
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2020
blazesam:

Tell them and ask them ooo... Me I don't want to know if there is something like that
Lolzzzz, I share your views dear.
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by hakym619(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Likewise you

lifenija:
God punish u fool

You better start licking buhari's ass.
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by CheedyJ(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2020
uthlaw:
how many odds is that,I should stake 10k!
Stake 100k, e sure die
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by DexterousOne(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2020
mamaafrik:
ozo now ,Dora looks so much like that Ghost wifegrin

True that
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by lifenija: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2020
hakym619:

Likewise you

You better start licking buhari's ass.
like ur family is doing? no thanks enjoy
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by hakym619(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2020
lifenija:
like ur family is doing? no thanks enjoy

cc: seun.
cc: lalasticlala

cc: Martinez
cc: Mynd44
Re: Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' by Rikidony(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Decryptor:

I will wait until the whole season is released so i go watch am straight.

I no wan dey watch small small coupled with the fact that it would be probably cinema (unclear) versions that would be everywhere for download
O2tvseries got the clear version

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chad Boswick: Hermes, Toyin Lawani Dragged For Misspelling Black Panther Actor / BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals / Who Do You Think Will Win Bbnaija 2017 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.