Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (64974 Views)

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
obstead200:
Na wa oooo.
On top fu*ck wey both of us enjoy oooo.

God forbid. Na hired killers go visit that ex girlfriend wey want chop me like that
Don't mind those gold digging hoes, and to think they will be claiming feminist later, confused hoes. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Openbusiness: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

In a nutshell, Alphas have killed themselves off and left the world to be run by Beta males. And you typed this with a straight face? grin grin
Sadly so. Unfortunately HEROISM is the Achilles heels of we Alphas, we always gotta play d hero. It's a fundamental flaw in our wiring. Fear is not prominent in our system, we react from the point of boldness, not fear most of the time. Thieves will break into a house, if it's an Alpha, he will rather put up a fight and die trying to defend the safety of his home, but a Beta Male will readily surrender and even watch thieves rape his wife and he won't do anything cuz as per na, he cannot cum and go and kill himself na grin, but an Alpha Male ready to die there. That's the stupid aspect of Alpha male wiring that has nearly turned Alphas to an endangered species. We hardly see alphas in the society again, he's now an uncommon commodity. Also, Alpha males don't do this cunning 2 faced nonsense. Our way is straight. We are either Black or White, Yes or No.... But the OTHER GUY is a cunning fox, a rainbow. Today he is white, tomorrow, pink, next tommorow red, after he is green etc. He has a chameleonic sense of craftiness. He easily manuevers his way around with the help of females who see the Beta Males as their most trusted ally and scheming partner in the world of mankind. See Jacob and Esau. Jacob was a Beta male but Esau was Alpha. Who did their female (mother) connive with to reap the benefits? The Beta male. She chose the Beta Male over the Alpha. Do you know why? Because women like men they CAN CONTROL. Alpha males are not down for such things. Where was Esau? Typical Alpha male, he was out there in the danger zone playing hero trying to conquer the situation, and left POLITICS and ADMINISTRATION behind for the Beta Male Jacob and he ended up losing his position because of it. And that's the unfortunate reality and that's basically the logic behind what has cost Alphas their political leadership position in the world today. Most of woman kind are helping Beta males cling to political power and Government Administration in exchange for a world system of "Equality", which obviously is a mirage because they can control the Betas easily. So in actual reality, in a world where Betas are in charge, women actually rule the world, or in Beyonce's voice "Who Runs the World? Girls Girls...." *Sigh* But there's hope, because Alphas are starting to wake up and evolve as per fundamental genetic wiring. When I see young teen boys exhibiting an evolved form of Alpha mannerism, my heart leaps for joy. There is light at the end of this tunnel of world misrule. So very soon, and it's already happening, you will see more and more Alphas jumping into politics. It won't be a circus for Beta Males only again. Look at Trump, see all that fight, all that boldness, all that energy, all that dominant behavior, that's an Alpha Male right there. Even me, na cuz money never enta well. Once money dey, am entering politics straight for dis Nigeria. All these beta males crooks in power today should just know that their days are numbered, and the nonsense systems they built all over, we will uproot everything and build a country with order and integrity. Cunning beta male crooks that will deny terrorists during the day time and then go and sponsor them at night. Alphas don't have time for such rubbish. Our way is straight. We send terrorists to their maker. We won't run an army that will be repelling, repel, repel, repel.... 24/7, sitting around like lame ducks. We will run an army that is on offensive 24/7 and will pursue terrorists to under any rock they are hiding.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
Sadly so. Unfortunately HEROISM is the Achilles heels of we Alphas, we always gotta play d hero. It's a fundamental flaw in our wiring. Fear is not prominent in our system, we react from the point of boldness, not fear most of the time. Thieves will break into a house, if it's an Alpha, he will rather put up a fight and die trying to defend the safety of his home, but a Beta Male will readily surrender and even watch thieves rape his wife and he won't do anything cuz as per na, he cannot cum and go and kill himself na grin, but an Alpha Male ready to die there. That's the stupid aspect of Alpha male wiring that has neay turned Alphas to an endangered species. We hardly see alphas in the society again, he's now an uncommon commodity. Also, Alpha males don't do this cunning 2 faced nonsense. Our way is straight. We are either Black or White, Yes or No.... But the OTHER GUY is a cunning fox, a rainbow. Today he is white, tomorrow, pink, next tommorow red, after he is green etc. He has a chameleonic sense of craftiness. He easily manuevers his way around with the help of females who see the Beta Males as their most trusted ally and scheming partner in the world of mankind. See Jacob and Esau. Jacob was a Beta male but Esau was Alpha. Who did their female (mother) connive with to reap the benefits? The Beta male. She chose the Beta Male over the Alpha. Do you know why? Because women like men they CAN CONTROL. Alpha males are not down for such things. Where was Esau? Typical Alpha male, he was out there in the danger zone playing hero trying to conquer the situation, and left POLITICS and ADMINISTRATION behind for the Beta Male Jacob and he ended up losing his position because of it. And that's the unfortunate reality and that's basically the logic behind what has cost Alphas their political leadership position in the world today. Most of woman kind are helping Beta males cling to political power and Government Administration in exchange for a world system of "Equality", which obviously is a mirage because they can control the Betas easily. So in actual reality, in a world where Betas are in charge, women actually rule the world, or in Beyonce's voice "Who Runs the World? Girls Girls...." *Sigh* But there's hope, because Alphas are starting to wake up and evolve as per fundamental genetic wiring. When I see young teen boys exhibiting an evolved form of Alpha mannerism, my heart leaps for joy. There is light at the end of this tunnel of world misrule. So very soon, and it's already happening, you will see more and more Alphas jumping into politics. It won't be a circus for Beta Males only again. Look at Trump, see all that fight, all that boldness, all that energy, all that dominant behavior, that's an Alpha Male right there. Even me, na cuz money never enta well. Once money dey, am entering politics straight for dis Nigeria. All these beta males crooks in power today should just know that their days are numbered, and the nonsense systems they build all over, we will uproot everything and build a country with order and integrity. Cunning beta male crooks that will deny terrorists during the day time and then go and sponsor them at night. Alphas don't have time for such rubbish. Our way is straight. We send terrorists to their maker. We won't run an army that will be repelling, repel, repel, repel.... 24/7, sitting around like lame ducks. We will run an army that is on offensive 24/7 and will pursue terrorists to under any rock they are hiding.

OF course you are a self-proclaimed alpha male too, you all are. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
onoja12:
For those who say runs girls are expensive,try commited relationship,in the end once you are rich ,you are an endanger specie,all woman na runs girl,so better arrange the deal from the begining

uote author=ENG0701 post=93797220]

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/no-home-or-kids-together-but-couple-still-spouses-appeal-court-rules/wcm/90a5dbfd-f0f9-4690-8525-e5e3205f50a6/amp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Law is the most fvcked up system.... the loop holes are too much ....people exploit it..... and the court allows it once the lawyer can argue it weds it makes sense or not..
. the annoying thing about this thread was that the woman was a clear gold digger. She met a loaded guy, quit are job and started leaving fake life.
He proposed many time but she refused becos she didn’t want to sign a prenup..... all becos she didn’t want a document that will prevent her from taking half of the man’s money when she divorces him.....

The case is turning my stomach....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
errm ,nah. I would rather be a baby mama to a white man than marry a Nigerian man.
Why won't you rather be a baby mama to a old white man, when most of the Nigerian guys that dated you, used and dumped you. cheesy
it's only a white old man that will manage you, nah expired product you be. cheesycheesy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ayt27(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
GraGra247:

The problem is that the system is mostly ruled by men. So how come these men support such laws that will negative affect their fellow men.

We are in good times tilting towards hard, now and that's why there are a lot of weak men. The masculinity of men has been cut because of convenience.

If you are look at it objectively it's all over SM, the need for instant gratification, validation, the illusion of various options and other moral vices.

A 30 year old man in 1900-1980 were more dependable, honorable, had integrity than a 30 year old man from 1980-2020. These are qualities that make strong men.

ULTIMATELY, the men creating these laws will usher in hard times which will in turn make men strong.

A $50K monthly support for 10 years to a "spouse" (wrong word even) you are not married to, no kids , no shared investment , account or property is BS, regardless of what country you are from. The ruling can't stand, and I'd encourage the OP to follow that story and see where it leads.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by ubunja(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
Prenups are not water tight. They get tossed out most of the time that mgtow/red pill men jokingly call them glorified toilet papers for divorce judges. Actually, for no reason, the judge could say "I find this to be lopsided" and he tosses it out or he could just agree with the woman that it was signed under duress without requirement of evidence.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jefflanders/2013/04/02/five-reasons-your-prenup-might-be-invalid/amp/

https://www.boydlawlosangeles.com/can-a-prenuptial-agreement-be-voided/

https://www.18884mydivorce.com/defending-attacking-prenup-agreement/

Below is an excerpt from a documentary involving divorce attorneys on the validity of prenups. Note what was said at the beginning, also note what was said at 1:18: "divorce proceedings the United States is so complicated that even the best contracts [prenups] can't stand up against the court system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brznz2tif58

The money paid is usually taxed; this is how divorce lawyers and judges make their money. So there is always the incentive to nullify prenuptial agreements.

I came too late to the party. MrBrownJay1 made many good points but there are some things I would have loved to correct. I will address that in a thread if I remain on nairaland after this week. Overall, the laws favour women more than men.

Ubunja

Prenuptial agreements are watertight on paper.but in the real world they can be contested. Just like Wills.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Majority of those ones do not have International Passport or they are chatting with one foreign granny. I was talking to my friend the other day, he said his ex-gf wrote “bitch“ on his car, because he told her not to come again. I was like, “you Nigerian men are always making women go mad ”. I went on to tell him the general consensus on NL, he said I should tell them to come marry the ones there, let them come back home and marry. That do I think they are stupid for coming back home despite the risk.

In fact, Nigerian men home and abroad should be left to marry those white women. They think it is Naija girls that will be asking for urgent 2k.
grin

Poco, you always crack me up cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Caleycash(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jullima:

Watch as they avoid your unbiased post as a plague and continue to delude themselves “western laws favour women” the same laws some men use to get money from their richer female companion.

No need to cry you already know what the laws are, you cannot use a woman to raise your children, use as a companion get her used to a certain lifestyle and discard her like a piece of rubbish when you’re done. If you think no woman deserves your hard earned sweat then don’t bring them into your life and lavish them with gifts, simple. It’s a choice, you can go your own way.
it's more rife among women, check the percentage... Maybe 80 to 20 percent in contrast.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by 99thEnemy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
I am going after 'Avril Lavigne'. Shebi its just 3 years even long distance.... Make i shot my shot begin do my conjugal duties. Oluwa pick my call grin

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Openbusiness: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

OF course you are a self-proclaimed alpha male too, you all are. grin
That's your opinion. I speak for myself and for my kind. Just know this era will be the very last era Beta males will rule this world, and by proxy women ruling the world because they rule the Beta males. Enjoy it while it lasts wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
That's your opinion. I speak for myself and for my kind. Just know this era will be the very last era Beta males will rule this world, and by proxy women ruling the world because they rule the Beta males. Enjoy it while it lasts wink

I am enjoying it because with all the alpha males in Nigeria there is still no stable electricity. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Almunjid(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
ENG0701:
Some things I have come to realise about the west
1. The laws favour women in or out of marriage
2. You cannot circumvent spousal responsibilities by not
marrying. Cohabitation is considered as being
married in Canada

I support paying alimony and supporting a spouse after a divorce especially when kids are involved, but ruling like this ends up doing more harm than good in the long run
I agree with u. Rules like this does more harm than good. The man never tried to circumvent spousal responsibilities. He proposed to her seven times and she declined signing marriage contracts, so technically the woman was the one who wasted his time, yet he has to pay her spousal support. This is injustice!

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by JasperVII(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dpsychologist
Ubunja
Another proof of what you guys have been preaching.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Sarang(f): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ademoore07:
The judgement can be appealed. They are not married neither are they with a child.

In Canada, common law is a thing
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sarang:
The people crying on this thread are they the ones paying the 50k

Don't mind them, they can't understand that the money is just pocket change for a billionaire. It's not the dimension they are used to be operating at.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by banio: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
I think this cohabitation marriage law is also in Nigeria.

If You cohabit with a lady for three months in Nigeria, then she is your wife of common law.

Someone please correct me, if I am wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sarang:

Audio feeding for 1 thousand years
Yes. all of you hungry and lazy girls. cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Martinez39s(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:
Legal documents, not only pre-ups, can be nullified for different reasons
Of course. Did I imply otherwise? grin If a document was discovered to fraudulent or didn't meet certain legal requirements, it can be nullified.

but you and your friend say that pre-nups can be nullified just because a woman says so which is a fat lie.
I never said if the woman says so. What does this even mean? All a woman needs to do is claim she was made to sign the prenup under duress. She can also claim she wasn't in the right state of mind or she was drugged. cheesy cheesy Her claims are believed without requirement of evidence. Worse is when the judge is a feminist who will think the wife is always truthful and give her a very favourable settlement than neccesary. grin The judge can also decide the prenup is "lopsided" for no reason, especially when children are involved.

Many women can't even afford a good lawyer and many couples, men and women, have lost a lot of money because they were unable to settle their differences outside the court.
Lol. You are trying to play some game here. If you really know how the system works, I am sure you do but won't tell the truth, you would have admitted that the woman's legal fees are to be covered by the man under the law. The man is not only paying his legal fees, but he is covering his wife's legal fees as well.

I wonder why you peeps never post the stories of women who pay off legal fees years after the divorce took place or why we never hear stories from you about the women who pay spousal support. MrBrownJay is the only man here who actually mentioned such.
I have said before that women do pay alimony and child support. In fact the richer partner suffers these laws. I don't talk more about women because most of them are aware of these laws, they even discuss it with their fellow women and fortify themselves on how to fleece men in every possible way; divorces are usually planned by women from the first date. Secondly, most women marry men that earn higher or just as them. Men are usually the breadwinners and such is usually demanded of them. Rich ones like Oprah Winfrey don't get married except to a man that earns more or just as her.

Also, there are many privileges in the divorce courts that women enjoy that men don't. Men who earn less can't be believed without requirement of evidence when they file a domestic violence charge against their wives just to take the kids. In divorce courts, and other courts, men are presumed to the perpetrators of sexual and physical violence, women are presumed victims thanks to the Duluth Model under which courts operates. Many at times, except in exceedingly rare cases, if a woman, usually the average Jane, refuses to pay the child support ordered by court, nothing happens. A man will always go to jail if he refuses pay no matter how little.

And why you think that you are smarter than these white men who still choose to get married despite all these so 'unfair laws', some even several times, is quite funny and yes majority of men choose to get married. Please don't tell me they are simps because I think that it's actually you calling yourselves alpha who have a problem with your masculinity, a serious one for that matter.
grin grin grin grin grin grin This is funny. They are simps who don't know any better. They are so hooked on the happily ever after dream and think women who are different and won't use the court houses against exists abundantly. They believe in the illusion called genuine romantic love, and they think they just need to find these special women. grin grin cheesy Am I lying? wink

Ubunja

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Sarang(f): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Yes. a all of you hungry and lazy girls. cheesycheesy

Show me your acct balance
I’ll show you mine

Keypad warrior
Audio nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sarang:

Show me your acct balance
I’ll show you mine

Keypad warrior
Audio nonsense
Lol look at this hungry girl, if I show you what's on my cashapp account, you will faint, am not sure if your family can ever see that kind of money on their lives. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Gamesmart: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

If you live with someone as husband and wife, then why shouldn't you be viewed as husband and wife? Just like a man who has a child with a woman would have all the rights as a married man. Remember, as much as it's mostly women who receive spousal support, that's because the majority of these men let these women stay home being lazy while they went to work and brought the cheddar.... But if a woman earns just as much as you do, then you pay her ONLY the difference ... if you guys have kids and she has full custody. If you have full custody then SHE pays you the difference.

Stop talking nonsense.

1) How can a man "let" a woman stay at home in the West? He would beat her to go to work if she says she wants to stay home and raise the kids? Why are you trying to push the choices and decisions women make as a responsibility of men?

2) If a woman goes to work does not mean she would necessarily earn just as much as her man. Women tend to engage in hypergamy.

3) These laws are made purely to milk men. End of! It is intentionally structured to, and successfully mostly, affect(s) men. The richer you are as a man, the more you will be milked.

This new twist and STRETCH of the word "cohabiting" is intentionally targeted at men now avoiding marriage. It is effectively saying men should now avoid relationships with women.

Really, stop talking nonsense!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
I wonder what people gain from insults though... Especially guys on this forum, can't you argue logically without throwing insults?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Martinez39s(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
ubunja:

Prenuptial agreements are watertight on paper.but in the real world they can be contested. Just like Wills.

Who is Wills?

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
Of course. Did I imply otherwise? grin If a document was discovered to fraudulent or didn't meet certain legal requirements, it can be nullified.

I never said if the woman says so. What does this even mean? All a woman needs to do is claim she was made to sign the prenup under duress. She can also claim she wasn't in the right state of mind or she was drugged. cheesy cheesy Her claims are believed without requirement of evidence. Worse is when the judge is a feminist who will think the wife is always truthful and give her a very favourable settlement than neccesary. grin The judge can also decide the prenup is "lopsided" for no reason, especially when children are involved.

Lol. You are trying to play some game here. If you really know how the system works, I am sure you do but won't tell the truth, you would have admitted that the woman's legal fees are to be covered by the man under the law. The man is not only paying his legal fees, but he is covering his wife's legal fees as well.

I have said before that women do pay alimony and child support. In fact the richer partner suffers these laws. I don't talk more about women because most of them are aware of these laws, they even discuss it with their fellow women and fortify themselves on how to fleece men in every possible way; divorces are usually planned by women from the first date. Secondly, most women marry men that earn higher or just as them. Men are usually the breadwinners and such is usually demanded of them. Rich ones like Oprah Winfrey don't get married except to a man that earns more or just as her.

Also, there are many privileges in the divorce courts that women enjoy that men don't. Men who earn less can't be believed without requirement of evidence when they file a domestic violence charge against their wives just to take the kids. In divorce courts, and other courts, men are presumed to the perpetrators of sexual and physical violence, women are presumed victims thanks to the Duluth Model under which courts operates. Many at times, except in exceedingly rare cases, if a woman, usually the average Jane, refuses to pay the child support ordered by court, nothing happens. A man will always go to jail if he refuses pay no matter how little.

grin grin grin grin grin grin This is funny. They are simps who don't know any better. They are so hooked on the happily ever after dream and think women who are different and won't use the court houses against exists abundantly. They believe in the illusion called genuine romantic love, and they think they just need to find these special women. grin grin cheesy Am I lying? wink

I know it's your favorite topic so you have the energy to go back and forth for days but I am just here because you people seem to know a different west from the one I have lived in so let me pick out one line to show you that what you type is not to be taken seriously.

The bold is a general statement referring to the laws of which country exactly? Never mind. The fact that you type like the divorce laws in all Western countries are the same shows that you need to educate yourself more. More facts, better differentiation, less generalizations and less bias would go a long way for you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Gamesmart: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Yep it equally happens to rich women who marry "poorer" men...go ask Halle Berry who pays $16K in child support monthly to her ex French husband; go ask Mary j Blige paying her ex husband $30K monthly; ask Madonna who had to pay up to $70M to Guy Ritchie; ask J- lo who gave her ex $14m spousal settlement; ask Mel B who had to give her ex $8M spousal settlement; ask Britney Spears who pays her baby daddy $20K in child support, and the dude now wants more, lol!

Stop talking nonsense.

It mostly happens to men at a disproportionate rate, that is why it was made and the Western society finds it acceptable.

If any bad law was disproportionately affecting women and only few men, I can guarantee you that the West will repeal that law asap; not modifying it/stretching meaning of words to make it even worse.

Stop trying to justify nonsense!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by pocohantas(f): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

I know it's your favorite topic so you have the energy to go back and forth for days but I am just here because you people seem to know a different west from the one I have lived in so let me pick out one line to show you that what you type is not to be taken seriously.

The bold is a general statement referring to the laws of which country exactly? Never mind. The fact that you type like the divorce laws in all Western countries are the same shows that you need to educate yourself more. More facts, better differentiation, less generalizations and less bias would go a long way for you.

Lol!!! Martinez39s, your reputation precedes you. I don’t know how Nigerian men in Nigeria, na carry this thing on their head pass the foreigners and even Nigerians in the diaspora. How? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by KenModi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Yep it equally happens to rich women who marry "poorer" men...go ask Halle Berry who pays $16K in child support monthly to her ex French husband; go ask Mary j Blige paying her ex husband $30K monthly; ask Madonna who had to pay up to $70M to Guy Ritchie; ask J- lo who gave her ex $14m spousal settlement; ask Mel B who had to give her ex $8M spousal settlement; ask Britney Spears who pays her baby daddy $20K in child support, and the dude now wants more, lol!

Shame jus dey catch me for those men.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by CanadianNaija: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
angelfallz:

The issue is not whether the person has lived in many countries or not.

That MrbrownJay has a funny way of thinking. So that's why I asked Crackhaus not to argue with him.

So thinking logically equates to thinking funny?

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by laiperi: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Let us agree that no man is totally Alpha or Beta.

Woman can still bring down the man that is mostly Alpha. Otherwise, why do Alpha Men fall for a prostitute?

Prostitute in the sense that she got paid for her comfort and wife because she gave it for free.

Who is your favorite President married to? Unless you think Sampson is a Beta male. ZsaZsa Gabor said it best that only a foolish woman lets a man know she is smarter.

This is why some Canadian and other young men refuse to marry. There are foolish women blinded by hate and scorn. They think divorce lawyers are free. Lawyers love cases where money and if your are not rich, houses are involved.

By the time you pay lawyers and real estate agent, most women can never buy a similar house or a smaller house for the money they get.

More important, they leave their children without a house. How many more single parent households compare to two parents bring up good kids? Do you blame their son for avoiding marriage no matter how old?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.