Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (64553 Views)

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Martinez39s(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:
I know it's your favorite topic so you have the energy to go back and forth for days but I am just here because you people seem to know a different west from the one I have lived in so let me pick out one line to show you that what you type is not to be taken seriously.

The bold is a general statement referring to the laws of which country exactly? Never mind. The fact that you type like the divorce laws in all Western countries are the same shows that you need to educate yourself more. More facts, better differentiation, less generalizations and less bias would go a long way for you.
Laws governing relationships are not EXACTLY the same everywhere. In fact, in some countries and states, common law marriages (Defacto union as it is sometimes called) do not legally hold. In fact most states in the United States do not recognize common law marriages. In some states in the United States, you pay child support till your child turns 18, others make you pay till the child is 21. Generally, the laws are basically the same in how they fleece married men.

As to your question, that law applies generally. If you need an example, I will give you California. Just go to the L.A. County Superior Court and ask, that's if you stay there. Even Dr Dre's wife is requesting $2M per month PLUS $5M in legal fees for lawyers and other professionals working on her case. It is very common. Stop being disingenuous.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree. I rest my case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Openbusiness: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
ubunja:

You are on point bro... This is my own take of the situation.

Remember that old saying... HARD TIMES CREATE STRONG MEN, STRONG MEN CREATE GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES CREATE SOFT MEN.

it's a never ending cycle. Now we are in the era of soft men who're enjoying the good times created by past alphas.
Yeah, absolutely, after war comes peace. And the Alphas went with the wars and left the peace for the Betas. Now the world is a mess again. Who will Mother Nature use to fix it. Alphas of course. Out of the conflicts, economic distress, global "fire" going on now that the Betas have created, new Alphas are rising up from the ashes to conquer and dominate again. And while the Betas are teaching their sons how to pick flowers for women, how to please women and how to make women the center of their existence, the surviving Alphas in our midst are teaching their sons how to be a real man, how to embrace their masculinity and how to dominate. And Nature has been so kind too, and quietly helping to restore the balance and order of Life. See many of those Betas, check them well, they are giving birth to plenty girls, because even evolution supports male Alpha mannerism, and Nature is subtly helping to reduce the population of boys being raised by Betas to become Betas. Even the girls being raised by Betas are usually a bundle of problems. Because they weren't taught right. They weren't taught the proper way to relate with a man. They don't know who a man is. They think a man is another toy Daddy bought for them that they can dress up as a Barbie and put lipstick on his mouth. Then when they meet a real man, confusion starts because all their lives they have been used to bossing men around, because their Beta male daddy allows her to boss him around kind of with the excessive pampering, and she sees how mommy is always bossing the Beta male daddy around, and she sees how the Beta male daddy always has to manuever and manipulate and negotiate to get his way and even compensate with gifts and bribes. So she is used to that system and thinks that's how you deal with a man. But when she finally meets a real man with a masculine mentality, all that bubble she has been living in bursts and then it's always one confrontation to another cuz she just can't stand to live in a world where she can't control the man. It's a new experience for her grin. Imagine, a world where a man has to pay a woman (not child support) support as a spouse despite never being married and never cohabitating and only had a relationship. Even Mother Nature will be abhorred by the systematic male-whimps manufacturing system going on in this world, and being shoved down the society's throat by Governments run by Betas.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by crackhaus: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
ubunja:
there's a reason why the Red Pill movement is unofficially headquartered in Canada. Its the strongest there because misandry is the strongest there.
A very necessary pushback, honestly.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by EkopSparoAyara(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
If this law is effected in Nigeria, it will really favour those ladies who their fiance will engage them for over five years and end up not marrying them..

It's really painful if you give your all, with high hopes and then it's been dashed..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by tolukem(f): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
I think the court should have allowed him to pay her off with a one time payment instead of having him pay so much over a long time, I am sure his lawyers will appeal the ruling. If they had been married I would be more comfortable with the judgement. I understand why, a lot of men would be angry about this. Most men are saying women who are not working are lazy bla bla, but the truth is most women put their careers on hold for the sake of family and their spouses. most ladies have to resign from well paying jobs in order to relocate to their husband's location even if there are no job opportunities for them in that location, then they get pregnant, I've not seen any company that employed a pregnant woman. it's annoying when you see men now insult such women who made such sacrifices but I digress. In the west their laws are to protect the weak under which women, children, people with disabilities and animals fall and then the poor. We all have to agree it's a man's world and they see it for what it is and have systems in place to protect the weak even if you're a man as well. The truth with having a partner is even if you're unmarried they affect your life positively in one way or the other and even help you to do your work better and achieve your goals, with advice and even making the environment conducive. I've seen men who quit their jobs to help their wife's in a lucrative business venture and vice versal. people, men especially now try to circumvent responsibility by dating women long term and having them engage in wifely activities and even sacrifices for their benefit. Now after wasting 15years of her life and youth, he wants to exchange her for a newer model. It's called a severance package and the richer partner weather man or woman should pay to the other partner. If they were married that's another ball game. I hate all these stories of one person dating somebody for 10 years, haba for what? I don't even blame the men it's the women I blame, ladies need to have better self esteem and requirements from their partners, if you start dating in your early twens or late teens I understand long term relationship, by the time any woman is 26, quit any foolish long term relationship and go after serious relationship with marriage as an end goal. The truth is while both men and women need each other, in the long run, men need women more than women need men, but we all fail to realise this, if women did, women would value themselves better and men would treat men with more respect. Sorry for the long post. Some topics dey make my brain touch grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by ubunja(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
Who is Wills?
the Last Will and Testament.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Xisnin(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kalatium:

Scientific advancement has nothing to do with pussified men. They have smart ones among them but also have more dump and pussified men.
grin grin
It has everything to do with it.

Only those who can think objectively can contribute to scientific and human advancement.
An "alpha" trolling random women on the internet can hardly be said to be smart.

BTW, dumb men are overwhelmingly alphas, having nothing else to be proud of, they seek to dominate their women to show they are superior.
Give me a random white man and I only need to know its education and IQ to tell you whether he is more likely to claim "alpha" or not.
Give me a group and I will look like a seer.

If you check any shady sites with "white alphas" and anti-women rhetorics, you will find those men as being essentially dumb and unenlightened.
They are usually in the bottom of the ladder and angry at women or other men who are better.
They see themselves as superior because they supposedly have exposed women's secret and are ready to teach them a lesson.

Not all of the "alphas" are dumb though, those sitting at the top exploiting "alpha" rage are smart business people conning money out of angry dumb men.

Of course, these alphas are good at sharing memes or name-calling but nothing else.
They can't type a paragraph without labeling their opponents.

They often talk about "men" as if a man living in trailer parks or his mom basement is the same as a functional and reasonable one in the society.

Are you telling me that all the people in the west are responsible for their advancement?
Yes.
The dumb ones, the group which self-described "alphas" belong, often feel proud for belonging to a working state and I don't begrudge them.

After all, if most people have always voted and supported the dumbest as leaders, the society would have remained stagnant. But the ones who contribute the least are usually at the forefront of claiming superiority and attempting to destroy what they don't understand.

Who do you think make laws in the west?
The dumb guys who can't reason to save their own life?

It is actually the "pussified" men who can analyze complex issues and make decisions based on what is best for the society in the long run.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Martinez39s(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
ubunja:
there's a reason why the Red Pill movement is unofficially headquartered in Canada. Its the strongest there because misandry is the strongest there.
Australia, Sweden, and California are the fortresses of feminism and gynocentrism. Sweden and Netherlands are Europe's worse examples of left wing liberalism. Do you know that there is now a wide spread idea, even in the UN, that Covid-19 lockdown has yielded an alarming increase in domestic violence against women and girls? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by kushme: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Christistruth00:

This Law will transform Nigeria completely. Rich men will find it difficult to exploit poor women and Runs girls will go and find another source of Income. It will even reduce Corruption because there will be fewer girlfriends to maintain and men would need to make more sensible Choices.

I like your observation sha. It tells that, these politicians steal mostly to maintain their girls..

But reduce what corruption? I doubt, it will give them more sensible choices like exploring other African countries without stupid laws like this legal robbery.. And that means more money for the adventure(maintaining runs girls in foreign lands).. So, their desire to steal more will increase...

You can see the judgment passed from the stupid law was about "lifestyle".
Most people would probably go to any length just to maintain a lifestyle.
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by kelvindj98: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
greypencils:
Mikel Obi done enter am. That money wey im dey avoid to pay by not marrying that im baby mama, im go still pay am by force. He had better find ways of moving all his money to Nigerian banks.
Mikel wife na don. Her father is a Russian Oligarch.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by kazyhm(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You do know that a man dating/married to a rich woman would get the same result (aka receive spousal support), right?!

If you live with someone as husband and wife, then why shouldn't you be viewed as husband and wife? Just like a man who has a child with a woman would have all the rights as a married man. Remember, as much as it's mostly women who receive spousal support, that's because the majority of these men let these women stay home being lazy while they went to work and brought the cheddar.... But if a woman earns just as much as you do, then you pay her ONLY the difference ... if you guys have kids and she has full custody. If you have full custody then SHE pays you the difference.

I fully understand these rulings... If a man dates and promised heaven and earth to a woman and put her in a certain lifestyle that she will now claim she is accustomed to, then the fool has to pay her in order for her to remain in such lifestyle you promised her. The catch would be for that fool to 1st, not date good for nothing useless women who don't work (so that she can also contribute to any lifestyle you guys are into) ...and 2nd not become someone's benefactor for so long while you do everything to better her life.

The dude is even lucky, in some country (brazil for example), the minute you tell a woman that you love her and wanna spend the rest of your life with her Bla bla bla, and she has a confirmation (in writing/text/email) of you telling her that, then within 6months of dating she can sue you (and ask for half your shiit) if you dump her.

I'm just grasping for where the sense is in this judgment and your analyzed justification for it.........this mean there is no freedom to associate with the opposite sex without accruing liabilities even when the relationship hit the rock bottom..........

Do you mean its only the man that had promised the woman in this case ?
The woman has never at any point promised the man anything whatsoever ?

If this man's ex-girlfriends and future girl friends plus his ex-wife get this type of judgment, I wonder what becomes of the man, the message and what the law is enacted to achieve in the long run............male extinction is looming.

People should be judged equally not specially

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by pelepeleb: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
what are you even looking for in that so called woman,
you are feeling as if that is the right way of life by thinking a woman can not live her life without a man.
is it the sweat of the man that is the utmost to you in your life or a love endowed life?
there are lot of men that are ready to input you into their sweat as you want and finally put in to dangerous lane of life.
so let them discard you or you discard them.
it is not compulsory you eat the sweat of your spouse.
stop thinking as if some body use you and discard you like a piece of rubbish.
is that clear to your mind?

Jullima:

Watch as they avoid your unbiased post as a plague and continue to delude themselves “western laws favour women” the same laws some men use to get money from their richer female companion.

No need to cry you already know what the laws are, you cannot use a woman to raise your children, use as a companion get her used to a certain lifestyle and discard her like a piece of rubbish when you’re done. If you think no woman deserves your hard earned sweat then don’t bring them into your life and lavish them with gifts, simple. It’s a choice, you can go your own way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by CanadianNaija: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Law is the most fvcked up system.... the loop holes are too much ....people exploit it..... and the court allows it once the lawyer can argue it weds it makes sense or not..
. the annoying thing about this thread was that the woman was a clear gold digger. She met a loaded guy, quit are job and started leaving fake life.
He proposed many time but she refused becos she didn’t want to sign a prenup..... all becos she didn’t want a document that will prevent her from taking half of the man’s money when she divorces him.....

The case is turning my stomach....

She was so evil yet the man kept her for 14 years, and remained each time after she turned him down?

You think Canadian judges are like your stupid corrupt Nigerian ones that reason with their anus? undecided
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by ubunja(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
Australia, Sweden, and California are the fortresses of feminism and gynocentrism. Sweden and Netherlands are Europe's worse examples of left wing liberalism. Do you know that there is now a wide spread idea, even in the UN, that Covid-19 lockdown has yielded an alarming increase in domestic violence against women and girls? grin grin grin
very true about Sweden, Australia and California as the strongholds of feminism. But in terms of raw practical misandry day to day, Canada takes the trophy. That's why Jordan Patterson trends heavily because of the systemic war against men over there .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Martinez39s(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
ubunja:
very true about Sweden, Australia and California as the strongholds of feminism. But in terms of raw practical misandry day to day, Canada takes the trophy. That's why Jordan Patterson trends heavily because of the systemic war against men over there .
Meghan Markle had to subtly drag Prince Harry back to California. grin Though the misdanry, systemic war against masculinity, gynocentrism, and feminism are wide spread. I agree that Canada is the champion in that aspect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
JasperVII:
Dpsychologist
Ubunja
Another proof of what you guys have been preaching.
yes man. That is why the Red Pill will always trend because news headlines prove the concepts time and time again.

9 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ayt27(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
Even Dr Dre's wife is requesting $2M per month PLUS $5M in legal fees for lawyers and other professionals working on her case. It is very common. Stop being disingenuous.

Chris rock on his last Netflix "Tambourine" special said this concerning his divorce. He looked at the court judge, on his side his soon to be ex-wife, the baliff, the lawyers , everyone in the court house that day.

They all woke up, brushed their teeth, looked their best and came up to court all to get a part of his money , all of them. He said he then realized at that point he was successful and he told his lawyer Bleep it....just give her/them everything she/they want and that included paying her legal fees.

Most divorce cases, the man ends up paying for the legal fees of the woman. Truth is the West are responsible for the rise of the world, they'd also be responsible for the fall of it.

I'v realized while growing up that a lot of guys just think differently from the way I did, they couldn't read between the lines, they couldn't not just bring their body to subjection, they were so eager to please the opposite sex, twas much later I understood and truth be told I had conformed to that pattern of thinking but I knew deep down it never felt right, it just seemed off.

If a man could keep his dick and resist the urge to always wanna score, Lol that man would begin to understand what freedom really is

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by abdullahi45: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
ENG0701:
Some things I have come to realise about the west
1. The laws favour women in or out of marriage
2. You cannot circumvent spousal responsibilities by not
marrying. Cohabitation is considered as being
married in Canada

I support paying alimony and supporting a spouse after a divorce especially when kids are involved, but ruling like this ends up doing more harm than good in the long run

Someone said the pyramid of importance in the west is this:

Old people
Children
Women
Pet
Wood, pool, stone et cetera
Men
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Openbusiness: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

I am enjoying it because with all the alpha males in Nigeria there is still no stable electricity. grin
Duhhhhh, Alphas are not in charge now! The OTHER GUY, smh, are the ones ruling. Check Nigeria history, look at things from a critical perspective devoid of emotional attachment and prejudices and answer this question: which era in Nigeria had it best, in terms of security, economy, infrastructure, administrative governance, and standard of living in general? It was the time Alphas were in charge. They didn't have all the trillions of naira these Beta guys of today had, but they built 80% of the infrastructure this nation has up till today. These ones are spending trillions back to back, yet nothing extraordinary to show for it, except extraordinary corruption. Any nation run by Alphas must surely progress. Look at the West, their ancestors were Alphas, they were purpose driven, competitively minded, dominant, always tryna conquer everything, and they ......emmmmm.........did! From countries, to science, to technology, to the ocean, to space exploration, anything their dominant spirit pointed at, they chased. The world became better because of it. So forget, it's a fundamental trait and experience of Life wherever Alphas dominate, they must surely lay the foundation of human development for the next era after them. Look at China today, imagine if Trump didn't win elections, an alpha male providing strong leadership, not whimping round and licking enemy countries shoes, not being 2 faced, calling things as it is, I'm sure by now China would have usurped America's leadership position in the world because China is run by Alpha mannerism and it has pushed them very far in such a short time. So Nigeria cannot and will not witness spectacular or highly significant national developmental strides with the pack of Betas running the show right now. It will never happen. The country will keep running in circles and remain entangled in the web of corruption. So just forget about 24/7 light, the Betas don't even have the political will and zeal to end corruption, how can they give you something like 24/7 light or even good roads or clean water. They couldn't even maintain those things that they met.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol!!! Mart.inez39s, your reputation precedes you. I don’t know how Nigerian men in Nigeria, na carry this thing on their head pass the foreigners and even Nigerians in the diaspora. How? cheesy cheesy

I never hear white men complain about these laws as much as they and their internet sources do. All I see is white men getting married left, right and centre without prenups. Marriage rates are even on the rise again. The only time I hear of these complaints are when they post the contributions of red pillars, a movement which is not even widely known here. grin

I will ask my white friends and colleagues next week if they have heard of the red pillars next week. cheesy I have only heard about it on NL. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by kazyhm(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jullima:

Watch as they avoid your unbiased post as a plague and continue to delude themselves “western laws favour women” the same laws some men use to get money from their richer female companion.

No need to cry you already know what the laws are, you cannot use a woman to raise your children, use as a companion get her used to a certain lifestyle and discard her like a piece of rubbish when you’re done. If you think no woman deserves your hard earned sweat then don’t bring them into your life and lavish them with gifts, simple. It’s a choice, you can go your own way.

You can't juxtapose this case scenario with the ones he listed and you quote........at least those women knows what they are paying for.....but spouse support in this case has no logical basis....

Its heart breaking to be indebted to someone that declined your proposal several times.....no joint investment whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

I never hear white men complain about these laws as much as they and their internet sources do. All I see is white men getting married left, right and centre without prenups. Marriage rates are even on the rise again. The only time I hear of these complaints are when they post the contributions of red pillars, a movement which is not even widely known here. grin

I will ask my white friends and colleagues next week if they have heard of the red pillars next week. cheesy I have only heard about it on NL. LMAO
Take the redpillers serious to your own detriment. Na only online dem sabi make mouth. Last last it is still the same Nigerian women they will end up marrying cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

Keep licking white asses u hear, becuz u left the shore of Nigerian u now think u are also white, if only u know what they say behind Ur back, nansense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol!!! Martinez39s, your reputation precedes you. I don’t know how Nigerian men in Nigeria, na carry this thing on their head pass the foreigners and even Nigerians in the diaspora. How? cheesy cheesy
Pocohantas d terrible liar, u can run to Ur darling mod boyfriend to report, I dey here.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by jornwhite: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Majority of those ones do not have International Passport or they are chatting with one foreign granny. I was talking to my friend the other day, he said his ex-gf wrote “bitch“ on his car, because he told her not to come again. I was like, “you Nigerian men are always making women go mad ”. I went on to tell him the general consensus on NL, he said I should tell them to come marry the ones there, let them come back home and marry. That do I think they are stupid for coming back home despite the risk.

In fact, Nigerian men home and abroad should be left to marry those white women. They think it is Naija girls that will be asking for urgent 2k grin

Don't mind dem, e get one wey even surprise me d most

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Take the redpillers serious to your own detriment. Na only online dem sabi make mouth. Last last it is still the same Nigerian women they will end up marrying cheesy
Same as Nigerian feminist, nah online there power start n finish, offline dem dey beg random men to knack there kpekus cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
Duhhhhh, Alphas are not in charge now! The OTHER GUY, smh, are the ones ruling. Check Nigeria history, look at things from a critical perspective devoid of emotional attachment and prejudices and answer this question: which era in Nigeria had it best, in terms of security, economy, infrastructure, administrative governance, and standard of living in general? It was the time Alphas were in charge. They didn't have all the trillions of naira these Beta guys of today had, but they built 80% of the infrastructure this nation has up till today. These ones are spending trillions back to back, yet nothing extraordinary to show for it, except extraordinary corruption. Any nation run by Alphas must surely progress. Look at the West, their ancestors were Alphas, they were purpose driven, competitively minded, dominant, always tryna conquer everything, and they ......emmmmm.........did! From countries, to science, to technology, to the ocean, to space exploration, anything their dominant spirit pointed at, they chased. The world became better because of it. So forget, it's a fundamental trait and experience of Life wherever Alphas dominate, they must surely lay the foundation of human development for the next era after them. Look at China today, imagine if Trump didn't win elections, an alpha male providing strong leadership, not whimping round and licking enemy countries shoes, not being 2 faced, calling things as it is, I'm sure by now China would have usurped America's leadership position in the world because China is run by Alpha mannerism and it has pushed them very far in such a short time. So Nigeria cannot and will not witness spectacular or highly significant national developmental strides with the pack of Betas running the show right now. It will never happen. The country will keep running in circles and remain entangled in the web of corruption. So just forget about 24/7 light, the Betas don't even have the political will and zeal to end corruption, how can they give you something like 24/7 light or even good roads or clean water. They couldn't even maintain those things that they met.

The world was a better place when white men were colonizing the world? For you and your ancestors? For the black slaves brought to America? For Native Americans? You do know that it was this time when most European folks lived in poverty? You do know that two world wars followed with millions of casualties and the total destruction of several countries? Or now that alpha Donald is running the US and failing miserably in tackling the issue of COVID? Are you aware of the poverty rates in China and the working conditions?

Please, stop! I am beginning to think that you shouting alpha the loudest are the most sentimental and insecure bunch walking this earth.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=jornwhite post=93848720][/quote]Lol that girl dey shameless, nah only online she get mouth, I still wonder why people take her serious, if only they know dat she's a nonentity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Hathor5(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Keep licking white asses u hear, becuz u left the shore of Nigerian u now think u are also white, if only u know what they say behind Ur back, nansense.

I don't care what some of them say behind my back, I absolutely love the environment they created and I am here to stay enjoy the high standard of living and men who don't feel the need to prove their manliness by oppressing women. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by igbowoman: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
She deserved it after 14 years of good companionship.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

I don't care what some of them say behind my back, I absolutely love the environment they created and I am here to stay enjoy the high standard of living and men who don't feel the need to prove their manliness by oppressing women. cheesy
He go shock you pass George Floyd cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.