Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:43 PM

Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG (46533 Views)

Rivers Demands ₦5 Million From Political Parties Before They Hold Rallies / Ijede Road: Baba Suwe, 454 Other Property Owners Get ₦2.2 Billion Compensation / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2020
heykims:
Alawada, jokers.
The killing of this guy by the military might just be a revenge. Only God knows how many soldiers the guy killed, then decided to walk in the name of amnesty.
This is my thinking anyway.

Do you know how many soldiers boko haram terrorists have killed? The media downplay the figures because it's against their rules in the military to give the impression (to the enemy) that they're weak.
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by heykims(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Do you know how many soldiers boko haram terrorists have killed? The media downplay the figures because it's against their rules in the military to give the impression (to the enemy) that they're weak.
So let the govt give amnesty to Shekau today and see if the army will not terminate him behind the scene.

1 Like

Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by pquaver(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-pay-me-n5-billion-for-killing-my-husband-wife-of-dreaded-terrorist-gana-hits-fg/

All I can see is that pdp has been sponsoring this man to cause trouble all this while.. Truth is coming out small small.. Pdp, ortom and Susan suspect know about all this ftom time immemorial..
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by JordanMichael(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2020
embarassedN5billion Madam fear God small at least
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by Nwaide01: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2020
My husband was not a wicked man ,so kidnapping for ransom and in some instances killed the victims is an act of charity,killing anybody who opposed you is an act of mercy and sponsoring armed robbers the will of God? In a sane country she would be arrested and be telling the government all she know about the activities of her late husband.
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by Dbeliever(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2020
Mr Terwase Akwaza ought not to have been killed extra judicially the way the army did. He was not guilty of any offence by any Nigerian court and was not not sentenced to death as such. There is no amount of money that can compensate for a life but those behind the act should learn their lesson.
Tsehemba Christian, commenting from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by frankyychiji(f): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2020
nBag:
she have a case to pursue. but coming to make financial demand days after your husband death Even before burial is dumb.
My brother.. don't be surprised she will deny she asked for money later today, cos ayam not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by Babinski: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2020
illicit:
Your husband will never rest in peace

He died by the sword cos he lived by the sword.

No sympathy for any bloody killer, be it herdsmen, BH, millitant, NA or NPF

5 Billion as if her husband was an employer of labour, nonsense

Her husband might have been a killer and a murderer. Nobody is here claiming he is innocent. That is not the issue.

The issue is that when you give a promise, you are bound to abide by it for the sake of integrity. Secondly, the Army and indeed no one has the right to carry out extra-judicial killings. Gana was not convicted and sentenced to death by any Court. So on these two counts the Government and the Army are wrong and guilty.
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by Asianjollof007: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2020
heykims:
Alawada, jokers.
The killing of this guy by the military might just be a revenge. Only God knows how many soldiers the guy killed, then decided to walk in the name of amnesty.
This is my thinking anyway.

Revenge?
I'm very sure BH terrorists must have killed x2 of millitary men this guy killed.. But they are rehabilitating and empowering the terrorists instead of killing them.
Nothing remain for this country!
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by eddyslim(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

Majority of you will surely defend Sheka , the day he's announced arrested
Arrest him first, then we talk later
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by MinCeteris: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2020
How much compensation is your family going to pay - to the families of those murdered by your husband?
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by bigtt76(f): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Sad really. This was exactly how the Boko Haram things began albeit the reverse direction. The Army arrested the BH guy, handed him over to the police and the police killed him. Now this undecided

We don't learn shaaa. But again, I'm not discounting the fact that the politicians may have deliberately set him up but painting another picture outside just to match their narrative.

Guyman02:

Internal security is the work of the police and they were fully involved, they duly informed the Army which is interagency collaboration but the Army betrayed the rule of engagement by taking him away from the Police and killing him in cold blood
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by maxzzo1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
When a man has come out to surrender Nigeria army killed him but are busy rehabilitated boko haram which kind country be this sef......
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by Gluton: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-pay-me-n5-billion-for-killing-my-husband-wife-of-dreaded-terrorist-gana-hits-fg/

I won't blame u cos every man has to give account for his life but be rest assured your husband has caused so many other women same pain u are going through. So if u demand compensation, then those other women also deserve same.
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by JohnOkolo: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Dem never Shoot you at sight. Come out and talk rubbish if you won't join your Husband in Afterlife
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by JohnOkolo: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
maxzzo1:
When a man has come out to surrender Nigeria army killed him but are busy rehabilitated boko haram which kind country be this sef......

He surrendered to his sponsors, not the Nigerian Armed Forces. Those shithole Governor's that sponsor terrorist was having a good day until The Nigerian Armed Forces spoilt their show of shame
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by OscarJaden(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
dlaw70:
After sex my gf be asking me ' Baby what are we ?

Me: We are the chosen Generation.
dry joke of the century
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by rentAcock(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
airminem:
Thats right. He was betrayed i think. by the way. When is the neXt Naija Quiz Show will begun? smiley

Very soon. Seems there's interest. I will have to host one soon.
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by jayaim: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Guy u no well. grin
dlaw70:
After sex my gf be asking me ' Baby what are we ?

Me: We are the chosen Generation.
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by Charly68: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
This yeye Govt permits criminals to collect ransom and claim rights that shouldn't have existed if their so called military men had done the needful ..Very soon they will turn the nation to criminal den and everyone will be kidnapping to collect ransom . ..
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by saintadeola: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
I don't know how Nigerians reason, gana is bad and a terrorist, but d way army killed him is cowady, there is a truce already, he surrendered, that's immunity, d army break down laws, u are happy, they will still do it to u that is not terrorist
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by bizzibodi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
He even get 2 wives lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by kingzizzy: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
How you are granted amnesty if you are Fulani.......

Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by TheCork(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Pa3cia:

Hmmm, they're very special and can never be hurt for any reason, the Govt is solidly behind them, but I believe, there's always an end to everything that has a beginning, may God help us all, Amen.

Hello Patricia. My kondo is had. Please can u kindly sit on my lap for only kindly 5second please kindly? smiley
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by illicit(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Babinski:

Her husband might have been a killer and a murderer. Nobody is here claiming he is innocent. That is not the issue.

The issue is that when you give a promise, you are bound to abide by it for the sake of integrity. Secondly, the Army and indeed no one has the right to carry out extra-judicial killings. Gana was not convicted and sentenced to death by any Court. So on these two counts the Government and the Army are wrong and guilty.

If the intelligence feel like terminating him for being state enemy, I don't see why I should have an issue with that

I don't have any issue with his death from the hands of the NA

Simple
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by mensos544: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Idiot, go collect nau. So he sweet as ur useless n wasted husband killing people n collecting ransom ba ? May hell fire be his final abode with capital punishment. Ameen
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by KnzMoney(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Seems you'll still be owing if by the end of the day you're given 5billion and you're to pay 1billion each to all those he terrorized...
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Hello Patricia. My kondo is had. Please can u kindly sit on my lap for only kindly 5second please kindly? smiley
Your English is terrible,cuz am still trying to understand what you wrote up there, next time, write in Yoruba A B E Ę F G GB , It's better biko.
Only one sentence you put "Please" and "Kindly" sho gun laye ni
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
tonyson010:

When Nigeria turns to Syria or Afghanistan is when u will start understanding that this won't have a close end. I wish these people could be after politicians.....but instead, they are killing, kidnapping & burning houses of ordinary Nigerians.
It's so pathetic, it's only God that can rescue us.
Re: Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG by lizdammy: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Enugupikin:

Dear, do you live in kaduna? That road is always a nightmare man.. Even Zaria to kaduna isn't safe too, earlier this year they emptied 3 luxurious buses from zaria to kaduna going down east and murdered some why taken some hostages who were released upon paying millions.. Some will say they're bandits and some will say they're BH, no one truly knows but it is pathetic and disturbing.. Intelligence have it that BH is already in Niger state
Even in Tonga maji, part of Gwagwalada, so we heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady / Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State / Xerona Duke Performing At Niyola’s Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.