Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 AM

Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients (18529 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by jacoik(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Queenlovely:
una never see anything yet.

just wait until school kids resume on Monday. the cost of transportation will gulp all the families income.

already Boko Haram is infiltrating Abuja . once they get the capital then everything is done.

while Abuja govt are busy chasing after ASHAWO and beer palour. demolishing any community with whores.

these ASHAWO helps these workers to relax at the end of each day, for as little as 300 naira. short time

they are busy enforcing sharia law gradually in Nigeria.

they forget this is the information age, where you can order prostitute online like you order goods from jumia online. the world is changing

I will run to the usa
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u don mad finish ooooo. I read like four times and I don't know when laughter tear my teeth to pieces. but wait ooooo, na woman wrote dis tin? I give up. in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by jacoik(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
kenzysmith:
Thunder for them wetin Dem dey bake the day I visited one fine bakery I decided to quit eating bread if u see as Dem dey sweat dey fall on topz bread wey person one chop chai na God dey save person for this country if them like make them carry bread go 2k na them sabi cheesy
lolxxxxx hahahaha if na dat one, no go dat area bcus na baba God just dey save man pikin.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by rusher14: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Isn't it obvious, you will always remain a coward.

Coward because I understand economics?

Go and protest, it is the sure way to get price of commodities reduced.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Burgerlomo: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hmmm, common man food another next level. cool
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Odiriance4all(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
abah001:

are will not producing garri, beans , rice in this country still the price has sky rock, mention the things we are producing here that the price haven't increase.

don't mind that idiot speaking unnecessary grammar, he thinks he's making sense but alas everything he said are jargons.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Drizzy5001(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Shebi una want change, oya na see am e don show... Sai baba 4+4+...... grin grin buhari really scammed us big time... I miss Goodluck Jonathan's era sad

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Dreyton36: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Make them no try am oo

Agege bread has been sold for N100 for the past 40yrs
And the standard price remains 200N.
Agege bread N100
Ewa agoyin (beans) N50
1 cooooold bottle small coke N50
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by ginggerxy: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Same thing happen 1984
deja vu
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Wawelexy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
kenzysmith:
sorry o I non kW say na bakery u dey work try dey bath before u bake people bread

Still showing how foolish u are... I can understand sha
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by kenzysmith: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wawelexy:

Still showing how foolish u are... I can understand sha
I won't I duly someone that is mad already have a nice day teenager
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Wawelexy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
kenzysmith:
I won't I duly someone that is mad already have a nice day teenager

Teenager? I still can understand
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by earnit3: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Really
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by blackgold7777(f): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Same thing happen 1984
na him hand work dat year be dat na
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Joystark(f): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bleep!

I thought it was just me!
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by higgs: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fact: Between march 2020 and now,the prices of most basic items have increased by 30- 45%.Flour alone has from 10,000 to 13,000 or more
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
The price of flour has risen too much since covid wahala started. I used to buy one bag for 9k back then but now that same bag is 12-13k.
I knew it's only a matter of time before price of bread start going up too. Well, I only bake for home consumption purposes.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by onyeomanono24(f): 2:23am On Sep 12, 2020
Yet salary is not rising at this rate.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Cromagnon: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2020
olus01:
bubu really scam us big time
did bubu stop you from farming?
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Cromagnon: 5:24am On Sep 12, 2020
Iamdemola:
I just hope that it won't get to the stage that we will not be able to eat anything again in this country undecided
shey you no know all these were #10 per bag once and we survived the super devaluation. We will survive even if it's 1million per bag. Everyone will adjust their prices accordingly
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Cromagnon: 5:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Which northerner
Did they stop you from planting wheat or sugar or palm oil?
sirnoble03:
Don't use bromate

Don't use saccharine

Yet the price of every ingredient is skyrocketing and no one seems concerned because the major profit goes to a northerners.

Same thing for foodstuffs.

The change they promised grin

The change we see cry
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Cromagnon: 5:26am On Sep 12, 2020
chinavs9ja:
This country has gotten to the extreme end in which lower class won't be able to afford daily bread. However, if government doesn't care anymore, we Nigerians should help one another and less privileged.

I am a professional website developer and Android applications developer. Check my signature.

hello how?
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by chinavs9ja(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2020
Cromagnon:
hello how?
Check my signature and let us discuss
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Goldp5988(f): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bornfool:
I will not be suprise if one pure water is sell for 100 naira

And it will not be funny.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Realguyman1(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2021
It is obvious to everyone that Buhari doesn't know what he is doing as president. And it is also obvious to everyone that the old man is only there for power sake. The problem I have now is that, can't we the youths organize ourselves to protest against this evil Buhari adminstration and kick the old man back to his village.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by ThaRealNyke: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*
*Gluten free*
40K = 25KG Bags
NEWLY SHIPPED-IN ARRIVAL IN STORE

*Call/Text/WhatsApp: +23408069829826 Martins Chima*

It's versatility is amazing: It mixes easily with smoothies, it can easily be added to baked foods like muffins, cookies, cakes, brownies, pancakes, biscuits, bread, porridge, and also for servings with soup as swallow, and much more.
It is an excellent source of dietary fiber and it is higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains.
It's taste, aroma, white and brown color is perfect. The best healthy and affordable meal you can get.

Produced by Morning Foods Limited, Crewe, CW2, United Kingdom, an Independent British Company.

25kg Bag = Affordable @ 40K

Call/Text/WhatsApp: +2348069829826 Martins Chima

*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

91.1% Of Tomato Pastes In Nigeria Are Fake / NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine / Picture Of A 'divorce' Cake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.