Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? (51996 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Ugaboy:
It looking very beautiful, I can't take my eyes off from it, I know it feeling cold...the way it shaking and shivering.
.U gotta keep it warm n feed it I've done this
Re: Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? by HRprof: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2020
You are one of the reason Nigeria still remain were she is.
Religious bigot sees every animal evil outside chicken, goat and cow.
You have low IQ wake up this is 2020

INSTANTCASH345:
Your fervent prayer made the demonic bird fell to confess at the front of your house.

Thank God you prayed this morning, else,we would have been hearing a different tune.

Where is Righteousness? I learnt he has been sent to oblivion.

There are a lot of forces on NL hindering our progress,how much more from your village.

See how those forces sent Righteousness to oblivion.

Terrible Nigerians.
Re: Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? by KenModi(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2020
ignis:
People will just choose to bring witch inside the house.

Chai! Religion has done an irreparable damage to you.

1 Like

Re: Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? by Loyalboy5050(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=bigiyaro post=93801149][/quote]
Re: Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? by chimzy105(f): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Priye007:
All you need to do is leave it there the mother will come carry her. Ok
I doubt that the mother would be able to fly with it because the bird specie isnt big so the mother wont be able to support extra weight.
Re: Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? by darichlife: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Thats probably the baby of the stubborn ricr eating bird. just put it in a net cage in dry place.
Re: Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2020
HRprof:
You are one of the reason Nigeria still remain were she is.
Religious bigot sees every animal evil outside chicken, goat and cow.
You have low IQ wake up this is 2020

He's being sarcastic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. / Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.