Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Love Wins!... Nigerian Man Weds Lady He Met While Selling Oranges As A Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Wins!... Nigerian Man Weds Lady He Met While Selling Oranges As A Child (929 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video) / Davido's Dad Buys An Expensive Phone For A Lady He Met While Shopping At A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Wins!... Nigerian Man Weds Lady He Met While Selling Oranges As A Child by Afangideh1(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2020
A Nigerian IT Consultant has tied the knot with a young lady he met while selling oranges as a child.

The Nigerian man with the Twitter handle @iKingMillie, shared photos from their civil union and also shared the beautiful story of how they met as children and have remained best of friends.

''As a child, I was an orange seller, this girl thought I peeled the oranges nicely , she sat down and we became friends. Today I married my childhood best friend. #ItsOfficial #OwambeLoading''he tweeted

Congrats to them!
Click on the link below to see more photos

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/09/love-wins-nigerian-man-weds-lady-he-met.html

1 Like

Re: Love Wins!... Nigerian Man Weds Lady He Met While Selling Oranges As A Child by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2020
He found love in a strange place business grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Love Wins!... Nigerian Man Weds Lady He Met While Selling Oranges As A Child by PlayerMeji: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Nice story..

Just waiting for drug addicts to tell their side of the story how they met.

Something like 'I was tying the loose end of the cord on my arm with my teeth when I saw Cynthia in her torn jeans trousers, she adjusted it because I could see she was just through with a bout of se.x with another fella. She smiled lovingly and knowingly at me...

1 Like

Re: Love Wins!... Nigerian Man Weds Lady He Met While Selling Oranges As A Child by daddytime(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2020
Eyaaa

The one wey me dey eye those days for Mgbuosimini when I dey hawk akamu and akara go don turn to grandma now.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Woman With Biggest Back Side In Nigeria - Watch Video / Download Album : Chris Brown & Young Thug – Slime & B (zip File) / OZO Big Surprise Engage New Girl Owner Of Boz Kiss Her At Dinner(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.