Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo (51605 Views)

Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re / Chinedu Ikedieze Endorses Chima Anyaso (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Dapromzy333(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2020
With 8 days to go to the Edo gubernatorial election in Edo state, the All progressive Congress and it candidate pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu had on Thursday September 10,2020 moved their ward to ward campaign to Egor local government area.

The campaign took a very interesting turn when the APC candidate pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu and the former national party chairman, comrade Adams Oshiomole introduced Nigeria’s popular Nollywood actor Aki who acts along side Pawpaw.

The campaign became electrification as the Nollywood actor approached the podium to malke his speech, the actor urge the people that if they should vote the APC candidate, a better life will come their way.

The Nollywood actor sitting with other guest and dignitaries.

While addressing the good people of Uwelu spair parts in Egor local government.

Let continue to pray for a peaceful election in Edo state as the countdown continues, also adhere to covid -19 guidelines before and during the elections.

Do you think the Nollywood actor can influence the voters?

https://twitter.com/Naija360_ng/status/1304322767064449024

Lala

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by kingzizzy: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2020
I just lost all respect for him. Theres a way I see any Igbo man who supports the devilish party called APC, although everyone is entitled to support who they like.

391 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2020
Bunch of jesters.

They think campaign is nollywood. If they like let them bring Hollywood artistes.

God must win!

4 + 4 Torgba!

261 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by IamWonderful: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2020
Hahahaha, he has foresight, he camped with winning team

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2020
Akpor Nana! So Efe don leave Tari, Spiff, Abulu and Prince come dey do politics. Mr Johnson must hear this

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by philo04(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2020
What money will cause..it is well

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
I just lost all respect for him. Theres a way I see any Igbo man who supports APC, although everyone is entitled to support who they like.

You don't need to lose your respect for him, Aki is working for his money.

However, talking about APC, are you referring to the same APC that Igbo people are begging to give them presidential ticket?

You people are confused walahi .

229 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by joelbooks: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Good one, the first son of the Johnsons

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Useless dwarf ... when im no from Edo.
Akakpo ndeeli!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by ThatFairGuy1: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
I just lost all respect for him. Theres a way I see any Igbo man who supports APC, although everyone is entitled to support who they like.
I expected this before I open the thread.
BUT YOU ALL WANT KALU TO FLAG APC'S TICKET! HOW SENSIBLE?

Whiteangel1234, with this, you still want APC'S ticket for Kalu?

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by MightySparrow: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2020
Is Aki running out of ideas in entertainment industry as APC in governance?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by ThatFairGuy1: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2020
I've been taking note of this lately!
Why is it that in every APC rally in Edo, there's always strands of broom in the hand of supporters unlike Southwest and North with bunches?
Edo is notable with palm trees, what's happening

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by olisaEze(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2020
How you take know wetin go benefit Edo pipo with ur spiderman facemask?
Abeg collect ur balance and go joor, if work no dey go join ur mates on IG and do skits! grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by solmusdesigns: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2020
cool

Over to the wailing Wailers

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Greatest100(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2020
The dude is entitled to which party to support, the candidates to campaign for. I know some of you castigating Aki will jump at the offer if given the opportunity.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by kingzizzy: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I expected this before I open the thread.
BUT YOU ALL WANT KALU TO FLAG APC'S TICKET! HOW SENSIBLE?

Whiteangel1234, with this, you still want APC'S ticket for Kalu?

As I said, anyone is entitled to support who they like but any Igbo man who is supporting this current failed APC government that has marginalised Igbos is misguided. However, if everyone agrees that it is the turn of the Igbos to produce the President, then the major political parties should zone the Presidency to the South East. This is not about Orji Uzo Kalu, this is about equity that all 6 geopolitical zones should produce the President

In 1999, Yorubas did not support PDP, but PDP, AD and APP all fielded Yorubas to ensure that someone from the South West became President

In 2023, even if Igbos dont support APC, APC and PDP should field someone from the South East to ensure power moves there

Unless we are trying to say that it is one rule for the South West, and another for the South East?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by ThatFairGuy1: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2020
[s]
kingzizzy:

As I said, anyone is entitled to support who they like but any Igbo man who is supporting this current failed APC government that has marginalised Igbos is misguided. However, if everyone agrees that it is the turn of the Igbos to produce the President, then the major political parties should zone the Presidency to the South East. This is not about Orji Uzo Kalu, this is about equity that all 6 geopolitical zones should produce the President

In 1999, Yorubas did not support PDP, but PDP, AD and APP all fielded Yorubas to ensure that someone from the South West became President

In 2023, even if Igbos dont support APC, APC and PDP should field someone from the South East to ensure power moves there

Unless we are trying to say that it is one rule for the South West, and another for the South East?
[/s]
You've forgotten Igbo contested PDP'S primary against obj in person of Ekueme! It was the Hausa and Yoruba delegates that voted for him.

Meanwhile, no one is preventing Igbo candidate from contesting APC'S primary, ZONING IT TO SOUTH EAST IS WHAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

They can ask for zoning in in PDP they've laboured for in the past 21yrs.

I don't want to talk about two brother's parable here(APC'S exegesis)

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by festacman(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Aki and Oshiomole are close friends and he has always supported him during campaigns.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by duro4chang(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:
Akakpo ndeeli!
This is hate speech.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Charmingrascal(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2020
What is showbiz if not making money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
Lol do you expect him to refuse the money they paid him? this is Nigeria bro.

7 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Greatest100:
The dude is entitled to which party to support, the candidates to campaign for. I know some of you castigating Aki will jump at the offer if given the opportunity.
Don't mind the hypocrites

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:
Akakpo ndeeli!
The useless dwarf that can feed your lineages? millions of people know him, who knows you?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Comedian2019: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Fear short men grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by duwdu: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=EastGold post=93801307]

You don't need to lose your respect for him, Aki is working for his money.

However, talking about APC, are you referring to the same APC that Igbo people are begging to give them presidential ticket?

You people are confused walahi . [/quote

Hmm.

P34c3
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by iokpebholo: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2020
If them like let them invite bobrisky,4+4 must gba

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by DEROX: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
You've forgotten Igbo contested PDP'S primary against obj in person of Ekueme! It was the Hausa and Yoruba delegates that voted for him.

Meanwhile, no one is preventing Igbo candidate from contesting APC'S primary, ZONING IT TO SOUTH EAST IS WHAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

They can ask for zoning in in PDP they've laboured for in the past 21yrs.

I don't want to talk about two brother's parable here(APC'S exegesis)
very smart brother the bitter truth

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by babyfaceafrica: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
he doesn't know you, who your respect help?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Munieer(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Na because of aki na make spair part people cum out

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by philiancoop(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
The guy is an actor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note / Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.