Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Physical And Spiritual Effect Of Having Sex With A Lady On Menstrual Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physical And Spiritual Effect Of Having Sex With A Lady On Menstrual Period (604 Views)

Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Physical And Spiritual Effect Of Having Sex With A Lady On Menstrual Period by Penflame(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2020
A lot of guys have dive in wet with blood, some said it lubricates better and feels good while some said it is very dangerous and should not be tried at all.

What are the known physical and spiritual effect of having sex with a lady on her menstrual period?
Re: Physical And Spiritual Effect Of Having Sex With A Lady On Menstrual Period by DrCollins007: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2020
It's a potent avenue for the exchange of STIs, virtues and countless covenants...the life of a thing is in its blood. But some guys sha...Yuck!

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Please Tell Me Urgent!! ! * PIX Attached * / With All The Money Pawpaw Have Did He Still Need To Act This? (sex Video) / See The Beautiful Nigerian Doctor From The North Who Is Searching For A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.