Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Have You Gotten A Job In The Oil Industry Since Covid? Share Your Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You Gotten A Job In The Oil Industry Since Covid? Share Your Experience (169 Views)

Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / How I Survived My 35 Years In The Oil Industry / I Thought I Have Gotten A Job, Cruel Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Gotten A Job In The Oil Industry Since Covid? Share Your Experience by LOSKYXANDER: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2020
I know things are tough and oil price is not steady, but aspiring oil workers need some inspiration smiley
Re: Have You Gotten A Job In The Oil Industry Since Covid? Share Your Experience by Klass99(f): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Have You Gotten A Job In The Oil Industry Since Covid? Share Your Experience by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2020
Klass99:
The oil & gas industry is laying off and not hiring at the moment, but interestingly I have come across some oil and gas vacancies online, recently so keep pushing there's hope.

Though, I think that will be one helluva saturated industry to get into right now because all the contract workers laid off from Mobil, Chevron and other operators, will be looking to get back in.
You would think it's just in Nigeria for where. https://www.reddit.com/r/EngineeringStudents/comments/ik10gl/everyday_as_a_recent_may_2020_pete_grad/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

This is a Reddit thread on the employability of petroleum engineering graduates. Some have been unemployed since 2015. I pity anyone going for those petroleum courses now o.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Good Photography Academy. / Want To Know How To Care For Your Hair, Skin And Face Then Click Here / Free Career Training In Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.