Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church (56264 Views)

Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2020
Reports!

A newly admitted student of the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, Wunato Esther Chuwang, has died after being stabbed by suspected thieves in Jos, Plateau State, Reports.

From The Report Gathered By , According to friends who made this known on Facebook, Chuwang, who celebrated her birthday on August 28, was murdered on September 5, in Rukuba, Jos state.

Wunato Esther Chuwang, who recently gained admission to study Computer Science, was attacked on her way to a religious activity last Friday night by some men who tried to snatch her phone around Tina Junction, Angwan Rukuba, Jos, Reports.

Esther had celebrated her birthday on August 28, 2020. She reportedly fell off the Keke Napep and died on the spot after being stabbed by the thieves.

Friends of the deceased took to Facebook to mourn her while expressing shock at her sudden demise.

See The Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook Page

1 Share

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2020
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Share

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Righteousness89(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2020
So Pathetic and Painful!

Condolences to Her Family!

The days are Incredibly Evil

As the days Go by, Evil and Wickedness keeps Increasing..

Human life means nothing anymore to people..

These are the Reasons we MUST live in the Conciousness of Eternity.

These are the Reasons we MUST live With Eternity in View..

Life could be Gone at anytime! Remember no one Really dies! We only Switch to the other side of Life with is Forever and Ever..

Pls Live Prepared for Eternity!

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by gambia(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Nigeria is one of the most dangerous place to be at this moment. May her soul rest in peace

29 Likes

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by AFULA(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2020
I den very sure those thieves.. nah niggah from the religion of.. SHIT...

Rest in Peace..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by prince2pac(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2020
embarassed

Just because of phone they killed a promising young woman... Nawa for all these bad news.. so they are accomplished in their lives now abi...

R.I.P.. young one

9 Likes

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2020
prince2pac:
embarassed

Just because of phone they killed a promising young woman... Nawa for all these bad news.. so they are accomplished in their lives now abi...

R.I.P.. young one

Is Very Painful Incident
Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Jimbadly: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2020
It shall not be well with her killers and their family.

See how they wasted a beautiful damsel with beautiful ass. cry

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Bixobo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Another uwa like story

1 Like

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Bobotic(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Why killing your fellow human being in this time of praying to our creator !!!

R.I.P to her

4 Likes

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by chinavs9ja(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
May God heal our land and Bring condolence to the family of this young lady.

2 Likes

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Kendumazy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mheen! Rip beautiful lady. Your killers will never know peace

2 Likes

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rest in peace dear

My type of woman...

Whoever killed this lady will never know peace..

Whether individual or group...

They will die miserably

7 Likes

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by gurunlocker: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
No one is safe in this country anymore....

But what's with Jos people and Chinese name?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by solmusdesigns: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Insecurities everywhere
Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Mindlog: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Painful.
Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by codeigniter(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kk
Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oh! Sorry.

May the Lord grant her family the fortitude to bear this lost.
Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Slawormir: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Richy4(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
So sad sad
Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by PastorFire: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Our once quiet and crime-free Jos is now turning into something else. From car snatching along DB Zang road to old airport. Or cultists in Apata, Busa-Buji, Chobe or Rukuba road. To these useless hausa boys stealing from you inside keke.

We now feel unsafe.

15 Likes

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by EdiskyHarry: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
What I still don't understand is how people manage to sleep in the night after committing a crime like this. I don't even think my mind will be at rest after cutting someone with a razor blade.
May her soul rest in peace. So sad.

5 Likes

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dressed like that in the North? She had no chance. RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Mkkwh: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
R.I.P ......
Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
What a waste godammit!!!!
Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by Aug28th(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
We share the same birth date.
We were probably born on the same day.

This life's ehn...
One moment you're here, the next moment you're gone

2 Likes

Re: Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church by olisaEze(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jimbadly:
It shall not be well with her killers and their family.

See how they wasted a beautiful damsel with beautiful ass. cry

I dey tell you. It shall not be well with the killers of such a beautiful ass! angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man, Li Lei Lei, Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Tearing ₦3,200 / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.