Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. (524 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Go About This Fibroid Issue / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Trying To Conceive A Child?... [this Fibroid Story Is A Must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. by Phunmyne(f): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Good morning.

I need the best advice I can get from sincere hearts of experienced gynae, obs... Or someone that has gone through this lane.

The first scan I did early last year when I got preg, I was told I have coexisting subserous fibroid and there was nothing that could be done about it until I give birth. During the pregnancy, I saw hell in pains... I never knew I wouldn't lost the baby.
Fastforward to delivery, my best option was ECS due to some breech issues. That was Dec last year. The Dr that took the delivery then said it is very risky to remove the fibroid during delivery that we should watch the growth for 3 to 6 months, if there is no positive change, I will have to do another CS.

The fibroid has since degenerated and it causes a whole lot of discomfort and unbearable pain for me. I read a lot about it on the internet and what I got from there is that it grows back after surgery, that got me discouraged.
I have used some herbal products to get it shrinked but I did not really get a good result cos the pains persists. Even as I type, I'm going through another phase of pains.

Another down side of removal through CS I got to understand is that it is plus or minus hysterectomy... It all depends on what happens in the theater.
Please if you have a way out, kindly tell me.

Attached is the last scan result

Re: Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. by Righteousness89(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Sliver or Gold I Do not Have..
Neither do I Have Medical Degree or Experience..

What I Have Give I Gladly to you!

In the Name of JESUS Christ I Command that Fibrod to Shrink and Disappear..
In the Name of JESUS Christ I Demand for a Complete Overhaul of your System...

If you Believe like I Believe!

Tap the Point you feel Pain On your Belly and Say AMEN Three Times..

You are Free!

Anytime from Thursday next week ! Go for Test!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. by DEXTROVERT: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2020
From the scan report
it's Pedunculated with a stalk less than 2cm
not a subserosal myoma.
because it outside your womb and will not compete with intrauterine pregnancy for space
however degenerative symptoms could disturb you.
I still don't know reasons why the myoma couldn't be removed during the CS
Usually a Cesarean myomectomy is effectively planned in such a scenario especially if was done in a teaching hospital or tertiary centre.

I'd like to advise that you stop taking herbal medications as these could damage kidney or even liver, which is more life threatening than the myoma itself.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. by professore(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Make positive confessions with your mouth. Say to it, this fibroid you will not kill me, I will overcome you by the power in the blood of Jesus, and believe the same in your heart. Know that the power of live and death are in your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. by Phunmyne(f): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sliver or Gold I Do not Have..
Neither do I Have Medical Degree or Experience..

What I Have Give I Gladly to you!

In the Name of JESUS Christ I Command that Fibrod to Shrink and Disappear..
In the Name of JESUS Christ I Demand for a Complete Overhaul of your System...

If you Believe like I Believe!

Tap the Point you feel Pain On your Belly and Say AMEN Three Times..

You are Free!

Anytime from Thursday next week ! Go for Test!

Yes I believe. Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. by Phunmyne(f): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
From the scan report
it's Pedunculated with a stalk less than 2cm
not a subserosal myoma.
because it outside your womb and will not compete with intrauterine pregnancy for space
however degenerative symptoms could disturb you.
I still don't know reasons why the myoma couldn't be removed during the CS
Usually a Cesarean myomectomy is effectively planned in such a scenario especially if was done in a teaching hospital or tertiary centre.

I'd like to advise that you stop taking herbal medications as these could damage kidney or even liver, which is more life threatening than the myoma itself.

I gave birth at oauthc. I even overhead the Dr saying "that's the fibroid" after they brought out the baby.
What's your advice now
Re: Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. by Righteousness89(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Phunmyne:

Yes I believe. Amen!!!
That Matter is Settled!
Re: Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
I think it's very important for you to seek proper help. You can talk to doctor from the convenience of your home or office using FCMB health advisory services. Visit link for more.

Re: Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. by Healthyway15: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Phunmyne:
Good morning.

I need the best advice I can get from sincere hearts of experienced gynae, obs... Or someone that has gone through this lane.

The first scan I did early last year when I got preg, I was told I have coexisting subserous fibroid and there was nothing that could be done about it until I give birth. During the pregnancy, I saw hell in pains... I never knew I wouldn't lost the baby.
Fastforward to delivery, my best option was ECS due to some breech issues. That was Dec last year. The Dr that took the delivery then said it is very risky to remove the fibroid during delivery that we should watch the growth for 3 to 6 months, if there is no positive change, I will have to do another CS.

The fibroid has since degenerated and it causes a whole lot of discomfort and unbearable pain for me. I read a lot about it on the internet and what I got from there is that it grows back after surgery, that got me discouraged.
I have used some herbal products to get it shrinked but I did not really get a good result cos the pains persists. Even as I type, I'm going through another phase of pains.

Another down side of removal through CS I got to understand is that it is plus or minus hysterectomy... It all depends on what happens in the theater.
Please if you have a way out, kindly tell me.

Attached is the last scan result

Myomectomy is generally the treatment of choice when fibroid treatment is needed and you want to preserve your fertility. However, scarring after surgery can affect future fertility. The thing about fibroid surgery is that; with any procedure that doesn't remove the uterus, there's a risk that new fibroids could grow and cause symptoms as tiny tumors cannot be detected by the doctor during surgery.

There are really effective medications to shrink fibroid. But a complete shrinkage of fibroids takes 3-4 months of taking certain medications consistently depending on the sizes of the fibroids. And this requires huge finance for a complete treatment.

You should go to your doctor and talk to him/her about Myomectomy. If the doctor can assure you of a good/successful myomectomy, you should go on with it. Then you can come back here for medication to prevent the regrowth of new fibroids, and also have your fertility in place. You can also check the link below to have more knowledge about fibroids and the proper recommendation of treatment for the best results:

https://www.nairaland.com/5715869/looking-complete-treatment-fibroid

Nothing Beats Sound Health!

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded As Their Train Breakdown Along The Abuja-kaduna Rail Track / Healthy Ways To Improve Body Mass In Short Time / Experienced Caregiver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.