Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva (16023 Views)

FG Has Saved ₦‎1.45 Trillion From Subsidy Removal - Mohammed Idris / Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima / ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by LadySarah: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
But you don't hVe subsidy money which you guys denied was a thing?
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by i124k(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
ehhhh....
abeg my eyes dy pain me..

wetin i see for front page now now.... repair wetin

1 Like

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Sheriman(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
My People Don't mind Him, He means We will loot all the money recover from Fuel subsidy

1 Like

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Airugga63: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

Are you interested in earning up to N20,000 daily from digital investments?

Do you have little or no knowledge on how you can earn good money from Digital investments like Stock trading, forex market trading and cryptocurrencies?

Just like copy-trading, with the help of experienced digital investment managers, do you know you can earn high ROI daily?

With $100, you can earn about $15 every blessed day straight to your Nigeria bank account for a month.

All you need to do is sign up right now, make a deposit of your investment amount and chose the right management plan for yourself and you get credited daily....the only issue you might have is that you didn't invest more.

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by i124k(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm... I am yet to see a government in Nigeria where the citizens do not believe a word that comes out of it like this Buhari's government.

It's just so pathetic that Buhari's incorrigible demeanor has been exposed for all to see that people change and Buhari changed.

even if they want to do something good....
they should not even tell us....
i beta dat way

2 Likes

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Why have Nigerians not slit the throats of their leaders.. WHY BIKO

There is no money for fuel subsidy it is not as if there was money and FG decided to do away with fuel subsidy . This cocaine smoking addict wants the foolish Nigerians to believe that the money for subsidies will be used to fix refineries that have not pumped crude in the past 15yrs grin grin shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by chocboi78(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
OSHI

1 Like

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Kepler453: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=93806444]

https://dailytrust.com/well-fix-refineries-with-money-saved-from-subsidy-removal-fg [/quote so you people just woke up since ]
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by MrTee28(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Not the refineries, but your pockets. Bunch of corrupt nonchalants.
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Wettoid123: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
The same old story we are use to it may God help us!
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by truehero(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
It would have been better if this people have just an atom of SHAME.

What a Private Company called Nigeria.
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Section1: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
AUDIO
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by tweakdude1: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
We will and We Shall! Have been hearing those words since 1999. cry

1 Like

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by PureGoldh(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by psalmsoon: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
let thunder kill you there till ur forth and 5th generation
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Samfloxin(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
When the president ( the father) is not at home,the children do stupid things and take stupid decisions.
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by DeRay98(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailytrust.com/well-fix-refineries-with-money-saved-from-subsidy-removal-fg

The same story they 've telling us since the military era.
But once the issues dies and we are paying more for fuel, it simply means more money in the coffers for them to fight for and share but no promises kept.
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by rovher: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
They've been fixing refineries since dem born my popsy ooo

3 Likes

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Akfrenzy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin oponu
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by chloride6: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sharrap!
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yeye dey smell.
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by ORIAYO70(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailytrust.com/well-fix-refineries-with-money-saved-from-subsidy-removal-fg

E no go well for you...set of useless fools, u can never see them make a present tense like, we have!!

Only future tense
We will..even ur papa Buhari no fit build single refineries...

Our youth are busy with bbn, while some old fools mortgage our future...

We will
We shall
We can!!!
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by 123Map(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Heheheeehheheh funny country grin grin
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by snowball11(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Government of Future Perishable Tense (GFPT)! grin
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by BIGKemsey(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
We are already bracing for 2 more years in the wilderness with this satanic administration. We will be fine, God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Oizee(f): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
This is super story
proud liars" episode 2
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Evii: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
And you are xpect us to o believe you when all the previous promises by your government hasn't been meant
We'll make N1=$1
We'll sell petrol @ N40/L
We'll build a new refinery
We'll fix power in 6mobths
Etc..
Apc government na scam
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by rexlims(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
D only time I heard sensible statements our ministers was during obj up to Jonathan. Since APC came in all I hear are very daft, senseless comments from these ministers.
If u listened to dis timipre's utterances yesterday, u will understand what I mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by gbolswag(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
SeriouSLY we elected you guys into office....we are no longer fools in this country...even if u fix the refinery not everyone will get the job and money will still be embezzled

why not share all the money in this country let everyone find his way
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by kayuseful: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
They fix the refineries every time because they collapse every time.

Nobody is asking for an audit of the money spent on the repair last time, yet they want to collect another money.
Another money going the drain
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Kobicove(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
We have heard that before undecided
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by adecz: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Go & ask your predecessor Kachiku
what he & his dull oga told us in 2015..

Buhari is doing NYSC in Aso Rock
on how to rule a country. He will complete
his NYSC & do Pass out in 2023!!

Clueless, incompetent govt with
no direction....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Government Will No Longer Tolerate Violence – Muhammad Dingyadi / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move / Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.