Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor (37881 Views)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by jericco1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Congratulations madam, may you achieve what your predecessors couldn't achieve cool
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Cryptofxt10: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Etumudonsmart: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Beauty with brain.congrats ma.
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by fefenoble88: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Congrats..... Core Northern part nor go ever allow them they forbid, but if na suicide mission them go carry young ladies many.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Igbo women amaka
You no think am say Obi fit be her Husband name but she's a cross riverine by birth.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by chiedonedoor(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Great one, congratulations Ma,
Christ is coming soon my people.
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Repent
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by ProverbBaelish: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
When you stand with the blessings of your mother and God, it matters not who stands against you.
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Yankee101: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
More power to your elbow
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Favemmzar200(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
They are trying now shocked shocked
GudluckIBB:
Great !

Uniben.......... A lady
Unilag.......... A lady
and now, Unical .......... A lady
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Focusmind: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
What happens to VCs after leaving office? I don't know why most of them don't always go back to teaching and research. They will just retire home to chop their loot and wait for political appointments.

My former VC in UK finished his tenure and continued with his research work in the University, supervising mainly Ph.D students.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Eastlink(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
DemonInvoker:

You no think am say Obi fit be her Husband name but she's a cross riverine by birth.
It may be her husband name or she may be an Agbo from Abi LGA. But the illiterate who began the chant is deprived of common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by overall90: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Cross River people bear Obi.
the northern part precisely

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by LadySarah: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Tobadessss:

Let's hope NONE will disappoint like ETA GIWA (1st female house of rep speaker)

You Don dey call Eta Giwa.

Isn't it Patricia Etteh again?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Openbusiness: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wow, great achievement. And she is a black beauty too. Wish you the best. Make u avoid kwarufsion abeg
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Openbusiness: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wow, great achievement. And she is a black beauty too. Wish you the best. May u avoid kwarufsion abeg
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by TimeTraveller: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
I am glad y'all can say Igbo Amaka now.
I look forward to the day a non-Igbo will be VC in the East.
CC me when that happens.

We move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Accept my congrats, ma.

dynicks:
ladies ti take over!!

Very soon, the country would celebrate it's first female president!!

In the person of.
Considering the bolded, the person would be Mrs Dreamer angry

Since it's not happening anytime soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by pikechukwu6(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Congratulations Prof. be a good advocate for your students... grin grin and be the best successor
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
This woman is romantic and lovely
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Emmypure: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Igbo amaka! Igbo amaka!! Igbo amaka!!! where are my Igbo guys join me in celebrating this feat.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Emmypure: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Igbo amaka! Igbo amaka!! Igbo amaka!!!
where are my Igbo guys join me in celebrating this feat.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by madjune(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
I'm surprised calabar politics no stand in her way.

That's my alma mater.
Their politics no be for here.
Let's pray against the powers of their homefront levels.

Calabar people will understand my lingua.
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by passiveincome01: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by lokho(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
GudluckIBB:
Great !

Uniben.......... A lady
Unilag.......... A lady
and now, Unical .......... A lady

Women, not ladies
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by emperorshaokahn(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Eastlink:
It may be her husband name or she may be an Agbo from Abi LGA. But the illiterate who began the chant is deprived of common sense.
tomorrow na if ipob claims that part(abi) as part of biafra una go day yarn rubbish,mumu afonja like you.IGBO AMAKA.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by SmartPolician: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madeu:

Nigerian male lecturers has been messing up the system with sexual misconducts. With most male in the disciplinary panels, it's difficult to get meaningful punishment.

You made perfect sense

1 Like

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Elderniercri(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hwfa baba make we align nau
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by obyrich(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Eastlink:
IPOB miscreant. Make we hear word. The woman no send you and this nonsense Ibo amaka you shout irrelevantly. What does Ibo Amaka got to this with this thread. Clowns everywhere.
Will you say this if Florence OBI was caught in Dubai with 0.001g of Heroine?

14 Likes

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Henry1006(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xavie:
nice

ehhh IGBO AMAKAAA! She is from boki lga in Cross river state

1 Like

Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by Sonoyom(m): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Congratulations Madam
Re: Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor by bizhop01: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Igbo women amaka
Obi is not only igbo name, i have friends that come from Ugap and Obanleku local government in cross river state, Obi is in their middle and surname.

Stop to showcase your ignorance

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] / Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.