Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM (44012 Views)

Lil Baby Regrets Collab With Davido | Davido Replies / Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo / Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Lamanii22(f): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Can anyone help me with their review on infinix hot 9 x655c.. Thank you
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Righteousness89(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Heavy Distraction for the times..

Stay Focused! These things are Deliberate Distractions! They Have Nothing to do Positively to your Soul!

Beware of the Craftiness of the Devil

5 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Harrykn: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ha
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Kalman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
This song be like sound of music that year
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by KingUg(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The song is completely trash ..
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

I wonder how ppu listens to his song seff ..
Frog vooiccce..

Davido is not a match for burna even dou I'm not a burna fan..
I only listen to Roddy rich pop smoke and reminisce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday
lil Durk, NBA boy & Kodak black suppose make that list complete cool

2 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

Frog vooiccce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday

We know you wicked fan.
Oh.. Wizkid sorry..

Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by risi66(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
FEM is noise
Fem �

4 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by jordyspices: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
na was oh davido and burna boy wey don chop bellefull
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by shoczy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Vote for Erica
Fans battle over davido and burna
But una no fit protest over fuel and high bills

RADARADA SHA undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by PureGoldh(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ok oh
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by icuminpiss(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The song is completely trash .. The lyrics is woeful. The vibe is terrible
I wonder how ppu listens to his song seff .. Frog vooiccce..
Davido is not a match for burna even dou I'm not a burna fan.. I only listen to Roddy rich pop smoke and reminisce..
No cap 100%✓ Twice on Friday
Guy I'm telling you,david fans are so blind.Abeg wetin sweet for FEM? Burna boy NO FIT VEX better pass that trash.. Sha that's not my problem now... E no go better for baba buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by risi66(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

Frog vooiccce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday

Baba FEM�

3 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The song is completely trash .. The lyrics is woeful. The vibe is terrible
I wonder how ppu listens to his song seff .. Frog vooiccce..
Davido is not a match for burna even dou I'm not a burna fan.. I only listen to Roddy rich pop smoke and reminisce..
No cap 100%✓ Twice on Friday
I couldn't watch the video to the end, it was just crap!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by ralmix(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
I wonder how on earth folks would compare Davido to Burna...
No be 9ja fault nah... (When they don't listen to content)...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mostly jobless fans
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by icuminpiss(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
But them no fit battle the govt? Lmao Where I fit get Afghanistan visa? E sure pass Nigeria now

2 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Jaqenhghar: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skynet45:
angry Fight for people who don't know if they exist. Lazy peeps everywhere

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria angry cry
Who dont know and who dont care if they exist
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Rafaeluv: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Cmanforall:
Your name?
Olaore Tunde Adewunmi sir
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by anambraamaka: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by zicoraads: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

Frog vooiccce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday
I like the two of them. I listen to both of them.

But that song beats all Burna's songs in his newly released album.

Although I think Burna will most likely win a Grammy with his effort this time around. Seeing his collaborations and even the person who produced the album. Winning it still won't mean the songs are better than Davido's.

7 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Promoter2: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Young Nigerians... From BBNaija to Davido vs Burna...well.

Your business deserves the right boost. Promote your business on social media networks to reach thousands of users. See siggy

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by theNOISEmaker: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
I've listened to *Fem* a couple of times and i will honestly that song doesn't worth the hype some of you are giving it..

It's just the usual Davido's noise on another Beat... that's all. angry

BTW, whoever produced the Instrumental deserves some accolades... A Mad beat there cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by morgstreme: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skynet45:
angry Fight for people who don't know if they exist. Lazy peeps everywhere

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria angry cry

Your late WRETCHED illiterate father is the worst thing to happen to you..
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by ABCthings: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
lexy2014:

On top fuel, electricity, VAT, DStv, stamp duty, food price, air transport increases, our people still have d time to be fighting over Davido and burna boy
Some kids. They're probably not up to 15yrs.
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Tunex252(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lamanii22:
Can anyone help me with their review on infinix hot 9 x655c.. Thank you
yes
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by BF69BF: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Davido is still better than burna boy sha.

But we're not ready for this conversation.
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Officialcartel(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Over hyped shit

2 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Zuorom: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jobless, foolish and vision less youth
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Khenga1: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Exonerate1:
Fem>>>>>Twice as tall.

Just Facts cool

What's special about "Fem" please? I just watched it on YouTube and I can count many of Davido's old songs that are better than this undecided

It's just there jare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Tosin Jegede (And Others)? / 10 Hottest Songs In Nigeria Right Now! / Why Do Igbo Artistes Sing In Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.