Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes (62668 Views)

Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by saddler: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
undecided
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by georgemarcus(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Old story ...Next!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by thorpido(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
E reach to slump.Some have taken sniper.

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by ORBLIGHTS(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
e no funny sha.... u gotta move on sis.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Emmariks(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
it is well with her.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by SalJay(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bt the reason Fabian had 2 run still baffles me. I no do again, dem dey kill person for it? Gosh

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by landforeast(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Never beg any man to Marry You no matter how desperate You are. Just keep calm the right man will come. Linda should just chill because this guy who treated her in such a dastardly way is a monster in the making although the girl might have her own problems too. To go please stop promising Ladies marriage if you know that You won't marry her, that single act hurts.

10 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by GreenDee(f): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Time heals sha,she go dey alright, relationship wahala ehn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Faint because of a boyfriend?? She doesn't have focus in life.

Quick recovery though.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by ObaKlaz: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
I don't understand why the mods like having late/stale stuff on the homepage.

Funny enough, another moniker dropped this gist some days ago, but the mods decided to look elsewhere, only to have this one pushed to homepage today!
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by zamport1: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
ok
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Lexusgs430: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
What is she slumping for........... Nah by force to do...... grin

Why would he buy the cow, after many years of free milk supply, shaki and abodi samplings, snail chewing etc etc

Wear and Tear + depreciation of value set in....... wink
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Pauladex(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
E ya Pele na so men they do.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
wisest10:
Chai...and to crown it responsible men are scarce this days...
Point of correction, responsible people.

3 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by lomprico(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
me sef go escape .
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mumu marriage is their ultimate goal in life

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Bewiseedet(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ladies are too desperate for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by od501: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Islie:

SOURCE

Don't judge till you hear the full story, local man cannot just japa like that without a reason. May be dem don tell em!
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Juliusmomoh: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
kambili999:
Huh. So sorry for her. Pray she finds someone better
Who go pray dat kain prayer undecided
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by od501: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brachaa:
Faint because of a boyfriend?? She doesn't have focus in life.

Quick recovery though.

Awon Bruce Lee! Weldon ma'am!

3 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by kambili999(f): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Who go pray dat kain prayer undecided
how do u mean plz
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by friday2011(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
wisest10:
Chai...and to crown it responsible men are scarce this days...

grin

Same way responsible and decent ladies are scarce

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Afromania!
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by 6digitscomrade: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Islie:

SOURCE
majekodunmi hummmmmmmm but now she’s in sifia pains aye yi o balance rara
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by od501: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:
What is she slumping for........... Nah by force to do...... grin

Why would he buy the cow, after many years of free milk supply, shaki and abodi samplings, snail chewing etc etc

Wear and Tear + depreciation of value set in....... wink

U dey crez iswear lol grin
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Smoke55: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Chai! This Is The Main Reason Even At 25 I'm Still Very Scared To Date Or Love,i Don't Want To Break Anybody's Heart And I Don't Want Anybody To Break Mine Mbok,,i Have A Very Fragile Heart,i Don't Think I Can Take Any Hate Break.....

4 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Ksmith9: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
The greatest mistake he will do is to still marry her.. Because it will neva be forgotten I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Juliusmomoh: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
kambili999:
how do u mean plz
Go back and read ur comment ...
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by joelbooks: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
od501:

U dey crez iswear lol grin

Nah true nah...... After she parked in his garage for years, what more is available to explore.......... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.