Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe (20934 Views)

I Want To Bleep An 80- Year-old Woman / My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by ArticleBeast: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
More

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by tehilah92(f): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
OP abeg na finish the story
Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by ArticleBeast: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
More since Op dey waste time

13 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by ArticleBeast: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by ArticleBeast: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
End of story my people

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by PlayerMeji: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
You do well...

I followed you back to back

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by chiiraq802(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:
End of story my people
Lolzzz........
#tnkx jarreee.....

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Smiling...
Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:
End of story my people
This isn't cool, you should have allowed op to finish it up. Spoiler! angry

16 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Strika22(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
��� Really Captivating
Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Auladimeji(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Articlebeast thank you for completing the story since the op dey feels like DON

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Palema007:
the op was tripping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
BLUELemon:
the op was tripping
It is his thread, and he started the story. Article should have created his own thread.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by DannyJ19(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:
End of story my people

You've done well Bro cool

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by chiiraq802(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Palema007:
It is his thread, and he started the story. Article should have created his own thread.

Pls if you ain't cool with it. just unread it and wait for OP. #peace wink

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
chiiraq802:

Pls if you ain't cool with it. just unread it and wait for OP. #peace wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by ArticleBeast: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Palema007:
The OP was forming JADon the Godfather ontop another person's story.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by ArticleBeast: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Palema007:
You can unread the thread or send Op your number to forward it. It is Seuns thread on Seuns platform

12 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You can unread the thread or send Op your number to forward it. It is Seuns thread on Seuns platform

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by DiegoMaria(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
May una no kill me and my ancestors with laugh
Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:
More
gringringrin it have finished.
Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by leesamyoung(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
it's funny
Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Thurmieee: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
OP that was a lesson learnt. They are wolves ready to devour ,ready to take your shine.
Ji masun

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by emeijeh(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

The OP was forming JADon the Godfather ontop another person's story.
Chai you remember that home video?
You are certainly not an indomie pikin! grin
Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

LWKM,, abi ooo
Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Benwallt(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Your data finish ni. Finish what u started before I send u sth u won't like. Processing.....
Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by PremzY002(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Meedon:

How much?

1 month plan costs 29$ (over 10,000naira) on Grammarly website.

But I'd give you a 2 months premium login details for just 5,000naira.

Or 6 months plan for 12,000naira.

At the moment, I don't have any login that has complete 1 year plan on it
Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by Kriss216: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Palema007:
The OP is on shakara mood, we have to improvise.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by punisha: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Palema007:

It wasn't his for starters.... He even cropped it. You and I wouldn't have known it was someone else's work on twitter... Lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by themaestro08(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Palema007:

The op was bull shitting around. Kudos to Article beast.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by SKhanmi: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
No chills on this forum at all. Been laughing at both the story & the way Op was busted.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe by muller101(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2020
Is this not Illaumo accomplice in politics section? God don catch you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) / Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.