Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) (64480 Views)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by mmadu4: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Damn see as Benz just destroy like that
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Yeah
Is like the girl has someone already o
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Edojoma(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Omihanifa:
Hmmm, make I no talk wetin I get for mind undecided
Based on the pictures am seeing above angry

Hmmmm,, in Naira's voice,, c me c trouble ,, am I a yahoo boy

Badguy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by DonroxyII: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Omihanifa:
Some people don't know their CHI doesn't like LOUDNESS ... e go shut down!!
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dshocker:
They were four in number and he was seated next to the driver,but he was the only one that died

Nigerians are the worst ignorant people i have seen,so because he is rich at young age makes him a ritualist or fraudster?

Yes o.

Watch Nollywood.

Seems it is only oyinbo films you watch?
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Is like the girl has someone already o

How u take know
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

How u take know
With the way she act.. And with her recent post
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by SctDonald(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Omihanifa:
..Make I help you talk that thing...
The guy dey press...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

How u take know
With the way she act.. And with her recent post
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by larryking540: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
azmanaty02:
The wife na BIG bad luck

RIP brov
maybe not the wife ,
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Thomthom:
May his soul RIP his father must be a wealthy man.. Because you can't tell me how a young boy like this get the money to acquire this wealth am seeing
Typical Naija mentality... I pity young Naija legit hustlers who have acquired wealth, they will always be tagged Yahoo Boys.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Omihanifa:
Me sef I see am but I no go talk ehhhh!
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by lavenderjade(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

According to reports Reaching DESK This Afternoon, Rex, From Alor Town In Idemili LGA In Anambra State, who got Married on Saturday, September 5, died on his way back to Lagos State on Tuesday, September 8.

The accident was said to have happened in Asaba. A Facebook account with the name Ben Chiedo said that the accident occurred when a tipper rammed into the deceased as he was trying to overtake a car stopped by some policemen at a police check point, Reports.

Below Are Photos of the man at his Wedding and a Photo of the car after the Accident As Obtained By :

SOURCE: BLOG

This na ritualist na
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
No subject

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by desire222(f): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Danny50:
He certainly knows this was going to happen he just had his last joyful and fulfiling moment on earth pls dont misunderstand me he signed for it.
Exactly. This is serious case of Yahoo plus. Once they got married and go their wife pregnant, the devil will take their soul. And they usually die through auto accident. Say no to quick wealth !!
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by sylve11: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
HELLASJ:
what a tragedy

.. make I close my mouth

Hmm cool
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Painful. RIP
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Apination(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
starbright4real:
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
People dey find how to reach Lagos, you dey find how to relocate, to where exactly? undecided
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Ukalu381(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
I know him
His nickname is Rex
A graduate of madoMad University
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheChameleon:
Wow.... all the dollars shocked

Lavish wedding. Well, technically, his wife should inherit his properties but where he's from....

Hmmmm

It will be difficult. No will yet, she doesnt have a child for him. They will give her something but the truth is she cant inherit the property. Property is the least of her problem now but the stigma.

Marrying another person will be difficult.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by profchyke2020: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2020
If he die poor people will talk, he died rich...a very big problem what's wrong with Nigerians ? What's he wearing ? Normal senator white! White suit and Benz white finish that made him this and that ? Do you know with contact you can buy that car the price of RX? Or the dollar? 1$ is 500naira but guys do spread 1k..it's OBJ fault he would push GSM out of Nigeria...Bro go well and face your Maker to answer your warrant...
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Johzhier97(m): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Not every wealthy person soiled his hands. The father is a known wealthy man that left Investment for the children which they are managing.

The father is late,. But was a known wealthy man.
E b lyk say u sabi dis Rex wela..........shey him run NOWA 4 gidi town? ?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by ikabasa1(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Omihanifa:
your head over correct but you for just say the guy Na G boy.
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by ikabasa1(m): 1:01am On Sep 13, 2020
uruba23:
Many things on my mind but this life no balance... RIP... hope his wife is safe sha.
base on G boy things abi
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by ikabasa1(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Wetin u see ? Abeg tell us ... To avoid mistake
see cunning Kogi man. The guy no see anything
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Caseless: 1:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Na village people handwork.
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 5:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
So sad and lonely hope he has already planned his seed inside his wife. Life nor balance as one Nairalander always say her. We should always be grateful to Jah Almighty for the gift of life. I do feel for the wife in this difficult time. How would she pick up herself up again? So many scavengers in the name of love around nowadays.
I think your prayer should be hope he hasn't planted anything inside the woman. She has to move on and having a child for him at this time makes it difficult
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2020
ikabasa1:
see cunning Kogi man. The guy no see anything
Hahahaha i know
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by BOD01(m): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2020
2cribz:
Drunk driving. Or wreckless driving
No two ways.
R.i.p ghana burger
Yahoo boy

His village people at work might prolly be the root cause after seeing the flashy wedding then envy comes into play.
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Stories!! Tell us what this guy did for a living, that’s all I want to know but nobody knows!
Gbam, grin
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by CorleonOfSicily: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Is this Dagrin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.