Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) (64477 Views)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Abbe88: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2020
Very apt words that could not be any truer.
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by popsyleo1: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2020
Rip
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2020
2cribz:
Too bad. I just read the story. What ended it.
Why was he scared of police check point,why did he run direct to face iveco or heavy metal tipper. If only he had relaxed,stop search,open phone,sort police. Ride on. ... I bet my balls he was drunk,or had stuffs on his phone or was a drug dealer,had a gun,or just madness and impatience. See as gle compress. God abeg o

You weren’t there. You don’t know the full story but you’re betting your balls. Your mind Reeks of shallowness, closed mindedness and obviously you’re uneducated .

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by jchioma: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2020
He was just unfortunate; it can happen to anyone, despite our feeling of invincibility and like my old man would say, nothing can happen to you when your time has not come. May his rich soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Enimoney3: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Is it yahoo or G on your mind?
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by wany(f): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2020
Omihanifa:
Hmmm, make I no talk wetin I get for mind undecided
Based on the pictures am seeing above angry
Hmmmm undecided e get y
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by darediamond(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yea vanity if u don't have the means...
Yes it vanity whether you have money or not because once you breath out the last breath, you know nothing anymore.

And to cap it all, 3 things makes everything about you and I namely: earth, water and air.

The money you have comes from those 3. Your body comes from the same 3 elements.
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
darediamond:

Yes it vanity whether you have money or not because once you breath out the last breath, you know nothing anymore.

And to cap it all, 3 things makes everything about you and I namely: earth, water and air.

The money you have comes from those 3. Your body comes from the same 3 elements.
#thank u
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
PreyingMantis:
I think your prayer should be hope he hasn't planted anything inside the woman. She has to move on and having a child for him at this time makes it difficult
She can still move on with her life even after having his child
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Uncleshaga(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
RIP Rex
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by 2cribz: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
I repeat. He was a yahoo boy
donbabajay:

You weren’t there. You don’t know the full story but you’re betting your balls. Your mind Reeks of shallowness, closed mindedness and obviously you’re uneducated .
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
She can still move on with her life even after having his child
Are you Igbo?
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
What a life
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by OLUROCKS(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
where did he get those dollars he's spending from plsssss, he's dead now,he can't answer
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by solpat(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
That spot before Edo Ogwashi by the Steel Mill has been a hot spot for major accidents on that road caused by the useless police/army/customs checkpoint mounted there. These officers would see heavy duty trucks coming on high speed and still stop buses and cars to collect #100. God punish those beasts at the checkpoint angry angry angry
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Are you Igbo?
No
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
post=93852836:

Are you From Alor Town

Yes. You ?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

What was he doing for a living?

This is one thing I am very keen to know but nothing mentioned above.

Don't really know but I asked my mom today about him and she said she knows his mother very well. My mind no go there
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
280Bracket:

Him source been dey pure? U supos get small idea at least.

Don't really know but I asked my mom today about him and she said she knows his mother very well. My mind no go there cos bad things happen to everyone
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Bobxin: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dshocker:
They were four in number and he was seated next to the driver,but he was the only one that died

Nigerians are the worst ignorant people i have seen,so because he is rich at young age makes him a ritualist or fraudster?

Anambra to Benin is a dual carriageway, where in ASABA has this road?
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Bobxin: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=PastorFire post=93852479]This is simply nothing but impatience. You are behind a man being stopped by the police. And you know for sure, incoming vehicles have the right of way at the other lane. Rather than wait for few minutes, you chose to end your life in a reckless way.

This was exactly what came to my mind. He should have waited for the checkpoint. You're the only one who spoke what's on my mind.
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
No
You probably won't understand. That's why I asked. Cultures differ. It would be in her best interest if the guy didn't plant anything inside her
Re: Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
PreyingMantis:
You probably won't understand. That's why I asked. Cultures differ. It would be in her best interest if the guy didn't plant anything inside her

I think you knows better in this regard, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.