Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi (3472 Views)

Vanguardnews: See The Full Names Of The Thugs That Attacked Tinubu Convoy / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Redcrafton: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
DEROX:
lolcomparimg ontisha with kano abs hope you know abuja is northern Nigeria because am sure if you have your biafla it won't be joined to your 5 states or will it

When can't you anything by yourself except the FG helps you. Look at Borno state, FG ad worlds band have sunk more $3 billion. Abuja is built by all Nigerians with oil money, VAT and taxes which you northerners hardly pay. Kano, Kaduna have numerous FG presence compared to even Enugu talk less of Onitsha which is built only the the Igbos.
Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by DEROX: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrewa:
exactly... If you've never been to the east... You'll think that Igboland is highly developed because of the way they used to chest beast.

I was very disappointed on the first day I step my foot in igbo land.

That region is very underdeveloped
Even their schools I know of a Catholic shitty university in okija Madonna to be precise if you have a friend there they will tell you even they have threads on this same nairaland if you want to check but they always abuse other people's schools and environment as if they are Dubai imagine someone in this same thread telling me I shouldn't mention abuja as a northern state to compare their shitty anambra ,land grabbers

3 Likes

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by MosheDayan: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please Mr Arewa tell us that Northern state that was built with ground nut money. Imagine one ghost calling Abuja like as if it was cow milk that was used to build Abuja. Aboki sef dey claim progressive grin
Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by DEROX: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
GallantDuke:

Tell me exactly the part of East you traveled to.
av been to one Madonna in okija before a very shitty place and wack university with no toilets and adequate digital facilities I had to get myself out by force for fear of expulsion
Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Arrewa: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
DEROX:
Even their schools I know of a Catholic shitty university in okija Madonna to be precise if you have a friend there they will tell you even they have threads on this same nairaland if you want to check but they always abuse other people's schools and environment as if they are Dubai imagine someone in this same thread telling me I shouldn't mention abuja as a northern state to compare their shitty anambra ,land grabbers
the fact is that south east is the most backward region in Nigeria.

They the have the most useless governors in Nigeria. The onitsha they're beating chest about is an over populated local government with hundreds of dilapidated story buildings.

No go roads no drainage system

3 Likes

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Redcrafton: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrewa:
exactly... If you've never been to the east... You'll think that Igboland is highly developed because of the way they used to cheat beast.

I was very disappointed on the first day I step my foot in igbo land.

That region is very underdeveloped

Big time liar...

Even our tiny village (pics) is better than what you have in Kano GRA...built with money from FG appointees and looters...

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by DEROX: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
MosheDayan:
Please Mr Arewa tell us that Northern state that was built with ground nut money. Imagine one ghost calling Abuja like as if it was cow milk that was used to build Abuja. Aboki sef dey claim progressive grin
Forget all states rely on oil as the maim source ic revenue but am sure When nigeria breaks abuja won't leave with shout yeast it will go with northern Nigeria same way Lagos goes with south west and rivers SS
Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Arrewa: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redcrafton:

Big time liar...

Even our tiny village is better than what you have in Kano GRA...built with money from FG appointees and looters...
stop showing me 3 houses in your GRA... Show me your city

This is my city

3 Likes

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by NGpatriot: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
azmanaty02:
Industries abi stacks of groundnut??

The north was never industrialized

This is serious ignorance, very typical ipobian ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by MosheDayan: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
DEROX:
Forget all states rely on oil as the maim source ic revenue but am sure When nigeria breaks abuja won't leave with shout yeast it will go with northern Nigeria same way Lagos goes with south west and rivers SS
and how do you want to maintain Abuja? With Terrorism? undecided

1 Like

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Redcrafton: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrewa:
stop showing me GRA... Show me your city

You see why you are damn confused That's my village. We don't have GRA in our villages yet..

You thought those were in GRA... cheesy cheesy
Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Arrewa: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redcrafton:

You see why you are damn confused That's my village. We don't have GRA in our villages yet..
you go snap one politician house dey chest beat...so na only 3 house dey your village abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Redcrafton: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrewa:
you go snap one politician house dey chest beat...so na only 3 house dey your village abi

...but your city is filled with yellow keke... smiley

See ore of SE village..

Igbos are not your mate.

1 Like

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by DEROX: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redcrafton:

When can't you anything by yourself except the FG helps you. Look at Borno state, FG ad worlds band have sunk more $3 billion. Abuja is built by all Nigerians with oil money, VAT and taxes which you northerners hardly pay. Kano, Kaduna have numerous FG presence compared to even Enugu talk less of Onitsha which is built only the the Igbos.
OK but your Enugu and anabla don't receive federal govt allocation every month abi? or the Enugu airport that was just opened by buhari is from Igbos money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Arrewa: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redcrafton:

...but your city is filled with yellow keke... smiley

See ore of SE village..

Igbos are not your mate.
grin grin I really shame for una...

So this is the development you are all chest beating about?? grin

You snapped 4 fine buildings and you are telling me we are not mate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by DEROX: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrewa:
the fact is that south east is the most backward region in Nigeria.

They the have the most useless governors in Nigeria. The onitsha they're beating chest about is an over populated local government with hundreds of dilapidated story buildings.

No go roads no drainage system
imagine someone telling me Enugu and onithsha was built by igbos money on this same thread as if they don't receive federal govt allocation every month.In fact chatting with some people can get one angry especially on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Redcrafton: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
DEROX:
OK but your Enugu and anabla don't receive federal govt allocation every month abi? or the Enugu airport that was just opened by buhari is from Igbos money?

Go to school. Federal allocation is different from FG infrastructural investment. Was Kaduna to Abuja rail system built by allocation? Or the Army university Biu was built by allocation?

Which Enugu airport? The one that is largely uncompleted for miserly N10B? Only the runway was commissioned, as the FG claim they have no money...but have money to complete the Army university and spent N60B building fence around university of Maiduguri. This is plain cheating but we have been living with it. Is Kano or Kaduna airport like Enugu airport?
Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by DEROX: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
MosheDayan:
and how do you want to maintain Abuja? With Terrorism? undecided
Those bandits in southern Kaduna are outsiders from Mali and the north will soon overcome them in no time

1 Like

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Arrewa: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
DEROX:
imagine someone telling me Enugu and onithsha was built by igbos money on this same thread as if they don't receive federal govt allocation every month.In fact chatting with some people can get one angry especially on nairaland
if you want to agure with them... Then you have to reduce yourself to a clown for the moment and speak to them in the language they'll understand
Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Redcrafton: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrewa:
grin grin I really shame for una...

So this is the development you are all chest beating about?? grin

You snapped a 4 fine buildings and you are telling me we are not mate grin

Show one of your villages in Kano or Kaduna? I hope you know the difference between a village, a town or a city?...you know quota system can do a lot... wink wink

I can count up to 100 kekes there in your city...
Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Redcrafton: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrewa:
if you want to agure with them... Then you have to reduce yourself to a clown for the moment and speak to them in the language they'll understand

You are a fake propagandist...you know no language, but lies...Is FG investment same as allocations...I know your IQ level....quota system loading......
Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by DEROX: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redcrafton:

Go to school. Federal allocation is different from FG infrastructural investment. Was Kaduna to Abuja rail system built by allocation? Or the Army university Biu was built allocation.

Which Enugu airport? The one that is largely uncompleted for miserly N10B Only the runway was commissioned, as the FG claim they have no money...but have money to complete the Army university and spent N60B building fence around university of Maiduguri. This plain cheating but we have been living with it. Is Kano or Kaduna airport like Enugu airport?
you need the advice better where were you when buhari just re opened the Enugu airport? The reason for absence of more Federal infrastructural investment us because your land is small plus being landlocked 2) ipob terrorist can destroy it in no time even Jonathan couldn't do anything there with all the love they gave him

2 Likes

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by NGpatriot: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Racoon:

In fact, if there are Nigerians that can be exonerated they are the people of the South-East and South-South; but the North and the South-West are responsible for our problems today under this regime.I said it right from the beginning that Buhari is not competent and therefore cannot lead.

Now, we are crying.It was our shortsightedness.People did not behave the way they are supposed to behaved when Buhari was looking for power. https://www.sunnewsonline.com/yakasai-to-nigerians-blame-southwest-north-for-your-sufferings/

So, PMB's few years is responsible for your problem that started decades ago since independence when your had useless and incompetent leaders playing the same tribal games you are playing today instead of setting up industries and infrastructures in the SE.

Your problem started before independence, sadly, you haven't learnt anything so your problem continues.

The SW is reaping from their investments, good leadership and foresight to create industrial estates in the South West region, the same industrial estates that are still responsible for Nigeria's major industrial output today.

Please, exactly what did your leaders do to better the SE or prepapre the SE for the future? Nothing? DId they set up industrial estates like Ikeja industrial estates, Matori, Ilupeju, Mushin and Apapa industrial estates?

Was it against the law or was the SE banned from doing the same thing?

Lazy and incompetent people are always blaming other people for their own laziness, incompetence and bad leadership

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Redcrafton: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
DEROX:
you need the advice better where were you when buhari just re opened the Enugu airport? The reason for absence of more Federal infrastructural investment us because your land is small plus being landlocked 2) ipob terrorist can destroy it in no time even Jonathan couldn't do anything there with all the love they gave him

Which Enugu airport...You are grossly un-inform and poorly educated...as you are deeply irrational..after being lecture about the differenc betwen allocation and FG investments.

...so Boko boys and fulani bandit didn't destroy they once in the north?

Is Lagos state bigger than any state in the SE, but Dangote is building a big refinery there and the FG has since completed the international airport and a rail system there.

You guys lie a lot as enshrined in your sharia code...
Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Arrewa: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redcrafton:

Show one of your villages in Kano or Kaduna? I hope you know the difference between a village, a town or a city?...you know quota system can do a lot... wink wink

I can count up to 100 kekes there in your city...
Gombe of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra.

E go soon be una like film.

IPOB have already started terrorizing the east grin

Backwardness go continue dey hit una grin

2 Likes

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Redcrafton: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Gombe of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra.

E go soon be una like film.

IPOB have already started terrorizing the east grin

Backwardness go continue dey hit una grin

Continue skipping you medication... Ina ruwana... Ja ka ji masifa...

Gombe can never catch Anambra in a billion years.

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Arrewa: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redcrafton:

You are a fake propagandist...you know no language, but lies...Is FG investment same as allocations...I know your IQ level....quota system loading......
we have been rulling your fathers, mothers including your ancestors.

Hausafulani Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by DEROX: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redcrafton:

Which Enugu airport...You are grossly un-inform and poorly educated...as you are deeply irrational..after being lecture about the differenc betwen allocation and FG investments.

...so Boko boys and fulani bandit didn't destroy they once in the north?

Is Lagos state bigger than any state in the SE, but Dangote is building a big refinery there and the FG has since completed the international airport and a rail system there.

You guys lie a lot as enshrined in your sharia code...
abeg who you lecture? You are the one that is uneducated and uninformed tell me Is the Enugu airport built by igbos money?

1 Like

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Redcrafton: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrewa:
we have been rulling your fathers, mothers including your ancestors.

Hausafulani Amaka

There is nothing like HausaFulani. Mai Attache by force...

Have you seen anyone from the south saying Igbo-Ibibio or Yoruba Itsekiri?

You are ruling your fathers by quota system..the reason Nigeria is one of the poorest country on earth...ahead of war torn Syria and Afghanistan because of your gross incompetence and sectionalism.

Haven't you seen that Nigeria retrogresses anytime you rule? Check GEJ and OBJ tenure...they used competent people and Nigeria progressed. But when its your turn Nigeria goes back by at least 20 years...

1 Like

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Redcrafton: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
DEROX:
abeg who you lecture? You are the one that is uneducated and uninformed tell me Is the Enugu airport built by igbos money?

It appears you are blind....Read my previous post.

You are sounding like a broken record...repeating yourself because you have nothing to say.
Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by Arrewa: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redcrafton:

There is nothing like HausaFulani. Mai Attache by force...

Have you seen anyone from the south saying Igbo-Ibibio or Yoruba Itsekiri?

You are ruling your fathers by quota system..the reason Nigeria is one of the poorest country on earth...ahead of war torn Syria and Afghanistan because of your gross incompetence and sectionalism.

Haven't you seen that Nigeria retrogresses anytime you rule? Check GEJ and OBJ tenure...they used competent people and Nigeria progressed. But when its your turn Nigeria goes back by at least 20 years...
an igbo man will never rule me Tufiakwa!!

Every tribe in Nigeria must rule... Then we peacefully divide the country grin

Igbo man will never rule me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi by DEROX: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redcrafton:

It appears you are blind....Read my previous post.

You are sounding like a broken record...repeating yourself because you have nothing to say.
Answerthe question what about the portharcout abia road built by this government what will you call that plus the 2nd Niger bridge Jona couldn't build for you which is under construction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams / Suspected Yahoo Boys Seen Bathing On A Bridge In Mokola, Ibadan / Anonymous Expose A Plot To Assassinate Samuel Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.