Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) (78714 Views)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Judolisco(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Na d brother Bleep up... Person look u like dis tell u say him go kill ur sister and u leave am

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
If this guy knows what's good for him he should just commit suicide cos where he's going he will never taste freedom for the rest if his life! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by djon78(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adonis86:
The brother would have followed a matured and diplomatic measure, which would have ameliorated the situation. Now he's the loser.

The brother instigated it.
He was beating the guy up
Then anger and murder spirit took over

People should be very careful in dealing with some people
That's how a big man was owing a poor man. They did business together
The poor man's cut, he kept it

The poor man begged him to give him his money
The big man told him that he won't, let him do his worst
The poor man went and brought pump action gun
Wherse the big man was sitting down with his friends
He blew the big man's brains away
And then put the gun in his own mouth and blew himself away
It was a terrible tragic day

People should be careful
Don't dare someone
Use diplomacy in dealing with humans
Because some can be murderous

12 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Slymonster(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Take all threat serious. Never be caught sleeping

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by 4dchairman(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
To all Christians out there,most especially the ones in the ministry, do not ignore your own personal and I repeat personal relationship with God, church activities, titles and anointing cannot see you through, afterall the spiritual dying Eli still prophecy and it came to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by hammer3: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
MAKE UNA SEE WAT THIS ONE DID TO HIS WIFE IN ENUGU.

GHANA PEOPLE AND WICKEDNESS, DEY LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/7/ghanaian-man-pours-hot-water-on-his-breastfeeding-wifes-breast-in-enugu-photos.html

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by starbright4real(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by GamalNasser: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
At least now it's confirmed that he is a real pastor
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Tatashi: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Women Pls watch out for the type of man you marry, fact is a good number of men weren't raised right or didn't watch their fathers treat their mothers right and they grew with it. Any man who would slap you once will definitely repeat it till he finally kills you one-day.

Infact such a man won't value family including his children. The earlier you know that not everyone is psychologically normal the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by ziondaughter247: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Pls the woman has no blame at all! The fake useless pastor even said in the video that another fake 'pastor's told him the woman is a witch! Can you imagine!

The woman has such a loving family, who truly have her back! I'm sure the brother must be very upset! May her gentle soul rest in peace!

I dont know this couple, but I can 90% say that the fake pastor is to blame entirely for this. The wife even gentle and pleading with her brother to take it easy on him. Such a calm woman. Maybe the idiot's ministry is not moving fine and one fake prophet now added fire to it by claiming his wife was the cause...

7 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by hammer3: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
IF WE START REPORTING THE EVIL GHANIANS DO, NIGERIANS WILL LOOK LIKE ANGELS.

NO JOKE, I AM SERIOUS.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Why do Americans always paint their interiors whites both walls and doors
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Highest na cheating cause the marriage
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by ziondaughter247: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
djon78:

The brother instigated it.
He was beating the guy up
Then anger and murder spirit took over

People should be very careful in dealing with some people
That's how a big man was owing a poor man. They did business together
The poor man's cut, he kept it

The poor man begged him to give him his money
The big man told him that he won't, let him do his worst
The poor man went and brought pump action gun
Wherse the big man was sitting down with his friends
He blew the big man's brains away
And then put the gun in his own mouth and blew himself away
It was a terrible tragic day

People should be careful
Don't dare someone
Use diplomacy in dealing with humans
Because some can be murderous

Pls watch that video again! And this time, watch it slowly. Apparently she wanted to pick up a document but because of past experience, she went with her brother and sister for protection. As soon as she got there, the fake idiot she married pounced on her and attacked her. That was when her brother came in and beat him up! From all indications, the fake beast of a pastor was the first attacker!

13 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by hammer3: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Why do Americans always paint their interiors whites both walls and doors

THE ROOM LOOKS BIGGER AND SPACIOUS.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Judolisco:
Na d brother Bleep up... Person look u like dis tell u say him go kill ur sister and u leave am

Something must have happened.

The marriage has been on fire since before the beat up.

Either the woman cheated or the man was unstable mentally

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
thorpido:
Person say,..if i don't kill your sister,then I'm fake'.

Shouldn't she have stayed away from when and get a restraining order when there is a precedence of violence?

One has to give the devil a wide berth.
It's just unfortunately

The lady recording actually said she intend using the video to get a restraining order

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by zamport1: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
ok
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by useurkidney3121: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Shameful!
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Johnson5258: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
See I'm not on the side of the pastor neither do I support cold blood murder, let's be slow to hear and quick to talk. It's fine if she had gone with her family members for protection sake, why is his brother beating him? We are saying this because it's the wife that died, what if it's the man who died in the assault process?

Human beings are mortal, God is the only immortal please understand that your pastor is a human being not an angel.

You're assaulting a man, filming him, threatening him and you said he shouldn't defend himself?? Abbba!!!!

I'm not taking sides ooo but let's be holistic.

RIP to the dead.

LifestyleTonite:
He was seen in the video fighting with his wife's older brother who defended her after Ofori assaulted her. The fight ensued after the deceased arrived at the Pastor’s apartment with her brother and sister to pick up a document.

She was heard in the viral video begging her brother to stop beating up her estranged husband.

Pastor Ofori was however heard saying in the viral video “if I don’t kill your sister, then I’m fake”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io0-FTKVLVY&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by emkz: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
thorpido:
Person say,..if i don't kill your sister,then I'm fake'.

Shouldn't she have stayed away from when and get a restraining order when there is a precedence of violence?

One has to give the devil a wide berth.

If you want to eat with the devil, eat with a long spoon. Fair enough, but must you eat with the devil?

The signs were there, the woman only chose to ignore and undermine him.
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Jesustheway: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
He was seen in the video fighting with his wife's older brother who defended her after Ofori assaulted her. The fight ensued after the deceased arrived at the Pastor’s apartment with her brother and sister to pick up a document.

She was heard in the viral video begging her brother to stop beating up her estranged husband.

Pastor Ofori was however heard saying in the viral video “if I don’t kill your sister, then I’m fake”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io0-FTKVLVY&feature=youtu.be

This is absolutely bad
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by segun18(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Out of the Abundance of the Heart, the Mouth Speaks..

So bad he allowed the Spirit of Hate to Possess Him, Send his wife to her untimely Grave and send Himself behind bars..

That's why we need to Constantly Put on the Whole Armor of God so we can withstand the Princialities and Powers Hovering in this Wick World

That is why I tell people that a Believer can be attacked anytime. Christians should understand that Redemption does not guarantee us immunity against attacks. A child of God is not a Superman. Our immunity is in the Blood and the reservoir of the word of the God in your spirit when troubles comes. Then we must continously deploy the twin weapon of Mercy and Grace ahead of you daily. Shalom
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Ygrette(f): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
RaptObserver:
Sadistic pastor. Women should learn not to drag with violent men. No posthumous medal for being a stubborn wife. Always calm down when your man is in rage. E get why

Nonsense. Where and when did you see his late wife "drag" with him?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Very pained man! Didn't give d woman a fighting chance! Coward of the highest order.

All of you rushing to marry, may your partners not be your end ijn.

Thank God I can smell foolish psychotic men easily.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by BigBashiru: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Pauladex:
To be candid the man was not a fake and he has confirmed it, he can now proceeds to another ministry behind bar. We should always remember, we don't have to fight to be a man.
fighting and violence to be a man = toxic masculinity which is deeply rooted in the partriarchy... its an archaic belief system.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
RaptObserver:
Sadistic pastor. Women should learn not to drag with violent men. No posthumous medal for being a stubborn wife. Always calm down when your man is in rage. E get why
U no just get sense. Did u watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
segun18:

That is why I tell people that a Believer can be attacked anytime. Christians should understand that Redemption does not guarantee us immunity against attacks. A child of God is not a Superman. Our immunity is in the Blood and the reservoir of the word of the God in your spirit when troubles comes. Then we must continously deploy the twin weapon of Mercy and Grace ahead of you daily. Shalom

Absolutely Correct..

Believers should be The ones to be Extra Cautious...

You Break the Hedge ; The Serpent Crips in and Bites

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Out of the Abundance of the Heart, the Mouth Speaks..

So bad he allowed the Spirit of Hate to Possess Him, Send his wife to her untimely Grave and send Himself behind bars..

That's why we need to Constantly Put on the Whole Armor of God so we can withstand the Princialities and Powers Hovering in this Wicked World
The powers of his father's house, foundational and ancestral powers, finally caught up with him, every power, assigned to drag my destiny to hell fire, collapse and die violently in Jesus name sad

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by BigBashiru: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
any idiot can wake up one day and call himself a pastor... see as the "pastor" dey say f**k you up and dan....
Re: Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) by Incandescent(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adonis86:
The brother would have followed a matured and diplomatic measure, which would have ameliorated the situation. Now he's the loser.

You're a big fool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) / Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa / Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.