Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed (9091 Views)

INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader / Ondo INEC Fire Incident Is Plot To Rig, Say PDP, Jegede / NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by chiedonedoor(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
All because of politics and power.
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Christ is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by Ladycewhy(f): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Those card readers are somewhere in a politician's house. grin grin grin
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by Denique(f): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Eeyah...jokers!!! grin
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by TheSERAPH: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
People may actually think that this is the work of politicians or tactics to

postpone the upcoming election in Ondo state.

But it will be a surprising thing that the office was

set on fire by INEC officials themselves so as to

release funds for them in the name of renovation

and buying of equipments. This is the reality of

the story. Just as NDDC never want covid19

cases to stop. Ondo state INEC workers knows

that no one will look at their side till 2023 after

this governorship election. The more reason they

set their own office ablaze just to cash out in bulk.
THIS IS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by BF69BF: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
This country on it's own is comedy, I really can't wait to leave.
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
We Sabi as he dey go
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by solmusdesigns: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Crazy Politicians
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by Oizee(f): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
I can only laugh in turenchi, old people taking everyone for a fool
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by sammyj: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
And then the rigging beggins !! grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by rollandben(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
The question i keep asking my self...
Is Nigeria a curse??
Some are really comfortable seeing the country damaged. all they know how to do best is to cause confusion, havoc, backwardness and pains into poeples life.

If they were to explain the cause of the fire outbreak, they will tell you they dont know.
NAIJA I HAILED THEE

1 Like

Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by zamport1: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Stupid Country. Give us Biafra leaves u people with ur wahala abeg

Extra Source of Income: You Can Be Making up to ₦25k or more weekly Legitimately with your phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by 123Map(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ndi ara lipsrsealed
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by panpan(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
This news is pathetic. angry

Why destroy public property? If INEC doesn't want to use carders, why don't they just say so?
They could have come up with any other excuse; they could have said that the card readers are faulty, or not validating several registered voters.
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by Christistruth00: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brandstudio01:
All these drama is something e-voting system would've saved us. But unfortunately, our politicians are not tired of embarrassing this country

How can e-voting save anyone after the e-voting machinery is burnt to ashes?
Only Jesus can save.

We need very strong hearted and minded God fearing leaders to take out the well armed and well trained and well funded Political thugs that wicked and selfish Politicians have unleashed on this Nation.

Even the Security forces have failed to handle them.

The Asari Dokubo's, Shekau of Boko Haram,the .MC Oluomo and his entourage, Gana of Benue ,IPOB, Ki!!er herdsmen, Tompolo, were all once funded and trained as Political thugs.

They were small time Crooks who Police could hand!e until some Politicians got hold of them and turned them into the National Security Calamity that Nigeria is now experiencing.

1 Like

Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by Deborah98(f): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
How convenient... I see INEC is yet to become responsible! After how many years of conducting elections??! What a shame!!!
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
It's so sad and funny that is not even funny anymore. This country is s f**king joke grin grin
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by donprinyo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
to avoid this nonsense, e-voting is the key
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by Epiphany2020: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
You are on point oo
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by karkel(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
There was a country
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by rusher14: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Someone is talking about e-voting.

grin

Politicians would burn the masts.
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by planetx: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Firefighters all way from Osun state to put out a fire inside a container? Lol
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I feel so sorry for this country.
Sometimes I ask myself whether these guys think we are headless creatures
Many people behave as headless creature because if not I wonder why the people are still up there.
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheSERAPH:
People may actually think that this is the work of politicians or tactics to

postpone the upcoming election in Ondo state.

But it will be a surprising thing that the office was

set on fire by INEC officials themselves so as to

release funds for them in the name of renovation

and buying of equipments. This is the reality of

the story. Just as NDDC never want covid19

cases to stop. Ondo state INEC workers knows

that no one will look at their side till 2023 after

this governorship election. The more reason they

set their own office ablaze just to cash out in bulk.
THIS IS NIGERIA
This is just an angle but there are many ways it can happen.

1 Like

Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by kaywhy09(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Thank God no life is lost grin
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by mamotalk: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
fire service came from Ilesha to Akure to help put out � fire. wonderful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by ubyways(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
I'm not surprise at all, every imaginary things can happen in Nigeria.

If you are looking for good platform to generate cash flow to start up your dream Business, Pm me
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
We know now. Why will fire not burn smart card readers now the election is closer.
Re: Ondo INEC Fire: 5,000 Smart Card Readers Destroyed by sankky: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
NEXT LEVEL - a euphemism for THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House PDP Caucus Threatens Legal Action Against FG Over Twitter Ban / Aviation Stakeholders Condemn Lopsided Appointments In NCAA, FAAN, NAMA, AIB / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Emefiele Must Quit, INEC Materials In CBN’s Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.