Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (46340 Views)

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Magu: Salami Panel Winds Up, Wants Police Out Of EFCC / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by NickD(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social media, Lauretta Onochie has reacted to Pastor David Ibiyeomie’s attack on a popular On Air Personality (OAP), Daddy Freeze.

Onochie took to her official Twitter account on Friday to condemn Ibiyeomie’s threats to kill Freeze.

She also called out the Nigeria Police Force to take action against Ibiyeomie, describing the pastor’s action as ‘evil’.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1304360604682072065
Foolish woman tell the police to arrest all the politicians stealing our money.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Kay25(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2020
joelbooks:
Quite unfortunate , how can a Pastor be doing this on the pulpit as if you are in beer parlour or thugs joint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7UiqtCKw08
shut up even a drunkard will defend his father as long as he is not a bastard
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

THRASH THRASH THRASH
Why you no quote this AGAINST WOMEN PASTORS OR AGAINST VICE/DEPUTY WOMEN PASTORS?
There's nothing to quote against

It's true that the world is changing

However some principles won't change

Watch peaceful homes, you will notice that the wife is submissive, and respect the husband

This makes the husband love her

However as a husband if you do not want your wife that way, na you sabi

No be quarrel!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by freshboi88: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Ephesians 5:21
Says SUBMIT to YOURSELVES

In doing this, wives will be submissive and husband will love their wives

It's an everyday happening

Check homes where this is practiced, there's is a mutual understanding, there's peace

God is not man and cannot be deceived neither can he be mocked!!!

So r u saying a husband love for his wife his subject to her submissiveness?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2020
freshboi88:

So r u saying a husband love for his wife his subject to her submissiveness?
Respect your husband!

No be person character dey make you like them

May be you prefer a thug or a rude wife no wahala

Carry go!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by freshboi88: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Respect your husband!

No be person character dey make you like them

May be you prefer a thug or a rude wife no wahala

Carry go!

I asked a question...is a husband's love subject to a wife's submissiveness.

That's my question...if u really wanna know the truth and shame the devil, answer this question
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by renheart(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2020
Madam Christian. He made a general statement. He didn't say he going to kill daddy freeze...
That's how you guys in government do things without understanding. The police am sure have listened to the video. They know what to do if the statement of killing was for freeze... it was a general state. " If any body insult my father, I'll kill him"
Please kindly focus on making Nigeria a better place not altering words without understanding... wink
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by AustineCJ: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2020
SavageResponse:

Calling someone a bald headed eagle and actually threatening the life of another human being are two very different things!

it is very disgraceful for you to even justify the threats he made to another person on video.

Who even told you nothing will happen to him? Has he not started loosing the goodwill of people who ordinarily would have supported him?
What nonsense goodwill .......oga, go to his church tomorrow n see how filled up everywhere will be even to the overflows n tenth .... freeze is a bastard n son of a bitch. naso e be n david said it right.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Abimbola29(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2020
joelbooks:
Quite unfortunate , how can a Pastor be doing this on the pulpit as if you are in beer parlour or thugs joint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7UiqtCKw08
how can a young boy be insulting an elder state man,oyedepo has been an elder state man before freezer was born I mean no disrespect,how will you feel if some one you are older than,in fact bigger than with everything keep insulting your father let's be truthful,you won't react
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Abimbola29(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2020
AustineCJ:
What nonsense goodwill .......oga, go to his church tomorrow n see how filled up everywhere will be even to the overflows n tenth .... freeze is a bastard n son of a bitch. naso e be n david said it right.
abeg help me tell them o!!! I will even do more

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by addexx: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2020
chingle5:
Thug promoting himself as a pastor..... Daddy freeze carry on .... I support any decision you make ... Mafó... wink

See diswan sitting with his boxers calling someone thug and typing mafo. As if he has the balls to stand if he sees a real thug.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by chingle5(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2020
addexx:

See diswan sitting with his boxers calling someone thug and typing mafo. As if he has the balls to stand if he sees a real thug.

See diswan sitting with his boxers digging for trouble whr there is none. As if he has the balls to stand if he see a real trouble.....

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Tochj(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2020
Did I hear Ms Onochie say she is a Christian?
What is the definition of a Christian?
A woman who cover up for Fulani criminality a Christian?
Let me educate Ms Onochie.
A Christian doesn't cover up evil bcoz she wants to protect her job.
Onochie stop deceiving yourself.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Brandstudio01:
If you're a christian as you claimed, please forgive me the day you hear I tear your father a dirty slap in a market Square.

Then again is this woman not the same person that has been insulting anyone who opposed this government. Lately she even insulted Oyedepo for airing his opinion just like every other Nigerian

Thank you clergyman man for defending what you believe in, unlike other cowards who watch their brothers slaughtered like ram yet can't talk

To drive it home what made her a christian as she claimed, how many souls has she won for Christ. Or how many destinies has she touch even in her tiny community. The time is now for Christians to fight for their faith. You can't insult me just because you feel my belief won't let me fight you like a man like other religion.

Is this not the same country where another religion labeled a dead sentence on young talent for insulting their faith, yet the woman is adamant.

This Woman should hide her face in shame for not fighting for her faith like others religion.

I don't know about you, but my own Bible didn't tell me to spare those who bewitched my name.

The Bible said and I quote, suffer not a witch to live. So the Clergyman is making the judicious use of the Authority given to him. You don't invite the devil for a party, do you?
See hypocricy to the highest order. Kano man was sentenced to death for blasphemy at least in a court of law and he's right to appeal but here a Pastor is threatening to kill someone for matter that doesn't need public attention. What do we expect from jungle justice people who set petty thieves ablaze when a blasphemy is done on their god?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brandstudio01:
If you're a christian as you claimed, please forgive me the day you hear I tear your father a dirty slap in a market Square.

Then again is this woman not the same person that has been insulting anyone who opposed this government. Lately she even insulted Oyedepo for airing his opinion just like every other Nigerian

Thank you clergyman man for defending what you believe in, unlike other cowards who watch their brothers slaughtered like ram yet can't talk

To drive it home what made her a christian as she claimed, how many souls has she won for Christ. Or how many destinies has she touch even in her tiny community. The time is now for Christians to fight for their faith. You can't insult me just because you feel my belief won't let me fight you like a man like other religion.

Is this not the same country where another religion labeled a dead sentence on young talent for insulting their faith, yet the woman is adamant.

This Woman should hide her face in shame for not fighting for her faith like others religion.

I don't know about you, but my own Bible didn't tell me to spare those who bewitched my name.

The Bible said and I quote, suffer not a witch to live. So the Clergyman is making the judicious use of the Authority given to him. You don't invite the devil for a party, do you?

Moronic statements you posted up there.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by VEE2010(m): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
This drunkard don start to dey talk again o!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by SavageResponse(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chii59:

Nothing.will.happen.
Freeze went too far. And anything he gets, he deserved.
Why didn't you and your likes make noise when a young man was sentenced to death in the North?

A businessman masqurading as a pastor threatens a fellow citizen and you see nothing wrong in it?

This is how precedents are set and I can assure you it;s only a matter of time before a fellow citizen makes a threat against you without fear becasue he has seen others do it and go scott free!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by wildikeman(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brandstudio01:

You are a fool
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by sparkwil(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madam special adviser read my lips........ " go to hell"
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Brandstudio01: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
wildikeman:

You are a fool
I return it back to you and your unborn children. Mark this day. I don't talk like a headless Foo! Like you. Who gave you the impetus to factor in into my belief. Was I there the day you made up your mind for your own empty and lifeless believe?. Did I made the decision with you the day decided to exist like an animal?

I curse the day you were born. Meet the darkest days of your life!!!!!!!

Again I ruin your remaining days on earth.

My your remaining days on earth be filled with sorry. As long this world remaineth.

You think every christian tolerates the stupidity going on in the world. Again I curse the day you was born for opening your smelly mouth to insult me for your selfish reasons!!!!!

Mark this today, Saturday, September 12.
Who is your father. You think everyone you come across is as lifeless as you.

Curse be upon your remaining days on earth. And may God forgive you the day you come begging for forgiveness. Empty creature!!!!!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by robosky02(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Softgamer:
ibiyomie is a cultist. he needs to be locked up. oyedepo is a scammer, he needs to be locked up too

Owu gambia
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by wildikeman(m): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I return it back to you and your unborn children. Mark this day. I don't talk like a headless Foo! Like you. Who gave you the impetus to factor in into my belief. Was I there the day you made up your mind for your own empty and lifeless believe?. Did I made the decision with you the day decided to exist like an animal?

I curse the day you were born. Meet the darkest days of your life!!!!!!!

Again I ruin your remaining days on earth.

My your remaining days on earth be filled with sorry. As long this world remaineth.

You think every christian tolerates the stupidity going on in the world. Again I curse the day you was born for opening your smelly mouth to insult me for your selfish reasons!!!!!

Mark this today, Saturday, September 12.
Who is your father. You think everyone you come across is as lifeless as you.

Curse be upon your remaining days on earth. And may God forgive you the day you come begging for forgiveness. Empty creature!!!!!!!

You are a true Christian... May the creator forgive you, and your sorry bitter soul.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Brandstudio01: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2020
wildikeman:

You are a true Christian... May the creator forgive you, and your sorry bitter soul.
And also forgive you same way you've harbored bitterness against a clergyman you know absolutely nothing about, yet you're fighting him with your body and soul.

Angel Michael like you
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by wildikeman(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Brandstudio01:
And also forgive you same way you've harbored bitterness against a clergyman you know absolutely nothing about, yet you're fighting him with your body and soul.

Angel Michael like you

Did I say anything about him...you see where your bitterness has gotten you. You are indeed a Christ follower.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan / Hillarious Picture Of Gov Chibuike Amechi / Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.