Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education (71636 Views)

Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Nyenom: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
That's What Happens When Men Still Put the Gender That Made Man Sin at Eden's garden... Ghana Toilet Loading at Bayelsa
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Oizee(f): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Imagine a woman, corruption is here to stay, na chance many people no get.
Since it's now by turn, patiently waiting for my turn too. I can't continue praying for water to fill up my basket when I know it's imposicant
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Burgerlomo: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
What men can do (Corruption) women can do it better cool

Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by saintade01(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari has finished us in this country.

It is still Buhari s fault abi. angry Una go dey OK las las

1 Like

Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by ronaldbecky(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Franktom247:
Women like this and minister of disaster will never make me support women to occupy top positions fear women!!!!
why ur hate for women,what abt d men...na who them catch b d thief..
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by ronaldbecky(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
extol1:

I am not a thief.
u are thief
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by donprinyo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jaapu:

I swear you be original mugu.
Oley, claiming to be Saint. Ndi oshi.
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by poweredcom(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
After Dem self go de call Abokis say na Dem de steal them oil de take develop north

Just look at what dis woman did now

Is it now a shame to the south south people
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Reference(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Just disgusting. Is there anything that will ignite the rage of Nigerians over the way their country is being run aground.
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wait oh!... Hope this Unical new female VC will not do this kind of thing... hmmm...
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Miracle1991: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
No problem with that,as far as we have the North to blame.
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Adesamogun(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
I comment My reserve
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fraud everywhere, I just tire for this country. Even women and the academic sector are catching up fast with corruption
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by nick50(m): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
SegFault:

Stop attributing such rubbish to gender, no be your mama wey raise you?
..i love my mum but I wouldn't vote for her to become the head of my family I still prefer my dad leading than my mum controlling my dad I am not a simp like u
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Oteikwu1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dis one get mind ooo
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Gucci toilet paper and Balenciaga water closet
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Apination(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
I carried out a similar project with about 600k. Nigerians are just wicked to ourselves because what's happening in this country is nothing short of WITCHCRAFT undecided
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Naijaarchive(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Anyone still thinking about better Nigeria is just dreaming.... The system itself is corrupt...
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by placeofallure(f): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hmmmmn! Awon eeyan Diezani shocked shocked
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Burgerlomo: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bobotic:
Am afraid !!!!

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by CzarChris(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2020
I know this woman personally, and all I can say is that I'm highly disappointed.

She was a professor of chemistry in Uniben, I held her in high esteem because of her strict and no nonsense attitude, and now I'm reading this?

It appears that you can never truly know somebody.

What a scandal!!!

1 Like

Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by cardoso514: 2:41am On Sep 12, 2020
You mean two Hostels?
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by olmoRoc: 3:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Well, all I can say is that items 1 and 2 seem to be located in the same block (A). Don't know if the same toilet is quoted twice.

Na wah for the price of the conference table.

That was how lucky igbinedion was building abattoir for between 8 and 10 million naira almost weekly in villages in 1999.
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by chocboi78(m): 3:22am On Sep 12, 2020
That's what I call "golden sh!t"
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Ubanz: 3:28am On Sep 12, 2020
Una never see something.that toilet is automated,it has AI & automatic Tampax remover for the ladies,it's also equipped with water recycler.
Almost every Nigerian in position of authority are so greedy.
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by chinedumoooo: 5:17am On Sep 12, 2020
President Buhari is corrupt, give women chance.
What will need is attitudinal change.
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by Chimeluv(f): 5:33am On Sep 12, 2020
angry
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by chibuzorAbia: 5:48am On Sep 12, 2020
motherlode:
Public institutions and in depth corruption are close relatives.

I served at the bursary unit of a reputable tertiary institution in the south east and I can categorically tell you that the claims in the post made by the OP are very true. Not to talk of tertiary institutions with less popularity, total reliance on state allocation and no feasible IGR.

Little wonder how such expenditure passed through internal audit without any red flag being raised. The answer is that many of this institutions don't enforce principles of accountability and transparency... Therefore both the bursary unit and internal audit have been compromised.

The only form of external audit that is being done in this institutions is when they go for budget appraisal and defense at the state house of assembly or Ministry of Education. Guess what... They are birds of the same feather.

There is a growing need in the public space that can only be met by Men and Women of Integrity!

Our society, systems and current culture DO NOT create the bolded. I am getting seriously afraid that perhaps the black African DNA do not create such people, in which case we should allow ourselves to go extinct!
Re: Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education by MrFly(m): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2020
Two similar properties can never have the same cost and these toilets are semi-detached yet they bear the same cost.... Fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) / See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.