Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic (41958 Views)

No Crane For 3 Hours As Container Falls On A Car, Killing A Lady In Ilesa, Osun / Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground / Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by pretydiva(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Why can't the state govt look into this? Or is it because it hasn't happened to their loved ones?
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Ent3rpreneur(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Damn, 2nd page. I wasnt fast enough today angry
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by AFULA(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
okay
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by azys(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
God!!!!... We need your protection
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Abalado(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
That apapa road self ,, but Buhari why na
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Lexusgs430: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
EdmundChidera:
It happens daily but not reported, mostly caused by bad roads

If it was latched, bad roads or not...... The containers would not fall off........
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Lexusgs430: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
Damn, 2nd page. I wasnt fast enough today angry

Change your network provider.......... cheesy
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Ategberoson(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
nawa

I really don't understand why we can't upgrade our environmental mentality, why should some occurrences keep reoccurring without taming them permanently

why is everyone, the citizens and leaders acting as if they don't care? most of the death in Nigeria lately is avoidable, why are we acting dumb and nonchalant to things that matters?

why the carelessness ?

1 Like

Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Truetalk3139: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Help me dey greet my people for ogunlana

Shout out to the mod that took his/her timeout to ban me for 3weeks, God pass you o, people don do worse pass me
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
Hope no one was injured sha

See as people plenty ..
I sure say many people phone go don miss
No sleeping for oshodi

No cap100%✓

Most of them wan open the container, and cart away goods......
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by uuzba(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Containers now fall like rain in Nigeria sad sad

I believe when the Nigerian rail starts functioning full time, this will very reduce
Trailer is a machine
Train is also a machine
If you don't maintain and repair machines they will break down and cause injury to people around them.
If we continue with same lack of maintenance attribute with trains just like we do for everything else, train too will derail, summersault and kill people..

Change your attitude now..
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by gaventa: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Only the masses gets affected! Life is not balanced
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by sandy4lv: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
The guy on white native is being picked by the guy on a blue native while the guy on a dirty white long sleeve shirt is his watch man. On the other end the guy with blue top and a red pant is targeting his victim to snatch his phone and run across to the other side of the express where his getaway car is parked and the driver is pretending to be looking for passengers going to cele mile2....... Smh 4 lasgidi

1 Like

Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by lograr(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Containers now fall like rain in Nigeria sad sad

I believe when the Nigerian rail starts functioning full time, this will very reduce
my sister, its actually falling like naira
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by tot(f): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
sandy4lv:
The guy on white native is being picked by the guy on a blue native while the guy on a dirty white long sleeve shirt is his watch man. On the other end the guy with blue top and a red pant is targeting his victim to snatch his phone and run across to the other side of the express where his getaway car is parked and the driver is pretending to be looking for passengers going to cele mile2....... Smh 4 lasgidi

You have a very vivid imagination. Are you a writer by any chance?
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by cedricksly: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Swears this is manslaughter.... Container keeps falling anyhow killing people and nobody is doing anything about those containers.....
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by OdefaGirl(f): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
No be humans dey inside so?

In such good road?
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Joystark(f): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
This trucks and containers na blood sucking demon.

The one I saw today, the idiot didn't even bother to fasten the container.
And he knows the road is messed up!

Everyone was just screaming n running around.

Country bad, citizens sef no gree get sense.
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by manuelreports: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
This is where EFCC should be working you won't find them.. how can a 14 feet container carry goods without adequate lapping to the body of the Truck. Was watching a container climbing Ojuelagba bridge the other day without been lapped and I just nod my head in shock.
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by ComeToJesus: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
I saw this on my way back. The back seat of the Sedan is completely crushed.

Honestly, atimes I wonder if there's a government in this country. Unlatched containers keep falling and killing people repeatedly and the lameduck governments at different levels keep looking the other way.

Nigerian leaders are so annoyingly useless.
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Sammyolis: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Thank god nobody die
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Guru9ja:
I hope no death was recorded.
When you are seeing the pic. Are you seeing the car it fell on?
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by tit(f): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Straight road.
No potholes.
The load (inside the container) must have shifted.
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Whahala aye yii mapo juo... Alagbawi tete mabo o
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by much123456(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Those drivers are not used to the smoothness of the road oo. They should please take it easy oo
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Lamasta(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
The day container killed a bike man in my presence that was the day I always give 100m distance at their cite
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by pharmade: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
May the God of Isaac, Jacob and Israel protect us on earth... Amen
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Amorprincesa24: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Thank God he didn't carry anybody at the back seat. Because the container fell on top.
The car got really damaged.

No casualties.
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by captainamiedi1: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
somebody phone go must lost for these matter
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Teeboi56: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Again
I fear dis container past anything I swear
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by irichy100(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
I saw it too and it caused a lot of traffic this evening. Just hope no life was lost.
Re: Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic by Fistop: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wow. Already on Nairaland? Saw this today too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World's Ten Best Airports For 2019 / Flood Takes Over Houses In Lekki After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.