Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Instagram Social Media Influencer Cu_student Is A Scammer!! Beware!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Instagram Social Media Influencer Cu_student Is A Scammer!! Beware!! (385 Views)

AI Chatbot For FB, Instagram, Social Media Pages Using Chatgpt and ManyChat / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Social Media Influencer Cu_student Is A Scammer!! Beware!! by Noble09: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
I was scammed by the Instagram influencer ' CU_Student ' for an acclaimed discount of #2,000naira for an instagram Shoutout. If he can stope so low to scam people of #2,000 naira he would also scam for thousands more. He goes by the name Godswill Mukoro, he's a Zenith Bank holder, couldn't find his personal social media account or picture to properly expose him. You guys can help me do a better job of exposing him. I reported to both my bank ' Union Bank ' & his Bank ' Zenith Bank ' but no action was expedited even when I wrote a letter to Union Bank to address the issue. Please help me get the word out to prevent other people from being exploited. You can even chant the word scammer on his influencer page to put the word out. Thanks & let's do well to give Nigeria a good name. Stay blessed!! Below are prove of the scam transaction.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Social Media Influencer Cu_student Is A Scammer!! Beware!! by Madibah(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
2k wey u for use sub Airtel 9gb
Re: Instagram Social Media Influencer Cu_student Is A Scammer!! Beware!! by keec20: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Thanks for this.
I almost fell for it but his/her rudeness chased me away before the scam got me.
Luckily, I also decided to do a little research too.

I for post screenshot but no need. I also have a mobile number shared.

You do well.
Thanks.
Re: Instagram Social Media Influencer Cu_student Is A Scammer!! Beware!! by SavageResponse(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
So much dishonesty everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Female Designer Sneakers Available / Problems I Encounter During Depositing Unto Luno / Scrap INDUSTRIAL GENERATORS along with Batteries For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.