Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! (21929 Views)

Fences You Can Have Installed Around Your Residential Or Commercial Property / Fences You Can Have Installed Around Your Residential Or Commercial Property / Homes &Commercial Properties Built With Hydraform Interlocking Blocks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
The master piece will be ''unique'' ...it will stand out from the crowd( other building done with conventional sandcrete blocks) And will not be termed an old-fashioned building.

For enquiry call/WhatsApp 08061164526MTN/ 08122492678 AIRTEL.... you can also visit our website

4 Likes

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
If you knows about hydraform blocks/bricks stay with me...

If you don't know what hydraform brick is or have never seen a home built with it-- see the picture of one below and read all I will be posting here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by LaudateIV: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Emmelix:

If you don't know what hydraform brick is or have never seen a home built with it-- see the picture of one below and read all I will be posting here!
How much will it cost to build a 3-bedroom bungalow with these blocks?

cc: CeterisXVIII

1 Like

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 12:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Why should one opt for hydraform blocks or build a house using hydraform block?

It's cost effective when compared to conventional sandcrete:

***It doesn't require mortar to hold the blocks together( the blocks are interlocked) and there is no need for rendering/plastering

***Blocks will be produced at your site and there will not be need to spend money transporting the blocks

It is perfect for the development of low scheme houses for rural settlement or community.

If you are in government and want to quickly put up or relocate a community maybe due to disaster or other factors...

Hydraform blocks is perfect for such a project.

How:

You first buy the hydraform machine.

Then you select the strong amongst them, get them trained on:

how to use the machine,

how to mix the laterite with cement and water...

How to stark and cure the blocks

How to install to blocks

Laterite will be gotten at the or dug from somewhere close to the proposed area for the new settlement

The people will build the settlement themselves-- there will be no cost of labour

Your only cost will be to the money needed to buy the machine, the money spent on training the people and the money spent to purchase cement

We have worked with a couple of state (up north) in Nigeria on this type of project-- where the government contracted us to train the people and help procure the machine

Watch this video and see how members of a community are working collectively to produce blocks for community or settlement development

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csmx1Os0wf4

Also See picture below

1 Like

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2020
2... hydraform brick is sturdy, durable and stronger than the conventional sandcrete block:

Hydraform block has a high compressive strength(6Nmm-2) than sandcrete block

Note: compressive strength is the resistance of a material to breaking under compression
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2020
LaudateIV:

How much will it cost to build a 3-bedroom bungalow with these blocks?

cc: CeterisXVIII

A lot of factors needs to be considered before arriving at the total cost of building a 3-bedroom bungalow.

First start determining the number of bricks...this can only be possible if the building plan is made available.

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 1:05am On Sep 12, 2020
The temperature inside the house is warm when it's cold outside and it becomes cool when it's hot outside: what this means is on a sunny day, if there is no light...you will hardly feel hot!

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 1:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Screen short of more details, and facts that will shed more light on some of the benefits of using hydraform blocks

1 Share

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 1:26am On Sep 12, 2020
My goal with this thread is to educate you on hydraform blocks( you that are not familiar with the technology or innovation) and...

to address every OBJECTION you are having( this is for you that knows about it, but still have certain technical questions that needs answers too)

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
More pictures about hydraform interlock block building

1 Like

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
If you have read this post up to this point--means you are really interested.

And you know what?

Am about to dive deep into this rabbit hole.

I about to address some possible objection(if not all) that you are having right now.

I need to do this because I know you are analytical like my friend(that guys strength is his mind--he thinks things through)

So seat back relax because this flight is taking off in a minute!
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by All4good: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
What's the cost of the bricks per square meter?

( ie cost of bricks + cost of installing; all per 1sqm)

Also how many bricks in 1sqm
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Since the hydraform block doesn't have holes in between like the conventional sandcrete block, how do you lay pipes for electrical works and for plumbing work?

Same way you would lay the pipes in a sandcrete block building...AS a matter of fact all pipes for mechanical or electrical work will be conduit
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wouldn't the block soak water,Swell and crumble since it's made with laterite?

No it wouldn't!

The block is made from the mixture of laterite, ''cement''and water.

Mix ratio of 10% cement and 90% laterite!
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
For the bathroom and toilet do we need to tile the wall?

Yes you need to.

You give it the same finishing as you would a conventional block.
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Do we need to plaster or render the building?

Sincerely no you don't, the blocks comes out with smooth surface.

All you need to do as regards finishing is to spray/paint or polish.

I want to believe you would have seen pictures that I uploaded when i started this post--if you didn't take not, please scroll back up and look at each pictures, you will notice the finishing they gave each building!

Quickly... i think this is a perfect time to chip this in--you can book an appointment with us to take you to any of the site we have built, so you can see the master piece is real time
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
I think I have identify and awswered all possible objection you might be having and most of the questions you would love to ask me.

If you still questions that I didn't answer jump on. a quick call or WhatsApp with me through this number 08061164526

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Emmelix:
I think I have identify and awswered all possible objection you might be having and most of the questions you would love to ask me.

If you still questions that I didn't answer jump on. a quick call or WhatsApp with me through this number 08061164526
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by LaudateIV: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Emmelix:
A lot of factors needs to be considered before arriving at the total cost of building a 3-bedroom bungalow.

First start determining the number of bricks...this can only be possible if the building plan is made available.

Can you give an estimate using the ones you have built before?
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Current project in Lagos: it's an event center I will consistently drop short videos and pictures of the different stages of the hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nce9NHBfZMs

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by LaudateIV: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Emmelix:

Did you build this in Nigeria? Where is it located?
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2020
LaudateIV:

Did you build this in Nigeria? Where is it located?

Yes laudateIV!

Its an ongoing project. See updated video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRS0D9yUgFU
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Emmelix:

Yes laudateIV!

Its an ongoing project. See updated video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRS0D9yUgFU
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Call us today for enquiries
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Emmelix:
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2020
happy new month from us at hydraform block homes.

if you need to build with hydraform blocks don't hesistate to reach out,

have a good one.
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2020
Emmelix:
happy new month from us at hydraform block homes.

if you need to build with hydraform blocks don't hesistate to reach out,

have a good one.
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Emmelix:
Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 1:56am On Nov 08, 2020
A project we did for a clinet in Amen estate!

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 1:57am On Nov 08, 2020
A project we did for a client in Amen estate!

Re: We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! by Emmelix(m): 2:02am On Nov 08, 2020
More:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Food Grade Lubricant and Grease Supplier In Nigeria (Accredited Distributor) / Quality Packaging For Your Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement Etc / Water Treatment Services For Lekki, Ajah&other Lagos Residents..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.