Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Car Papers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Papers (398 Views)

How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? / How Much To Renew Car Papers? / How much does it cost to renew car papers in your state - 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Papers by DannyJ19(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello Y'all

My car papers expired in February and didn't renew due to the lockdown. So, today I want to renew it and was told I would pay from the date my papers expired (i.e- there would start counting from feb -feb next year)Instead of the initial date the renewal commenced .

Is this a new policy?

I sha told them I would come back nextweek
Re: Car Papers by Kingdemu: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Who told you that? An agent or a legit govt official?
Re: Car Papers by walter315(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2020
Good day,

We are creating a group for Cab owners on the Telegram app. The purpose of the group is basically to leverage on each other's resources; like knowledge of the business, contacts of good mechanics and body shops, help each other with driver recruitment needs (rental or HP), car sale deals. etc but most importantly promote improvement, fairness, and share ideas...

By this act, we are multiplying our strengths so much so that even a newcomer in business won't have trouble starting because its a forum where he or she can ask questions...There is always an advantage in teamwork over working alone or in a smaller team. so if you are interested, chat me up on telegram so I can add you...

have a great day

ps, the group is on the telegram app, if you don't have it you can download.

#entrepreneurs
#logistics
#taxi
#nigeria
Re: Car Papers by aieromon(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2020
DannyJ19:
Hello Y'all

My car papers expired in February and didn't renew due to the lockdown. So, today I want to renew it and was told I would pay from the date my papers expired (i.e- there would start counting from feb -feb next year)Instead of the initial date the renewal commenced .

Is this a new policy?

I sha told them I would come back nextweek

Your new license date starts running from the last date of expiration. If you default in renewing the vehicle license for the next 5 years, you will pay for all 5 years when next you intend to renew your papers. At least this is true for Lagos licensed vehicles.

(1) (Reply)

Camry 05 Installation / Professionals In The House, Help Explain His Car Inspection Report / Nigeria First Electric Car Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.