Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) (23832 Views)

Igbo Man Is Proud Of His Wife Big Back Curve Shaking Like Generator:video / Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece / Get A Good Wife, Big Boob's & Big Ass Is Nothing- Lady Says With Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by jumia1: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Average Nigerian men love sucking breast during sex.another man favorite is another man dislike or hate.This man felt very proud to showed it in public on social media.
80 % of men love big breast and 20 hate women that have it.What matter in a relationship is love.

watch this man bragging,showing his wife biggest breast that he love it the way it is and always stay at home.

Click and watch:https://wahalablog.com/what-do-naija-men-like-most-in-a-lady-tootoo/

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by icebird25(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by EmptyGarden(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
You don advertise... Expect patronage.

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by elantraceey(f): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Couldn't he have dressed her up better? Which one is this wrapper?
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
That woman carry oooo shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by uncleck: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
There's nothing attractive in big breast. They make women look shapeless

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by ForestHill: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
elantraceey:
Upload a proper big breast illustration picture let's see

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by vastolord4(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
he's advertising her for rent!! Common, the country is facing hardship
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by elantraceey(f): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
ForestHill:
Upload a proper big breast illustration picture let's see

I don't have. Don't bother.
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by ForestHill: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
elantraceey:

I don't have. Don't bother.
Don't suggest if you can't lose what you can't afford

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Juliusmomoh: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
elantraceey:
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by PrincessB1(f): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Juliusmomoh: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Palema007:
That woman carry oooo shocked shocked shocked
Wetin she carry undecided
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Wetin she carry undecided
She carry bress cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by hollah123: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
uncleck:
There's nothing attractive in big breast. They make women look shapeless
God bless you bro,I think say Na only me notice.

If they have big breast n small yansh like dorathy of BBN,it's a big turn off to me

if they have big breast n big yansh everything will look jam-packed

just imagine a girl with little orange like breast with a moderate yansh.....jeez my type all day

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by TheChameleon: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin

Last last, na one Afonja neighbour go suck all the protein commot.

Leaving just powdered milk when Mr Spare Parts returns undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by fati2001(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
nothing like big ass and moderate boob.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Same women will say men are sexualizing them. She as she do mouth like kilishi wen no dry well.
When the breasts fall down after child birth, he will start to sleep around.
Mtchew.
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by LadySarah: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
elantraceey:

What is wrong with wrapper?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by uncleck: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
hollah123:

If they have big breast n small yansh like dorathy of BBN,it's a big turn off to me

just imagine a girl with little orange like breast with a moderate yansh.....jeez my type all day
You sabi. Those small breasts hardly fall, they point at you always and are really attractive without bra

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Exactly how I love it cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by TheChameleon: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
tongue
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by solmusdesigns: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Original chestbeating

Everything Na bragging to them
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by sharpwriter(m): 12:59am On Sep 12, 2020
Foolish couple cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 12, 2020
hollah123:

Lol I have fat ass small breasts but am not Nigerian n am shortgrin
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by johnkey: 4:23am On Sep 12, 2020
Wife wey no get big boobs, is that one a wife or a roommate
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Freestainworld(m): 4:29am On Sep 12, 2020
I am abreast

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by LadySarah: 4:30am On Sep 12, 2020
uncleck:
You sabi. Those small breasts hardly fall, they point at you always and are really attractive without bra

Did she create herself or she should go n kill herself or cut them off?
If she still dies during surgery you ppl will still blame her.
We are all different and it is what makes everyone unique, fun fact is that there are men who love her type of shape.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by femi4: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2020
Oshisko.. Both of them are looking dirty, I can imagine the odour coming out from their bedroom
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Haywhymido(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2020
LadySarah:

Did she create herself or she should go n kill herself or cut them off?
If she still dies during surgery you ppl will still blame her.
We are all different and it is what makes everyone unique, fun fact is that there are men who love her type of shape.
The guy simply stated what he likes and there is no crime in that, we cant have it all so if she wish to go for surgery because of that, that is her problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Conducts Mass Wedding For 1,500 Couples / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? / 6 Ways To Care For Your Partner Beyond Mere Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.