Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor (24029 Views)

Serving Governor Withdrew ₦60 Billion Cash In Six Years ― EFCC / At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation / Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by chrisxxx(m): 5:30am On Sep 12, 2020
anonimi:

Did their sacked coNrade chairman Oshi-omo-Ole not say that anyone who joins the party will have his sins forgiven

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
They know themselves better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by majamajic(m): 5:33am On Sep 12, 2020
IamWonderful:
Is that convited criminal orji uZo Kalu a sitting governor of kirikiri maximum prison.

But u allowed a convicted criminal rule u in 1999

What happened to u then ?
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by favour32(m): 5:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Cyberterror:
I am sensing OUK/Bagudu or OUK/Zulum
.... because na only one side dey
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by Mentcee(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2020
IamWonderful:
Is that convited criminal orji uZo Kalu a sitting governor of kirikiri maximum prison.

Oversabi.

He has a right to sense anybody whether a sitting governor or not.
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by AreaFada2: 6:41am On Sep 12, 2020
OK we have heard.

That makes the party All Permanent Crooks. grin cheesy

Still does not make One Naira equal to one dollar. grin
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2020
ggirl4real:
Nigerian politicians are not to be trusted.

Many of them are wolves in sheep's clothing.

These ones are busy washing their dirty linen outside.

Nigeria politicians are criminals when una dey chop

you people do not let us know
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by Jaapu: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2020
yarimo:
is OUK a serving governor ?

Somebody that is mad and obsessed with Igbo presidency.
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by Maroghene(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by Agugbadin: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2020
The finger of Almighty God will remove them from planet earth.
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Cyberterror:
your senses are dead and none functional
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Responding to insinuations made by Yari that he is part of the Peoples Democratic Party-led government in Zamfara, Marafa said: “I am still in the APC because I choose to, not because of fear of prosecution. I am part and parcel of the efforts that produced APC.
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by newk007(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2020
Hmmmmm.... Something is going on

Let your data work for you, not a get rich quick scheme but with consistency you can make over 400,000 naira within 3-5 months, with zero capital.

For more info check my signature

1 Like

Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by simpleseyi: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Cyberterror:

Stop mdeceiving yourself, no Igbo man will rule Nigeria.
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by rapid101(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Cyberterror:
plz don't mention DAT criminal name here again
re u not ashamed of calling ouk despit all his looting

Nigerians can be scum some times

Wht happen to peter obi
zulum
osinbanjo
even ameachi is even better at list

1 Like

Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by Nanavati(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2020
talking as if he himself is not a crook
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by okeyglm: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2020
If you don't know it's El rufai they are talking about it. that means ur a learner in Nigeria politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by surgical: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Cyberterror:
is ouk a serving governor?
Your bias has influenced you wrongly
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by Onlinesmart: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2020
Cyberterror:
Okoro daydreaming presidency they didn't work for.
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by Anago55: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2020
simpleseyi:

Stop mdeceiving yourself, no Igbo man will rule Nigeria.
. So says a Yoruba man

Nigerians can see the level of hate an average Yoruba man has for Igbos
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by oteikwu16(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Las Las, na God get the final say. They should continue.
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by Oracleforce: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
How I wish the present Biafra struggle is a genuine struggle...it will help us to determine the success of the country but the agitation has deviated to the presidential slot to the Igbo people. What a fraud agitation?u
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by favor914: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Cyberterror:
Fayemi of Ekiti State, but the Tinubu camp is all behind VP Osinbajo.
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by ogaemma: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Cyberterror:
Rotimi Ameachi have always been a patient vulture.
Don't underestimate his silence.
APC will never give the ticket to Orji Uzor Kalu.
May God keep us alive.
I will come back here in 2023 and ask how far.
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by THEGALADIMA(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Cyberterror:
Who is OUK?
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by kayusely70(m): 3:54am On Sep 13, 2020
okeyglm:
If you don't know it's El rufai they are talking about it. that means ur a learner in Nigeria politics
Fayemi/ El Rufai Joint Ticket, I Strongly Suspect.
Re: Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 13, 2020
anonimi:

Just one of the APC crooks who did nothing for Ekiti state and as minister, except steal our commonwealth

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366293_12592702433304193542547353995524183236234n2_jpeg62599ae10f52a4c44d2b9b7e4e55e5b9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

When will they stop bleeding the nation dry.

Fayemi only knows how to speak grammar.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC / Ihedioha Campaign In Imo State- Pictures / LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.