Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC (16935 Views)

Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents / Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations / Ikeja Electric Plans 24 Hour Supply To GRA Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC by LadySarah: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2020
AerialMapper:
These people should have mercy on us and be taking our light small!

What changed exactly? It wasn’t like new power plants came on-stream; a tariff hike and suddenly there is constant power!

You noticed.
Max was 3hrs before for more than 10yrs now even with the landlord association going everytime to have meetings for improvement yet nothing.
but since last 1 mth it became 13hrsplus.2 days ago we got a 28k bill as against 9k
Re: Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC by F117nighthawk: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Scammers, it is only fools that will believe their lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC by spicesgoke(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Is confirmed oooo
I just recharge #3000 and I got 131.1units as usual
GamalNasser:
Who are they decieving ...I have less than 12 hours of Electricity and I am currently running on gen right now as I type yet I have been put on Band A billing
Re: Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC by GamalNasser: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
spicesgoke:
Is confirmed oooo
I just recharge #3000 and I got 131.1units as usual

Where do u stay ?
Re: Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC by dachisom(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
bioemmy:
It's a lie from the pit of hell.
My house is unmetered.
We pay 3k a month previously..
Guess what?
Our bill for September they brought some days ago is 13k cry.
Asked them why? They said government has increased electricity tariff.
They will have to come and disconnect their light last.
We are our greatest enemies in this country.

No be small thing. Same happened to me few months back. I discovered my bill keeps increasing by N1000 since Jan and we never had more than 10hrs a day. I had to check my bill and I discovered what they kept increasing was my consumption and consumption can only increase if there is an increase in supply. I told them to disconnect me last month till we resolve it. I wrote them and cc NERC, the current bill they sent yesterday for August, is 2k less. I e. From 8k to 6k.

I think it's high time we check mate these guys...we've been too docile abt issues like this.
Re: Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC by dachisom(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
bioemmy:
It's a lie from the pit of hell.
My house is unmetered.
We pay 3k a month previously..
Guess what?
Our bill for September they brought some days ago is 13k cry.
Asked them why? They said government has increased electricity tariff.
They will have to come and disconnect their light last.
We are our greatest enemies in this country.

No be small thing. Same happened to me few months back. I discovered my bill keeps increasing by N1000 since April and we never had more than 10hrs a day since Jan. I asked the marketer the reason for the continuous increase and he said it's because power had increased. But based on my calculation, I noticed the tariff used is still N21.80k. I had to check my bill and I discovered what they kept increasing was my consumption and consumption can only increase if there is an increase in supply. I told them to disconnect me last month till we resolve it. I wrote them and cc NERC, the current bill they sent yesterday for August, is 2k less. I e. From 8k to 6k.

I think it's high time we check mate these guys...we've been too docile abt issues like this.
Re: Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC by executive12: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Story. As far as the Discos are concerned, we're all in category A. The worst thing to ever happen to me was to be born in this part of the world.

I hope you are not one of those 'Nigerians' that lampoon those that are agitating to leave the hell hole? Because if you are, that would be hypocrisy.
Re: Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC by Joguns(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
ogododo:

Keep on deceiving yourself. And you think BEDC will listen to you? You have failed, NERC, Power Minister and the rest
Re: Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC by favor914: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
stonemasonn:
Don't mind them, all these is for the press.
Fight for your rights, no one will take them to court on your behalf, that is the difference between the ignorant & enlightened.
Re: Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC by Holuwasegun1(m): 6:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Enugupikin:

I'm interested in the solar solution, drop your number

0705 038 9718

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Restrains EFCC From Arresting Ozekhome / Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow / Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.