Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Are The Best Book To Read About Sango,obatala And Other Powerful Orisha - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are The Best Book To Read About Sango,obatala And Other Powerful Orisha (313 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / Best Book On Wattpad - Hers Alone By Boluwatife Mercy / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Book To Read About Sango,obatala And Other Powerful Orisha by Guest911: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2020
I need to make a comical adaptation for my cousins, to help them explore and appreciate African deities.

Please suggest interesting boooks on wars, love biography
Re: What Are The Best Book To Read About Sango,obatala And Other Powerful Orisha by Guest911: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2020
Yeah, but does it matter? cheesy
Re: What Are The Best Book To Read About Sango,obatala And Other Powerful Orisha by Guest911: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ebooks too

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Review This Short Story. First Time Writing / Stop Police Brutality / Read On This Page.........the World Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.