Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? (611 Views)

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by WaterPurifier: 12:23am On Sep 12, 2020
We've been on since early this year. Things have been going smoothly too. The distance is kind of a little barrier because of the physical presence.

But we love each other dearly.

You know women na, they love physical presence alot.

Please those that got married through long distance relationship thing.

Kindly share your experience on how you scale through this wonderful journey... because it's not a child's play I tell you.

Any tips please?

Lalasticlala abeg help your boy push this case to front page
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by silento(m): 1:16am On Sep 12, 2020
MY man na only God fit help us on this just trust and love

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by WaterPurifier: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2020
silento:
MY man na only God fit help us on this just trust and love

Thanks.
Trust and love has kept us together for 7months now. I know there's no generic rule to life. What work for one person may not work for another.
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by BlackBullXXX(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Been dating my girl for almost 7 years now... We started from the university, i graduated and she has graduated too and we both live in different state. The truth ls i am a cheat, but i can bet my life she ain't.

Our relationship had been sustainable through phone calls and WhatsApp messages. I guess she is the type that understands and doesn't go out like that, if your woman has something doing and focused you guys can go for months.

We last saw each other January this year and we are on the 9th month already. If she can cope, it will work.
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by WaterPurifier: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2020
BlackBullXXX:
Been dating my girl for almost 7 years now... We started from the university, i graduated and she has graduated too and we both live in different state. The truth ls i am a cheat, but i can bet my life she ain't.

Our relationship had been sustainable through phone calls and WhatsApp messages. I guess she is the type that understands and doesn't go out like that, if your woman has something doing and focused you guys can go for months.

We last saw each other January this year and we are on the 9th month already. If she can cope, it will work.
Exactly
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by iLegendd(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2020
Read Mrs. Vicky.
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by Earthstorms(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2020
BlackBullXXX:

grin grin grin grin

Should we tell him?

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by StrongandMighty: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2020
BlackBullXXX:

You'll just lose your life for nothing..

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by Juliusmomoh: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2020
Long distance relationship in nigeria na pure scam....

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by Juliusmomoh: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2020
BlackBullXXX:

Don't over-trust a woman biko..

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by Dreyton36: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

It's simple , when your gbola doesn't respect itself you get yourself a babe on a low to be using as countdown base on conji level
The question is who will tell my distant partner ? NOT ME
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by Juliusmomoh: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Earthstorms:

grin grin grin grin
Should we tell him?
No leave am... The eyes go clear one day... grin grin grin
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by Juliusmomoh: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

It's simple , when your gbola doesn't respect itself you get yourself a babe on a low to be using as countdown base on conji level
The question is who will tell my distant partner ? NOT ME
Gbam ! U get it..

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by eejo(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2020
Video calls and trust for each other. It is over 7 months now and still counting.
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by Dreyton36: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Gbam ! U get it..

Fvck mehnnnnnnnn
U a real G mehnnnnnnnn
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2020
WaterPurifier:
We've been on since early this year. Things have been going smoothly too. The distance is kind of a little barrier because of the physical presence.

But we love each other dearly.

You know women na, they love physical presence alot.

Please those that got married through long distance relationship thing.

Kindly share your experience on how you scale through this wonderful journey... because it's not a child's play I tell you.

Any tips please?

Lalasticlala abeg help your boy push this case to front page

it's rough i tell you. But keeping a long distance relationship means you have to put in the effort to communicate online or through phone. You have to tell yourself that just talk to and see her/him everyday(not those 'have you eaten' discussions o!!, Real talk). Presently in one and It can be tough if you are not the communicative type or haven't been in one before like me. FYI, Not every woman is big on physical presence. Some just need to know that you are alive and functional and wouldn't disturb you too much. But bae was dedicated and made sure I spoke to him everyday, even though I didn't like it at first.

You can spice things up with games that can be done on the phone. HOT SEAT where you tell the other person you want to put them on the hot seat and they must answer every question truthfully. Both of you can be in the hot seat at once.

Another one is I BET MY DAY WAS WILDER/LAZIER THAN YOURS, where you tell each other how crazy or lazy your fay was and you both decide the winner.

Then if you guys have known each other carnally, I'm sure cyber $ex can keep the romance going.

Send prayers and poems. It doesn't matter if they are terrible.

Hold a book club two of you read a book within a week and discuss it.

Send gifts to them. Buy online andPay for shipping. This is a big one and works everytime.

If you start to notice body language, like she is not listening or is feeling sleepy, end the call quickly and politely. If she is seemingly distant, trash it out and find out why then based on your feedback, adjust.

Wish you luck!!
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by Juliusmomoh: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2020
Dreyton36:

Fvck mehnnnnnnnn U a real G mehnnnnnnnn
Hohohoho.... I laugh in japan
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by WaterPurifier: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Earthstorms:

grin grin grin grin

Should we tell him?

No don't
Re: ADVICE: HOW DO YOU SURVIVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP? by WaterPurifier: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
it's rough i tell you. But keeping a long distance relationship means you have to put in the effort to communicate online or through phone. You have to tell yourself that just talk to and see her/him everyday(not those 'have you eaten' discussions o!!, Real talk). Presently in one and It can be tough if you are not the communicative type or haven't been in one before like me. FYI, Not every woman is big on physical presence. Some just need to know that you are alive and functional and wouldn't disturb you too much. But bae was dedicated and made sure I spoke to him everyday, even though I didn't like it at first.

You can spice things up with games that can be done on the phone. HOT SEAT where you tell the other person you want to put them on the hot seat and they must answer every question truthfully. Both of you can be in the hot seat at once.

Another one is I BET MY DAY WAS WILDER/LAZIER THAN YOURS, where you tell each other how crazy or lazy your fay was and you both decide the winner.

Then if you guys have known each other carnally, I'm sure cyber $ex can keep the romance going.

Send prayers and poems. It doesn't matter if they are terrible.

Hold a book club two of you read a book within a week and discuss it.

Send gifts to them. Buy online andPay for shipping. This is a big one and works everytime.

If you start to notice body language, like she is not listening or is feeling sleepy, end the call quickly and politely. If she is seemingly distant, trash it out and find out why then based on your feedback, adjust.

Wish you luck!!

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Aunty Titi Vs Omotee. A Trending Tale Of Two Oloshos / The American Election 2020: Biden x Trump Live Update / My Daughter's Ex Wants To End His Marriage To Be With Me-pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.