Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82356 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Honour2: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
STOP LYING and propagating falsehood.From when the lock down started,the Bishop sent food and supplies to every zonal centre to support members,loads of food and supplies.I know at least five people in my zone who kept getting supplies week in,week out same with all the zonal centers in Lagos and Ota.some people who were not even members went there and they were given.stop being a tool of the devil .you are not a member of the church so how would you know what the church is doing,or do you think they would put everything they do on social media.They are not answerable to you,freeze or anyone,they are only answerable to the Most High God.i keep saying to you guys that you thrive on falsehood.Be Warned.
oluwarichie:
The FreeNation online church was the only church i know that paid it's member every-week constantly out of daddy Freeze pocket during the lock-down, i didn't Adeboye and Oyedepo coming out to make sure their members don't hungry . Instead the created a USSD code for electronic tithe and offering ..... and Nigerians are just blindly following these people (i laugh) ...... When are we going to wake up as a people
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Hathor5(f): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Men of God leading by example. How anyone can take them seriously baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by shugasofttouch: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Is04970:
This is an overkill.
Daddy Freeze messed up badly.
Imagine a divorcee, who couldn't manage a family for 2 years, lecturing a man who has been married for close to 40 years about marriage!
The less than 2 years marriage is even his second marriage oooh.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Is04970: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
3verblazing:
Its one things to knw something ..it is another thing to put it use... That a father isnt succeful in life doesnt mean ..he cant advice his son on hw to be successfull .people make mistakes n learn frm it.. ...hes talking abt the scripture ..they r attacking his personal life ....Paul in the bible wasnt married but gave advice on marriage...so this point flawed abeg...
Who would you want to receive a lecture on wealth creation from, Dangote or a pauper on the street?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Honour2: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Evil lots,who should we defend if not our pastors,you want us to watch and be silent while you tear down men of God ,claiming they are not true men of God,you didn't call them,leave them to the one that called them.If we don't defend the fathers of faith now,you people would soon turn on us too.If you can defend freeze,and all the other demons.Then you don't have the right to tell us not to defend our own.Just leave us to serve our God,leave us with our pastors,why are you even angry ,it's our money that God has given that we give back to Him.Have you read of how God brought judgement on Pharaoh and the Egyptians when they won't let the Israelites,something close to that is coming on every enemy and attacker of the gospel and the church.
Mycoin:
Followers Of Men.

There are two types of people I detest;

1. Leftist Democrats who think Trump is the source of all their problems since 1776.

2. "Christians" who feel they must defend all pastors at all costs.

As per the second category of people, I ask;

What exactly is your problem?!

Are pastors your Lord and Saviour?

Did pastors shed their blood and died for your sins?

Are they your High Priest before God?

What exactly is your problem?

When I see church folks who feel duty-bound to defend anything and everything any Pastor says or does, I see IMMATURE BELIEVERS.

Yes, spiritual babies who act like cultists defending a cult leader.

In the occult, the leader is never wrong. Never errs.

As a Christian, if your impulse is to defend any Pastor no matter what he says or does, you are officially into Man-Worship. You are in an occultic relationship.

Even Paul says;

"Follow me as I follow Christ"

In other words, your allegiance to me is only required IF I am obedient and loyal to Christ. The moment I deviate from Christ, ditch me.

When men disrespected and blasphemed Jesus' Father, did he publicly threaten to "tear" them "apart"?

When men disrespected and blasphemed Jesus' Father, did he publicly threaten to "kill" them?

When men blasphemed Jesus' Father, did he call them "bastards"?

When men blasphemed Jesus' Father, did he insult their nationality or any other nationality?

When men blasphemed Jesus' Father, did he curse the day they were born?

The truth is; David Ibiyeomie STOPPED FOLLOWING JESUS.

If you keep following him, you are following a Cult Leader who is masquerading as a Jesus' follower.

Jesus said, pray for your enemies.

Jesus said, bless those who curse you.

Jesus said, give to those who take from you.

Jesus said, turn the other cheek.

The person in Scripture who prayed against his enemies and shed lots of blood was King David, and that is evident in his Psalms.

But because of the blood he had shed, God said he (David) was disqualified to build Him a Temple. You cannot build for God with blood on your hands and hate in your heart.

But we are not followers of David. We are followers of David's Seed; Jesus The Christ.

Receive some sanctified commonsense and quit rushing to defend any so-called man of god.

These men are their own gods.

They don't fear God.

If they feared God, they would not look down on men.

Clueless Generation of "Christians".

#truthissacred
Selah.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by OBA117(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Daddy Freeze is cursed in the name of the Lord of Hosts
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Harrietpotter: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Seems these pastor's are not gentle......can't believe how they have been reacting........not Christ like at all

The days of gentle pastors is gone...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Honour2: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oh just shut it,"Ibiyomie stopped following Jesus",says who,are you part of His work with God to know that.You claim to be Christian's and talk trash about the father's kingdom.Let me just tell you-most of people who claim to be christians are actually bastards,no genuine son of the house would talk trash about his family,none.Only bastards do that.Do you see why freeze is repeatedly called a bastard.
Honour2:
Evil lots,who should we defend if not our pastors,you want us to watch and be silent while you tear down men of God ,claiming they are not true men of God,you didn't call them,leave them to the one that called them.If we don't defend the fathers of faith now,you people would soon turn on us too.If you can defend freeze,and all the other demons.Then you don't have the right to tell us not to defend our own.Just leave us to serve our God,leave us with our pastors,why are you even angry ,it's our money that God has given that we give back to Him.Have you read of how God brought judgement on Pharaoh and the Egyptians when they won't let the Israelites,something close to that is coming on every enemy and attacker of the gospel and the church.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Honour2: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=Honour2 post=93843935]Oh just shut it,"Ibiyomie stopped following Jesus",says who,are you part of His work with God to know that.You claim to be Christian's and talk trash about the father's kingdom.Let me just tell you-most of people who claim to be christians are actually bastards,no genuine son of the house would talk trash about his family,none.Only bastards do that.Do you see why freeze is repeatedly called a bastard.I am quoting the guy I quoted up there
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Evercurious(f): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Seems these pastor's are not gentle......can't believe how they have been reacting........not Christ like at all

The kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by odehaj: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
stagger:

He did not write. He spoke in a video.

You see what I am talking about? You probably did not even watch that video yourself to get informed on the issues causing this debate. Now you say he "wrote"! Wrote where?
grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by viktuur8(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Another mangod seeking attention...you sha want blogs and tabloids to notice you, you've gotten the mention, oya go back in your hole to your guiling and thieving
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Evercurious(f): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Comedian2019:
These fake MOGs are now exposing themselves as business men. No holy spirit in them at all.
Christians don't speak the way they do. Fake men.
Freeze don cast them grin

"I am the God that killeth and maketh alive" "i pull down one and uplift another ".. "I am a consuming fire"...hope you have that in your bible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by pquaver(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mekudi:
Watching the video isn't a waste of data

Pastor Paul Enenche made good points, Christianity aside , freeze is mentally disabled, The Oyedepo and Adeboye he is abusing will never reply him.

Freeze hasn't been successful in life, He is preaching morals but celebrating and eating with huspuppi .

How many years will freeze live to rise up to the level of Oyedepo in terms of success. Oyedepo has touched the life of many,
how many people has freeze employed
How many times has freeze condemned the fulani and bokoharam killings
What about the increase in price of goods? Why is the bastard freeze not saying anything
Is freeze only affected by the doctrine of Oyedepo and Adeboye? He is not affected by the bad policies of our past and present political leaders?

Freeze is just an hater, haters don't prosper, haters are confused ,they don't live a happy live, they perish .

How many giveaways / palliative has freeze given to his followers during lockdown , any donations from him to government like Oyedepo and others did.

Freeze should gather his followers and establish his own tithe free church, he should heal the sick and break evil yolks of his church member , let him show us if he will be successful in his Church establishment.

I'm not a Christian, let's call a spade a spade freeze is a bastard, his Mom failed to raise him well.

Freeze / his brainwashed followers should tell us the areas he as been successful
you have lost the focus. God will not judge them both on success.. Your time are the ones who make it look as if money is a determinant for success.. Mother Theresa of Calcutta was successful by all standard.. How much did she have? The scientist who invent drugs and half of what keeps you and oyedepo alive, how much do they have.. I don't know why you guys feel pastors are above
reproach as this is exactly what breeds pride..
Freeze is within his power to question a nobody or anyone.. Is it not on the same altar oyedepo condemned Buhari and choose GEJ, upon all d insult has Buhari answered him? Pentecostalismmust openitself to questions even jesus christ was questioned
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Honour2: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
You see,that's the problem-you think anybody cares about your belongings and you worshipping in their church,you think all of these is to collect whatever change you have,nobody needs you to worship in their church and nobody needs your belongings,you have not been worshipping neither have you given your belongings,yet the church is wealthier than it has ever been,God does not have anything to proof to you,if you like serve Him,if you like dont-it does not move Him in anyway.Your serving God is not for His benefit,my friend it is for your own benefit.So quit this if you do this,I will give my belongings and worship in your church,nobody needs it neither does God need it.Have you heard that the Earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof,everything God needs for His work,He know how to provide for Himself. Oga,rest.
grandlexuz:

A typical African Christian. None of them saw the covid coming and yet you think the see better than your village chief priest. A popular pastor in my country died after placing his hands on a covid patient and contracting the virus. Another died of diabetic coma recently. Both young vibrant men with huge following.

Early on in my Christian journey I learned to develop a personal relationship with Christ and not with any god of men. Many of them are just dubious folks making a living as pastors cos they couldn't excell in other fields and works of life. Whilst some of them have the calling I don't see how criticising their actions and inactions becomes a mortal sin. Religious slavery that is.

Only God decides when a man will leave this planet. No pastor can add or remove a minute to it. Tell your pastor to pray for Shekau to die today and if it come to pass I will worship in your church and give all my belongings as tithes.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by kayjay69(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
I did not say whether Freeze's teachings were right or wrong. I only said if he has a difference in opinion with the Bishop he needs not insult him in the process.

To the best of my knowledge, Freeze is not an ordained minister of God or a pastor.

MiddleDimension:

You see, you need to understand one thing:
the mankind is on a journey. The journey is becoming a realized being. If you look at the history of the world and of Mankind, you will see this very clearly. The knowledge he has, not just the accumulation of information, brings him to a batter state of existence. Sometimes, the stumbling block could be religious or cultural teachings. So we need the likes of Daddy Freeze to help us break away from that miseducation peddled around by faith leaders. That is the job he is doing. Mention one of Daddy Freeze's teachings which he wasn't right on and show why he is not right.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Daejoyoung: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Main Concern is in the thousands of Innocent Souls Freeze has led astray, Confused and Sent to Hell!

Some youths Have Roped themselves in Curses all because of Freeze..

A Young man just came out! He didn't Preach Salvation! He didn't Lead People to JESUS.

All he did was To attack the Church.

Many Have Passed away. And of course to Destruction..

Many are still Bragging and Rejoicing in Confusion and Darkness..

Except Freeze Repents and Rescue the Souls he has led astray, God will deal with him..

Every Soul Matters to God and when you Donate yourself to the Devil to be used, then you take the Consequences..

Sent to hell for not paying tithes or what?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Eagba(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Aufbauh:
8:21mins video on top Daddy Freeze alone... Kai!
I enjoy the video cus of the syntax and rhyme

Only Daddy Freeze is a Mad dog, menial, have bipolar disorder, attention seeking sychopat, wifeless, houseless, jobless, worthless nonentity etc.
This Pastor rugged...... ooo!
more like a criminal pastor
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by maitrelalley1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
'Be the health of my countenance' many pastors need this prayer
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by phren: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.

Kill freeze if you like , a good number of us have come to realize that you all are thieves that defraud people in God's name to get money which you use to build hospitals and schools for the rich and live luxuriously. The bigger thieves are the White guys who print and sell these silly so called "holy" books you guys use in defrauding the gullible. How will a God that created the universe all by himself need you to work for him now by collecting money from others ? Thieves.

If you think by giving these scammers your hard earned money you're supporting the "work of God". Sorry to inform you that God has finished his work of Creation. You are supporting the work of these scammers.

If you think you give to God when you give to these thieves. Sorry to announce to you that your money will end up in a bank account that can only be accessed by these thieves and their families and cronies.

Believe me, over time, whether you like it or not, a lot more Nigerians will come to their senses and realize that these religions are organized scams.
Are you normal? How much do you have that you were rubbed of?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:
I think Oyedepo is a mad dog
your father and your generation
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by genkins(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
K4daniel:

Sir, he has practised for years and still practising as a pastor. But the truth is Medicine in Nigeria can not be compared to the money you make abroad. There is money in that field bro.i love it..even in naija money dey..they may have a humble begining but when they move to having their own hospital na money.
How many doctors own private jets?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by genkins(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
We walk by faith and not eye sight. Have you seen God for you to know he exists to the point of referring to God in your post?

So who called oyedepo?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.

Kill freeze if you like , a good number of us have come to realize that you all are thieves that defraud people in God's name to get money which you use to build hospitals and schools for the rich and live luxuriously. The bigger thieves are the White guys who print and sell these silly so called "holy" books you guys use in defrauding the gullible. How will a God that created the universe all by himself need you to work for him now by collecting money from others ? Thieves.

If you think by giving these scammers your hard earned money you're supporting the "work of God". Sorry to inform you that God has finished his work of Creation. You are supporting the work of these scammers.

If you think you give to God when you give to these thieves. Sorry to announce to you that your money will end up in a bank account that can only be accessed by these thieves and their families and cronies.

Believe me, over time, whether you like it or not, a lot more Nigerians will come to their senses and realize that these religions are organized scams.
you have said nothing...foolish words from a jealous critic
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Ojady(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ifedayo Olarinde aka Freeze should be very careful. There are many ways to get your point across than resorting to direct insults. Is this how he wants his followers to address anyone they disagree with?

Not a few people agree that, What he does calls for critical thinking, is eye opening, (something critical to progress) however, why only religion, christianity to be precise? Is he afraid of the Muslims? Also, his condoning, frolicking even projecting celebrities with questionable morals is a major discredit to the objectiveness of his social punditry.

While criticizing christian religious stalwarts, he downplays the facts that there is a purpose for everything that exists or continues in a society. Men have souls, these souls, as much as we try to fill it's need with material things, social associating, it is only the immaterial that can adequately cater to it. This is perhaps why every human has a religion (a set of beliefs, practices/rituals) that aligns with what they believe - call it whatever (Christianity, Islam, Buddha, Atheism, Nature, Nudism, Rastafarian etc)

Additionally, it is only when the Government continues to fail the people massively like the Nigerian Government does, that religion offers an escape, a sense of hope; and so, for Religion to thrive like it does in Nigeria(with charlatans and opportunists) is not because of the Men of God per se but the failure of Government.

Freeze and all those who follow him mindlessly consider that, when what you do causes offence, reflects a bias mostly against certain religious leaders and apparently, your lack of a stainless moral background yourself, there should be no surprise as to all that is beginning to unfold.

Morally and speaking from a civilized sense, would he talk, mimic or ridicule his father like that? Even if you do that to your father at home and he allows you to do so, you do not take the practice outside your home and perpetrate it on others. Certain charities begin and should end at home. Or perhaps, we should go seek his father (without his father's not doing anything to us personally) and slap him around a bit for his bringing such a child without home training to the world.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Honour2: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Can you give me an evidence where Bishop Oyedepo rallied votes for Buhari, another lie from the pit of hell,everybody knows the Bishop clearly stood against voting Buhari but blind ,arrogant and ignorant Nigerians called him all sorts of names.If you can not show me a proof or evidence of the Bishop supporting Buhari,then keep quiet and hold your peace forever.Young man,has anyone told you that you are a liar ,yes you are.
SUPERPACK:
And your fathers, Adeboye and Oyedepo rallied vote for the same Buhari and his deputy. I know you will not remember because you have no brain.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Ologbojo2023: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:
I think Oyedepo is a mad dog
you must be an idiot for saying this
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by genkins(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ojady:
Ifedayo Olarinde aka Freeze should be very careful. There are many ways to get your point across than resorting to direct insults. Is this how he wants his followers to address anyone they disagree with?

Not a few people agree that, What he does calls for critical thinking, is eye opening, (something critical to progress) however, why only religion, christianity to be precise? Is he afraid of the Muslims? Also, his condoning, frolicking even projecting celebrities with questionable morals is a major discredit to the objectiveness of his social punditry.

While criticizing christian religious stalwarts, he downplays the facts that there is a purpose for everything that exists or continues in a society. Men have souls, these souls, as much as we try to fill it's need with material things, social associating, it is only the immaterial that can adequately cater to it. This is perhaps why every human has a religion (a set of beliefs, practices/rituals) that aligns with what they believe - call it whatever (Christianity, Islam, Buddha, Atheism, Nature, Nudism, Rastafarian etc)

Additionally, it is only when the Government continues to fail the people massively like the Nigerian Government does, that religion offers an escape, a sense of hope; and so, for Religion to thrive like it does in Nigeria(with charlatans and opportunists) is not because of the Men of God per se but the failure of Government.

Freeze and all those who follow him mindlessly consider that, when what you do causes offence, reflects a bias mostly against certain religious leaders and apparently, your lack of a stainless moral background yourself, there should be no surprise as to all that is beginning to unfold.

Morally and speaking from a civilized sense, would he talk, mimic or ridicule his father like that? Even if you do that to your father at home and he allows you to do so, you do not take the practice outside your home and perpetrate it on others. Certain charities begin and should end at home. Or perhaps, we should go seek his father (without his father's not doing anything to us personally) and slap him around a bit for his bringing such a child without home training to the world.
Does his father obtain money fraudulently from poor people and live a life of luxury? If your father was a thief, would u not call him out? We respect elders here that's why we are the poverty capital of the world

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
djon78:

Oyakhilome was married for over 20 years
Okotie was also married for over 20 years
How long was freeze married

Our Lord Jesus and St Paul where not married but they thought on the sanctity of marriage
They never supported divorce in there teachings

so now, it is the longevity of marriage that you are talking about, not that they are even divorced at all. i wonder if your comrades here will agree with you. whether or not they supported it, it is better to crash a marriage that is not working than stay continuously in it.
for your information, that Oyakhilome's marriage lasted 20 years does not mean they were happy all through! Listen to his wife:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2xDvtWW9Yg
she said, "i couldn't call the mom because she was down (means wasn't happy)....it is one thing to lose your identity, it is another thing to find yourself! all i can say is i thank god." she got divorced, and she thanked god for it. does this look like someone who is enjoyed her marriage? for you, it is better to remain in such a marriage, than get divorced! can't you see how dangerous your mind is? can't you see why we need the likes of daddy freeze?
The wife gave a glimpse into the kind of marriage they had when she said: "I noticed many greetings on social media wishing us a happy anniversary. I find it confusing to read comments from your close friends saying “ best couple in the world”; it sounds like a complete joke, when they know we rarely see each other. We see each other at most ten days in a year; I can’t understand their reason for making this comment, such flattery. It is confusing to me. I sometimes wonder if we are married. There is nothing more to this relationship to indicate we are married apart from a ring on my finger; the ring is another story, and our pictures are interjected because we are rarely together to take a proper picture. I feel sad that we are not together.
Oyakhilome's 'marriage' never existed. and according to the wife, she was sad;
why?
because they rarely see each other, at most 10 days in a year!
why did they see at most 10 days in a year only?
because according to the husband, one country is too small for the both of them!
she endured all these, because she had to be 'submissive' to the husband. if she is not, then she is not living according to the word of god. she was submissive to the instruction of the husband, and she was sad in her life!
did your Jesus not say that the thief came to steal and destroy, but i have come to give life, life in full? where was the life in that relationship? This is what Daddy Freeze was pointing out in Oyedepo's teaching that made Ibiyeomie and Enenche to take things up with him. and its not like all the things they said about Daddy Freeze that he is not married so cannot have anything to say about marriage, is correct when you compare it with scriptures. Was Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith, married? was Paul married? are the Popes married? yet, they taught you about marriage! in line with your standards of who a successful man is, Jesus was not successful in his day. he lived and financed his travel with donations from women. but he countered the chief priests, the 'successful' men.
anyway, this is where i took the story about Oyakhilome's marriage as told by the wife.
https://www.pastoranita.org/blog/108-happy-anniversary-to-the-best-couple-in-the-world

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Mrcool4real: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wonderful message and well delivered❤️❤️❤️
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
djon78:

Oyakhilome was married for over 20 years
Okotie was also married for over 20 years
How long was freeze married

Our Lord Jesus and St Paul where not married but they thought on the sanctity of marriage
They never supported divorce in there teachings

also, Okotie's second marriage did not last 5 years
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by SUPERPACK: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Honour2:
Can you give me an evidence where Bishop Oyedepo rallied votes for Buhari, another lie from the pit of hell,everybody knows the Bishop clearly stood against voting Buhari but blind ,arrogant and ignorant Nigerians called him all sorts of names.If you can not show me a proof or evidence of the Bishop supporting Buhari,then keep quiet and hold your peace forever.Young man,has anyone told you that you are a liar ,yes you are.
Did Adeboye support his re-election?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.