Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82373 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by grandlexuz(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2020
brexit:
People should be very careful about men of God their words affect destinies both positively and negatively

Do not criticize them because others are doing so, misfortunes have come upon some people because of their foolish utterances against men of God

Learn not to jest with divine matters, it can cause untimely death, what they see most people don't see,

A typical African Christian. None of them saw the covid coming and yet you think the see better than your village chief priest. A popular pastor in my country died after placing his hands on a covid patient and contracted the virus. Another died of diabetic coma recently. Both young vibrant men with huge following.

Early on in my Christian journey I learned to develop a personal relationship with Christ and not with any god of men. Many of them are just dubious folks making a living as pastors cos they couldn't excell in other fields and works of life. Whilst some of them have the calling I don't see how criticising their actions and inactions becomes a mortal sin. Religious slavery that is.

Only God decides when a man will leave this planet. No pastor can add or remove a minute to it. Tell your pastor to pray for Shekau to die today and if it come to pass I will worship in your church and give all my belongings as tithes.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Emmykul123(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:
I think Oyedepo is a mad dog

I don't only think but I know that you suffer from a generational curse and an utter disappoint to your world. your hoi poloidic brain is total damage and you're just another bunch of disgrace emanating from lost dogs; indeed you're not only the mad dog but a mighty he-goat pheripherally imbalanced..
#mumu
#odeGrade1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by jrusky(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2020
not4sure:

If they are doing this for Bishop what will they do for Jesus Christ that was persecuted for everyone. O ga oo

Leave persecution and face the reality this confused race bitch with no identity, fake black, fake white, fake albino bastard is being sponsored to fight the church of God.

So pls keep that your when Jesus was persecuted nonsense. Have you ever heard that bitch insulted any islamic cleric or are we not reading how they defile young children and all sorts of actrocities they commutted

This bastard is a Muslim.pretending to be christain to destroy christain faith by all means and you are here talking Jesus persecution.

Daddy bitch need to be beaten blue black I mean violently beaten that he must sustain a life threatening injury and scars to show his children for being stupid.

Pls if you dont have anything I beg you keep quiet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MrJibana: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2020
Uncle I think paul's case is extremely different and not to be compared with anyone unless the person shares such fate with Paul...

Yes, paul gave insight in marriage cause he got inspiration from God directly but Paul couldn't marry cause he was an EUNUCH.. so him getting married will just be enslaving an innocent woman so there was no need to...
maestroferddi:
No reasonable person will defend Freeze way of doing things but the whole thing is being jumbled up.

Apostle Paul who gave probable the most enduring and insightful treatise on marriage was never married, neither are Catholic priests who provide counselling on marriage while celibate...

Then Freeze cannot be Apostle Paul. Freeze is probably the only person alive dabbling into spiritual topics and issues while leading a deplorable lifestyle.

The proper thing is that Freeze should have been ignored by the pastors.

The whole issue is becoming a "vain disputation" ....using Apostle Paul's phraseology...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by lexy2014: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2020
maestroferddi:

Honestly. But if response at all, it should be done without emotions or any form of personal attacks just d way Ben akabueze made his points succintly& respectfully
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Ishilove: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2020
weyreypey:

Babes good to see you. I am happy you're well.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by sassiemyk: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2020
Angry Pastors everywhere. They defend the godfather more than they are ready to defend the most high. They defend and insult and attack anyone who attacks their means of livelihood and make their followers wise. Christ had non of those things he mentioned neither did apostle Paul. Even Pastors who are divorced do give marital advice too. They should just come out straight and talk why they are so embittered.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by starbright4real(m): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by octavian(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!!!

It’s not a curse , our people just like poverty ... it’s sad .... God bless you Daddy Freeze... Nigerians don’t deserve you one bit ..... they prefer anyone and anything that robs them of their common wealth

Until Daddy Freeze really comes out to confront the government, he should take his L in peaceful peace. Moreover, you the supporter of Daddy Freezer, when last did you donate your tithe to him since he's liberating Nigerians from poverty?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Osahonfer(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2020
OBku4:

Stop saying what u don't know.
It isn't just the normal private jet that Trump has...it's a Boeing 757 with TRUMP boldly written on it
even Christ had twelve disciples that protected him from the multitudes.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ChengHun(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Do you know how much freeze would make from YouTube Just by replying ibiyomie?.
Freeze uses the controversies to earn money. He is better ignored

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 6:35am On Sep 12, 2020
lol...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Adaora93: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2020
You and your entire generation is a bastard. Your great grand father down to you and also your generation to come is a mad dog. Idiot.
smile11s:

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by egopersonified(f): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2020
Freezer go don receive threats Taya for him dm. Nobody go sit-down watch you dey insult him papa. Even Ganjude the dollar man daughter still defend am for public

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by WilexNaija123(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:

You're the mad dog and you lack home training. Bastard. I pity your children.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Saintinoo(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2020
Aufbauh:
Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche really took his time and tactfulness to tactically knockout Daddy Freeze.

As an adult I'm even more confused right now cuz the pastor makes a whole lot of sense in all honesty.

However, i discover that people who are quick to criticize or disrespect others can hardly stomach such if the table turns.
A pastor called someone names, and all you could say is this?

How many people did Jesus call Bastard and mad dog?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by godbroda(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2020
Dr paul just scored a hattrick.
Let me hear from Daddy freeze first before commenting.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by WilexNaija123(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2020
Emmykul123:

I don't only think but I know that you suffer from a generational curse and an utter disappoint to your world. your hoi poloidic brain is total damage and you're just another bunch of disgrace emanating from lost dogs; indeed you're not only the mad dog but a mighty he-goat pheripherally imbalanced..
#mumu
#odeGrade1

I love these. Dish out more to that pig

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by TinaG(f): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2020
chuose2:
Oyedepo na Freemason

Ibiyeomie & Enenche are both Freemasons too

can you prove it?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by weyreypey: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2020
ChengHun:
Do you know how much freeze would make from YouTube Just by replying ibiyomie?.
Freeze uses the controversies to earn money. He is better ignored
The psychosocial trauma will get to him....
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nauttyprof(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2020
not4sure:

If they are doing this for Bishop what will they do for Jesus Christ that was persecuted for everyone. O ga oo

Jesus Himself spoke against the wrongs in His time on earth. Didn't you read of what he said about the Pharisees and Sadducees?

Sometimes, it is necessary to speak up so that wrongs won't prevail in the land as right. So, it is not a defence of Oyedepo but a stand for what is right.

If we even judge based on what they are doing, If someone spoke against my mother or father, would I just fold my arms and not say anything?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Osahonfer(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Saao:
be wise for once. First watch daddy freeze video where he insulted Bishop Oyedepo and come back to watch this particular video. Just as Dr. Enenche said, it's morally wrong to insult your elders and ungodly to insult as a Christian. Anytime some of you heard about men of God, your mind always go to tithes, you don't pay tithe so what is your business with tithing? We paid tithes, we are not complaining and I know too well that, you're not doing better than us in all ramifications. You need to repent before you inCure the wrath of God.
The will surely face the wrath of God....... The most annoying part of it is dat most of these blasphemers are Christians

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by weyreypey: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Osahonfer:
The will surely face the wrath of God....... The most annoying part of it is dat most of these blasphemers are Christians
Majority of them are not. Atheists groomed by seun, some intolerant Muslims and a few Christians. That's the mix here.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by SUPERPACK: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Mekudi:
Watching the video isn't a waste of data

Pastor Paul Enenche made good points, Christianity aside , freeze is mentally disabled, The Oyedepo and Adeboye he is abusing will never reply him.

Freeze hasn't been successful in life, He is preaching morals but celebrating and eating with huspuppi .

How many years will freeze live to rise up to the level of Oyedepo in terms of success. Oyedepo has touched the life of many,
how many people has freeze employed
How many times has freeze condemned the fulani and bokoharam killings
What about the increase in price of goods? Why is the bastard freeze not saying anything
Is freeze only affected by the doctrine of Oyedepo and Adeboye? He is not affected by the bad policies of our past and present political leaders?

Freeze is just an hater, haters don't prosper, haters are confused ,they don't live a happy live, they perish .

How many giveaways / palliative has freeze given to his followers during lockdown , any donations from him to government like Oyedepo and others did.

Freeze should gather his followers and establish his own tithe free church, he should he should heal the sick and break evil yolks of his church member , let him show us if he will be successful in his Church establishment.

I'm not a Christian, let's call a spade a spade freeze is a bastard, his Mom failed to raise him well.

Freeze / his brainwashed followers should tell us the areas he as been successful
Freeze we know, you who are you?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by osazee12(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2020
freeze is someone that can hardly stomach insults and criticism. His venture into pastors forte was bound to invoke some backlash.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ScotMisile: 6:41am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
Exactly, even president trump doesn't have a personal private jet, what is a man of God doing with security.... You're protecting yourself against the same people you are suppose to teach, i didn't ready Christ protecting himself against the feeding of the 5,000
Have you not heard of pastors been rough handled and man handled?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by tony9k: 6:41am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
Exactly, even president trump doesn't have a personal private jet, what is a man of God doing with security.... You're protecting yourself against the same people you are suppose to teach, i didn't ready Christ protecting himself against the feeding of the 5,000

you missed his point. he i saying that Oyedepo is not nigeria;s president so the problems are not his. he isc defending Oyedepo and you appear to be against the vpastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by jaxxy(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2020
Aufbauh:
8:21mins video on top Daddy Freeze alone... Kai!
I enjoy the video cus of the syntax and rhyme

Only Daddy Freeze is a Mad dog, menial, have bipolar disorder, attention seeking sychopat, wifeless, houseless, jobless, worthless nonentity etc.
This Pastor rugged...... ooo!

Any Pastor who talks like this Isn’t following the teachings of Christ like a pastor who knows better shud and cannot be a pastor.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by lamentor78(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2020
Please don't ever call a man of God names, the curse might not work on you today but in near future when you won't even know you are cursed , you complain about tithe and offering being collected by pastors yet they keep building mega churches and waxing stronger in their ministry can't you see that if God is not on their side their ministry should have collapsed but I pray you turn a new leave , leave pastors alone and face your government that increase fuel and electricity you make life worsen for you

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by 1solution: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2020
chuose2:
Oyedepo na Freemason

Ibiyeomie & Enenche are both Freemasons too

congratulations you have just successfully shared in freeze curse

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Dpundict: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2020
maestroferddi:
No reasonable person will defend Freeze way of doing things but the whole thing is being jumbled up.

Apostle Paul who gave probable the most enduring and insightful treatise on marriage was never married, neither are Catholic priests who provide counselling on marriage while celibate...

Then Freeze cannot be Apostle Paul. Freeze is probably the only person alive dabbling into spiritual topics and issues while leading a deplorable lifestyle.

The whole issue is becoming a "vain disputation" ....using Apostle Paul's phraseology...
Someone needs to set the records straight sometimes and even very necessary now that christianity is being threatened in Nigeria and lives are being lost on grounds of christianity in the northern part of Nigeria. He should curse boko haram and those killers of Christians up north as these pastors do and he should also send humanitarian aid to idps too so he can have a moral stance to denigrate these pastors. His rants on air and social media are very annoying really.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by SUPERPACK: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2020
cdm4live:

Tithes are not taken at gun point. It is willingly given. If you are opposed to giving tithes it is better you stock up your money in your wallet.
And when you give, the usage shouldn't be your concern. Hence you may decide to channel the tithe yourself to orphanage but then how do you monitor the usage by the orphanage home.
Yahoo boys don't take peoples money at gunpoint too. Does it make them innocent?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.