Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82378 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2020
smileclement:
Pastor Paul Enenche owner of Dynamics International Ministries Respond To Daddy Freeze

Pastor Paul Enenche calls daddy freeze Mad Dog

Watch what he said about Daddy Freeze and why he called him Mad Dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-WFj2UlXw

Arrrrrrrh

This really getting hot as the day goes by.

You know being a pastor, from another point of view doesn't guarantee foolishness or stupidity.

Just because you are following Christ doesn't mean you should act stupid when the worldly standard try to conform you. Even in the Bible there are violent people. Elijah was one of them, when the prophet of Baal try to disregard him about his God. He said after the contest who ever that win should be kill, and that was how it happened. If it's in our days people will say is wickness or its not wordly standard. daddy freeze has cause alot of havoc in the Christian understanding about certain things in the Bible. From Genesis to Revelation, not only did he did that he destroy other pastors teaching about it. People who has been preaching before he become a pastor.

So you as a pastor doesn't mean you should take Bullshits at the detriment of Am a Christian, Christ follow. I know pastor need to lay a good Godly Foundation so that others can follow. You know some people are just stupid to test, try a man of God that will lead to Altercation to see what he will do, and when he took a step showing them he's not a fool everybody will start saying rubbish

If daddg freeze never cross any pastor lane he won't be abused, like this. In a real sense he deserves this repercussions

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Capernum: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2020
Some people won't listen to simple counsels.
Pastor Paul advised daddy freeze, he also advised his gullible followers too. Don't criticise men of God.

You're complaining that pastors have private jets, yet in all sincerity, you will not mind owning one if you have enough money to buy or you're gifted.

If you ever dream of becoming as great as these men, please don't criticise them. If you think it is tithe and offering, why not look for means of getting money from people too and build your dreams? You may call your own 'fifth and giftings' instead of 'tithe and offerings'

I am not speaking for men of God o. I'm only repeating the counsels he gave his followers.

I will never criticise what I want to be like. I want to be as great as Oyedepo and Adeboye too, may be not on the pulpit, may be in some other fields of life.

I wish to own a university and employ thousands too, I wish to give palliatives too, I wish to build a community that has an uninterrupted power supply for close to 15 years. And please don't tell me that I'm looking down on myself, I am well above 30 years and I am not even smelling 1% of their greatness.

While I continue with my salary job and hope for a better tomorrow, let me not comman start criticising what I silently dream of too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by koolaid87: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2020
You're All Mad Dogs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by JorgedeToledo: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!!!

It’s not a curse , our people just like poverty ... it’s sad .... God bless you Daddy Freeze... Nigerians don’t deserve you one bit ..... they prefer anyone and anything that robs them of their common wealth

You have such a strong hatred for christianity, christians and christian clergies. It seems you derive pleasure from it.
The hatred is what gives you hope in life.
Please keep hating as it is your oxygen.
You cannot do without it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nauttyprof(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.

I doubt if you pay tithe judging from your post and I also doubt if you really read the Bible if you are a Christian.

Who robbed you of your money? Were you forced to give out your money?

The government you mentioned are the worst hired assassins killing our future right from the present. And yet, you call them to act? Isn't this sick in itself?

When you know little keep quiet and try dig deep also about these people who you claim robbed the poor because they have also helped several lives.

I am not a supporter of Tithe but Biblically, I believe it has been upgraded to giving. This is what your mentor Daddy Freeze never said. Rather, he talked nonsense by shifting giving to just the poor. Talking to create problems in the Body of Christ.

Bible gave many forms of Giving. Giving to God, Mission, the needy and even God's servant.

I will never speak bad of any man of God as we will all be judged even based on every careless talk we had. Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Saintinoo(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2020
smileclement:
Pastor Paul Enenche owner of Dynamics International Ministries Respond To Daddy Freeze

If Jesus had replied all his critics with words such as bastard and mad dog, these same people defending Eneche and co will never had been Christains today.

What moral lesson are you teaching as a pastor, will Eneche and other pastors calling DF names still go on the alter and preach forgiveness, love, peace?

What did the Bible which they preach from say about names calling, they even did that on the so called holy alter.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ziondaughter247: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2020
smileclement:

Honestly, Enenche made sense! I totally understand where he's coming from. I think Ibiyemio got too emotional and angry hence what he said came out the wrong way. Daddy Freeze is going about this his campaign the very wrong way. Honestly, he is becoming annoying. I used to listen to him when he initially started this free the sheeples movement, but he lost it at some point.

Not holding forth for pastors because I know there are so many treacherous ones among them, I have even personally had an encounter. But let there be respect in everything we do. If I'm doing something wrong and you feel the need to correct me, but you correct me with insults and pandering to my name, do you think I will want to see things from your point of view?

That topic in question that caused this whole thing, in my opinion both Oyedepo and Freeze are very right! Freeze didn't need to start doing unnecessary competition with Oyedepo. He should have just said his own. In fact according to the bible, a wife's main duty to her husband is respect, while the husband is to love his wife (ephesians 5:22-33)! Naturally if you love someone, you will also respect that person, so Freeze also quoted the part of the scriptures where it was said 'submit to each other(ephesians 5:21)' , which is actually where the text begins. I didn't watch the Oyedepo video that start all these, but from all indications Oyedepo didn't mention anything about husbands loving their wives and also submitting to each other. Both go hand in hand! The wife respecting her husband and the husband loving his wife go hand in hand, you cannot separate them!

Anyways I know this text is too long, but Freeze mustn't react to every damn thing! Honestly, he can be very disrespectful and condescending when doing it. Christians learn to know God for yourself and study the bible and ask God for guidance, there are so many wolves out there. Unfortunately, for many so called Christians, reading is a big problem. They never open their bibles except what their pastors tell them, which is also prone to error because pastors are human too.

BTW, I have a lot of respect for Enenche and his very amiable wife! One way I personally use to weigh pastors(I know this may sound worldly) is what the person would have turned out to be if he wasn't pastoring. Enenche and his wife are both medical doctors. They could have also had a very good and comfortable life without stress if they were not pastors. Olukoya of MFM is a first class graduate and even studied up to PHD level, he could have stayed back abroad and become one big academic or scientist, but he didn't. Adeboye was a lecturer of mathematics. So these men would have had a very comfortable and stress free life, if they hadn't taken up pastoring. So this makes me believe they were truly called.

Sorry for the long text�

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Capernum: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2020
MrJibana:
Uncle I think paul's case is extremely different and not to be compared with anyone unless the person shares such fate with Paul...

Yes, paul gave insight in marriage cause he got inspiration from God directly but Paul couldn't marry cause he was an EUNUCH.. so him getting married will just be enslaving an innocent woman so there was no need to...

Paul, an eunuch You must be sick unless you don't not what an eunuch is. If you don't know, I forgive you.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Greatest100(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.
Go and start your own church then if you are so interested in the tithes. Rubbish coming out from your stinking mouth

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by vicrot20: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2020
What will a Christi like response look like bros
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Keep shut.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Meti99(m): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:

You are irresponsible
How much money from the poor can do things you see these men do..
It's better you keep quiet and be mistaken for a wise than for you to open your mouth and clear all doubt

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Essence20(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2020
agabusta:

I really do not know why they are dignifying him with a response.

Invariably, they are making him more popular and giving him the publicity he craves.

They are also setting up themselves for more tongue lashing and the urge for further counter replies, which leads to multitudes of words.

Should he be allowed to have a free rein thereby injuring some weak minds who pay attention to him?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by vicrot20: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2020
Freeze that can't stand any of these men from the scratch of their lives is here criticizing. He should be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nyanabo2: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:
I think Oyedepo is a mad dog
A mad dog just barked. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2020
Is04970:
This is an overkill.
Daddy Freeze messed up badly.
Imagine a divorcee lecturing man that has been married for close to 40 years about marriage!
lol...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by weyreypey: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2020
vicrot20:
What will a Christi like response look like bros
Ananias and Sapphira.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Parisian:
Lol, that's why I love TB Joshua, if you like insult him from now till Christ comes, he has no response for you.

Since the beginning of his ministry over 30years ago he has never responded to critics, he won't even waste his time on you.
Keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by brainhgeek(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Dear.poster, he is not the owner of dynamics international church, he is rather General overseer of Dunamis International Church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CutieMya(f): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Haaaa...May God forgive you sha
smile11s:
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2020
maestroferddi:
No reasonable person will defend Freeze way of doing things but the whole thing is being jumbled up.

Apostle Paul who gave probable the most enduring and insightful treatise on marriage was never married, neither are Catholic priests who provide counselling on marriage while celibate...

Then Freeze cannot be Apostle Paul. Freeze is probably the only person alive dabbling into spiritual topics and issues while leading a deplorable lifestyle.

The proper thing is that Freeze should have been ignored by the pastors.

The whole issue is becoming a "vain disputation" ....using Apostle Paul's phraseology...
Was Paul cohabiting? and with a divorce who knows about marriage.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Capernum: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2020
If you have studied Oyedepo very well, you will know that even if he's not in ministry, he will still be very great and rich. Greatness is just in him. So this is not about church or tithes.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by agbajor27: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Freeze should channel his attention to the bad govt ,he should leave church of Christ alone. ewu bastad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by SUPERPACK: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2020
josh005:

Yes, at least the names you mentioned never got married. But, coming from one in a broken marriage?? Lol, that's laughable.
Going by your logic pastor Chris is not fit to preach as a pastor since he is a divorcee too.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
people fighting for people who are already made, the don't even know them sef.
Like Buhari?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by autonomous22: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:

You have a father?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Elnino4ladies:

Is your mumu pastor Chris not a divorcee??
Which of them? Chris?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nyanabo2: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:

Its best you don't come online and display your ignorance for the world to see.

Were you forced at gun point to part away with your tithe and offering ? its your type that put 5 naira in church and comes online to wail 'the church is robbing us'

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by nBag(m): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2020
chuose2:
Oyedepo na Freemason
Ibiyeomie & Enenche are both Freemasons too
and you think you have made sense by this? nawa for ppl o
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by belovedaja(m): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2020
I like this response

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2020
mu2sa2:
Both pastor Emeneche and Daddy Freeze are men of god and anointed, according to Christians. So, both of them are under the guidance of holy something.
Who told you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.