Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 (18852 Views)

Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina / Osinbajo To Monitor Implementation Of ₦2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by emaxjey(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2020
haha.. Haba .. these guys now tell l!es with reckless abandon ..
what do they even take us for sef.. mtheeeww...

biko my signature is saying something jare ..
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Lamasta(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Cmanforall:

Who got this package
Nigerians of cos according to government
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by 10kgod(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2020
shiki:

the next thing you will hear is that, we transfer the money to the poorest

Yes oooo.

modified: not 40million... it's 400million
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by greenguy: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2020
Money wey miss, na stimulus package be him name.

Damn, these guys are balling hard. 2.3Trillion, where, how
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by professore(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Referring to Nigeria’s experience with the COVID-19 pandemic, Prof. Osinbajo said, “indeed, one thing that has become clear from our experiences of the last few months is the need for a vibrant and successful AfCFTA.

“The pandemic has exposed our dependence on commodity exports to other parts of the world and on the import of manufactured goods from them.

“As at 2017, intra-Africa trade in goods was $135 billion, which was just about 15% of Africa’s total trade. This is in sharp contrast to trade in other regions, which is as high as 70% in the European Union and 60% in Asia.

“The imposition of export bans, including on food items by some countries and the disruption of global supply chains at the height of the pandemic, showed just how exposed and vulnerable African countries are because of limited productive capacity and a lack of regional value chains.” important highlights
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by marsman: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2020
Babastrong:
My heart is bleeding. I have been pushed against wall.
i need some to teach me "programing", "hacking", "forex trading" "coding and decoding"
It will take you 600yrs to learn hacking alone. grin
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by CEOwatazs: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Ab0bi:
I stopped reading when I saw >>The stimulus package the bullhari govt provided are;
Increase in VAT.
Increase in fuel price.
Increase in PHCN tariff.
Naira has lost its value.
Increase in corruption.
Insecurity at it high.
Bad governance.
Election rigging and many other evil vices u can think of.
Any other stimulus package is a SHAM!!

Avoid anyone who can look u in the eyes and confidently say that Nigeria got better under Buhari.

Please don't say that, in as much as I hate everything going on in this government; I think the fact shouldn't be leverage with "our ignorance" on somethings.

I read through the comment section and some are in doubt in respect to the money mentioned here. I'm note here to say the said money was released dou.

I stay here in the North and I can confidently say that the "people" that benefited from this stimulus money are some few individuals from the North.

I know of people who received money ranging from 250,000 naira to 10million naira. (Illegally, when I say illegally; I mean through the back doors by door by those who knew about the programme aimed at the distribution of the stimulus).

Mind you this is no joke.

You might ask why I was unable to get that;?

At first I thought it was all scam because one have to pay a token to be registered and so I dead the whole idea. Not untill I a close friend of mind received 500,000 Covid 19 aid.

The bottom line is we all are scam.

May God help us in this country
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Kubernetes: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2020
2.3 trillion shared?
My God!!
Imagine if that money was put into infrastructure like Refinery,Ajaokuta or power sector.I can imagine the multiplier effect it will have in our economy

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Temptee101(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2020
azmanaty02:
Audio 2.3trillion

This short devil vp will also partake in the 600years suffering + his generations. Useless lying short pastor

What you expect from a VP that has taken over the job of the minister of information.

Once in a while, the slave is pushed out by yusuf to speak to their hypnotized zombies.
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Kizyte(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Lamasta:

Continue learning it....
But really, Ab0bi was right about you... You joined Nairaland since 2011, you suppose don get sense by now. It's not an insult bro, it's an advice.
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Lamasta(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kizyte:
But really, Ab0bi was right about you... You joined Nairaland since 2011, you suppose don get sense by now. It's not an insult bro, it's an advice.
He did not insult me as far as am concerned cos if you hand out money to a beggar and the beggar did not accept it who does the money belong to? your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Vulcan24(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brother! These are times I taya for this man
Despite his good intentions, making such statements should well be from feedbacks and impact assessment

Who u give stimulus this man
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Babastrong(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
No problem, i have 1600yrs to spend on the surface of earth.
minus my age, minus 600yrs. I still have 970yrs to enjoy. I believe by then you'll have become dust.
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Cmanforall: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lamasta:

Nigerians of cos according to government
grin grin grin

They would have used banks and bvn to make the transfers...
I know no one that got it though

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lamasta:

Must You insult the person of the VP before you pass your message accross

Did you get the message
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Bluntemperor: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Aufbauh:
They better wire our share of this money into individual account instead of using another government platform cheesy. Then one head of such MDAs will divert 80% of the money.

Our VP Osinbajo,you know we love you.
please,don't collect this write-up but you should give it to Humanitarian-Minister,who claimed she was in all the Regions in Nigeria to personally distribute this Covid-19 Palliatives-a big lie.We are still waiting for its collection.Did you say Trillions,eh,na wao!
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Goldencheese(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
emassflourish:

I'm going to the Moon to stay..

Moon ke? grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by freshwaters: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Docs Legal.

Docs Legal was deliberately built to meet your legal docs needs. Just a click away, you can access custom made documents of various kind.

Real Estate docs such as Deed of Assignment, Power of Attorney, etc.

Business documents such as Partnership Agreement, Non Disclosure Agreement, employment contract, MOU etc.,

Affidavits, such as affidavit of loss, change of name etc.,

Letters and more.

Docs Legal is as easy as ABC. You fill out the simple online form, our team work on it and send to your email. For documents that require notarization, or commissioner of oath stamp, the team prepares that and send to you by courier, anywhere in Nigeria.

Save this link, https://businesslegal.ng/docs-legal/ you never know when you would need it.

https://businesslegal.ng/docs-legal/

To save on home screen, click on "Add Business Legal to Home Screen" and it will turn to an app on your phone home screen.
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by enomakos(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
really i did not receieved even #1 of this money ,am i not a nigerian again?
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by TruthinAction: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
The stimulus package was released to be shared. Prove me wrong by sending screenshots of your package on this forum. You won't hear anything about it after this time.
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Olusegunoladayo: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
If truely that stimulus package was real which I know it was never real. I'm highly disappointed in our VP comments he is from Ogun state I leaved in Ogun state let him come and list 10 people that take part of this package in Ogun state, pls stop deceiving people remember the judgement day u all will give account, I submitted everything about me spirit body and soul for u guys to get there , I lost all I have too but God will judge
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Scose0147(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
I hate this osinbajo with passion... the most stupid politician Nigeria ever had as VP
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Olusegunoladayo: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Even the trader money criminally established was a scam, as much as I love the set of people before they get to power this is the worst change we ever envisaged, I have personally chatted u Mr VP and got reply with no positive response only that "u will get back to me over 8 month , now we need great and better change and we will fight for our right ,Awolowo ur in-law did his best u all went to Free schools but now making education difficult than gold God will judge u all and ur families
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Olusegunoladayo: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Many year back it was Ghana must go in Nigeria but over 35 years ago now its now Nigeria's must leave Ghana, what a shame
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by favor914: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
GoodofNaija:
APC Abracadabra stimulus to activate zombies grin
Just like you rose up early to start gooning, I hope you have woken up your colleagues?
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by favor914: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Olusegunoladayo:
Many year back it was Ghana must go in Nigeria but over 35 years ago now its now Nigeria's must leave Ghana, what a shame
Ghana’s economy will collapse, Let’s be precise, it is Ipob must leave Ghana, Dangote has Family in Ghana since his grandparents (Dantata) era, nobody is telling them to leave Ghana. GTBank & Access Banks are amongst the strongest in Ghana, no one is telling them to leave.
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by favor914: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ab0bi:
I stopped reading when I saw >>The stimulus package the bullhari govt provided are;
Increase in VAT.
Increase in fuel price.
Increase in PHCN tariff.
Naira has lost its value.
Increase in corruption.
Insecurity at it high.
Bad governance.
Election rigging and many other evil vices u can think of.
Any other stimulus package is a SHAM!!

Avoid anyone who can look u in the eyes and confidently say that Nigeria got better under Buhari.
It won’t get better for everyone, but it got better for me & a few others, whether Buhari, or not, it will only get better, Government, Federal, State, or Local Government hasn’t done anything for me financially, except for bursaries in Federal University, I’m not an Almijiri & I don’t expect them to pick me out of 180 million Nigerians, and do jack for me, keep waiting for President Buhari to come and prosper you from the bunch, Lazy misconstrued minded Ipob Almijiris.
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by masui(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
marsman:

It will take you 600yrs to learn hacking alone. grin

You wicked cheesy grin

Abeg no do oo
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by favor914: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ab0bi:
When a stup*d govt is elected in a democratic country, the best thing about this is that you learn the number of stup*d ppl in that country.
Are Americans stupid for voting Donald Trump? Majority votes win in elections (electoral collage), minority voices like you who purport to make the loudest noise like (Black lives Matter) have no say, a weak dog bark, and an even weaker bite.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by favor914: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Scose0147:
I hate this osinbajo with passion... the most stupid politician Nigeria ever had as VP
Go and take your High Blood Pressure medication, before you quench before your Monday morning appointment with your physician? Maybe you forgot clueless Jonathan Ebele & Namadi Sambo occupied that revered sit of Vice President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Torture2020: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Very stupid thing to say! Ghana’s economy will collapse? Let nigerians leave Ghana and let’s see if the Ghana economy will collapse. Nigerians always feeling important where they are irrelevant.

Do you know the number of non-Nigerians banks in Ghana today? Nobody will even notice it if nigerians leave Ghana today. Arrant rubbish!

favor914:
Ghana’s economy will collapse, Let’s be precise, it is Ipob must leave Ghana, Dangote has Family in Ghana since his grandparents (Dantata) era, nobody is telling them to leave Ghana. GTBank & Access Banks are amongst the strongest in Ghana, no one is telling them to leave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Why Buhari Is Determined That APC Wins Ondo Guber Poll / President Buhari Addressing OIC Member States On How To Fight Terrorism (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.