Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 (18860 Views)

Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina / Osinbajo To Monitor Implementation Of ₦2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by earnit3: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
hmmm
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by powerblaze(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pls if you have collected your stimulus cheque, raise your hand.. seems I'm on the wrong queue
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Lamasta(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
favor914:
It won’t get better for everyone, but it got better for me & a few others, whether Buhari, or not, it will only get better, Government, Federal, State, or Local Government hasn’t done anything for me financially, except for bursaries in Federal University, I’m not an Almijiri & I don’t expect them to pick me out of 180 million Nigerians, and do jack for me, keep waiting for President Buhari to come and prosper you from the bunch, Lazy misconstrued minded Ipob Almijiris.
The young man you quoted is frustrated and also full of hate grin
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by cochexky: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Obviously, the announcer doesn't even know what the money is meant for, he is just reading the script they gave him.

To all the Buharist... Make una lick my eyes.. That thing way una the find for old woman nyash una done see am...
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Funkybabee(f): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
usele$s ppl... make them pay ham quick to print my project and seminar je
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by Largogogo: 6:14am On Sep 13, 2020
hmmm...... sad
Re: Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 by justfortoday: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Stimulus package only available to northerners or which?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today. / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.