Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,378 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari (40509 Views)

How I Lost 4 Cows To Angry Farmer, Herder Tells Court / Angry Farmer Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen Out Of His Farm / White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by michoim(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2020
Angry camouflaged IPOB threatens...
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Goalnaldo(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2020
I hope this man knows that his life will be under threat with this his statement. This is not whether buhari deserve it or not. This is clearly a threat to someone's life.

1 Like

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Fourwinds: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2020
alezzy13:
Pls let's be guided in our utterances
nonsense...does it seems to you the government has the masses at heart... He shouldn't expect good utterances. Newton's third law of motion states "Action and Reaction are equal but opposite in direction " end of quote.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by nedekid: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I have a retired benue Zombie in my neighborhood who is frustrated with this government.The foolish boy voted Buhari once and almost did the second time.

Him eye don clear, he no longer argues about Buhari.Shame.
These days he can't even pay for his own beer.Mpama
One calaba guy nko, from 2 suvs, na legedis Benz. To chop na wahala. Skin don dry. That guy fit fight you ontop Sai baba matter before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by MoIbrahim: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
In 2015 a lot of us warned everybody including the zombies on the danger of voting this calamity but a lot of unrepentant zombies refused to listen, infact I remember some zombies calling us names, some in even dive into tribalism today everybody can now see for themselves. when buhari finishes with Nigeria even the army will be paying Boko Haram to protect them. As for looting he'll soon loot Nigeria out of the map of the world & sell us to China through borrowing.

Jonathan and his crowd were way off course and had to go. So kicking him out was not the mistake. The mistake was accepting Buhari as the replacement.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Fourwinds: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Think9ja:
They are laughing and cheering him now.
If DSS or police arrests him invites him, same set of people will start wailing.

A threat to someone's life is a criminal offence, especially the number one citizen
zoneB
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by newisd75: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2020
Slimtuns:
Lol you people haven't seen chonchin, we've still got like 3yrs more to deal with this old clueless simp.. Just this morning when I was going for Subuhi, I heard some people discussing about the proposed hike on bread prices, one woman that used to be a hardcore follower of APC said she regretted taking sides with those losers, the other person said to her, did you think of this when you were collecting 2 cups of rice during campaign? Now ain't the time for regret, may God make it easy for us even if it seems uneasy.. This country is fugged mehn! cry
d don't even need 2 wait till 2023, those in edo & ondo can act by not voting 4 any apc members, 4 d comming election, which will send a clear message 2 this buhari fg. nigerians next time should b careful in voting apc senators from d north

1 Like

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Fourwinds: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2020
Kubernetes:

But have you noticed that,lts the northern Islamic clerics,commoners etc that have been coming out in the last two weeks to confront and condemn the president.Even the labour and all the pressure groups have remained in their shell.
Sadist
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Perfecttouchade: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2020
grin beat am wella
Charmingrascal:
Many people will shoot Buhari if they have the opportunity.

As for me I won't shoot him but I will beat the hell out of him and knock him out if I have the opportunity to.

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by simpleseyi: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Goldencheese:
The anger of the people is raging but Buhari is still praising himself about the good things his government has done. This means he is totally disconnected from the people he claims to be leading. What a tragedy!

Even we Buharists too don tire.

1 Like

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Nonswa(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2020
lamentor78:
All of us brought Buhari upon ourselves, some idiots will be saying we warn you, you stay at home on election day as if it doesn't concern you, those that didn't vote also brought Buhari to government
See dis 1, when majority of you choose not to have sense what am I going to the poll to do? When I know clearly majority carries the vote...
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Okoroawusa: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2020
ezechi24:

The highest stupidity is when you are eating sand and you pretend as if it is rice.....foooollll in double standard.
Enwerom your time. Mu nwe your time I will let you know.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Goldencheese(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2020
Omo, everybody don tire for the man, Nigerians in both North and South
simpleseyi:

Even we Buharists too don tire.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by lichocho(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
In 2015 a lot of us warned everybody including the zombies on the danger of voting this calamity but a lot of unrepentant zombies refused to listen, infact I remember some zombies calling us names, some in even dive into tribalism today everybody can now see for themselves. when buhari finishes with Nigeria even the army will be paying Boko Haram to protect them. As for looting he'll soon loot Nigeria out of the map of the world & sell us to China through borrowing.
na Jonathan put una for dis mess..
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Autotech312(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2020
lamentor78:
All of us brought Buhari upon ourselves, some idiots will be saying we warn you, you stay at home on election day as if it doesn't concern you, those that didn't vote also brought Buhari to government

Fact.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by gungab(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2020
Secret Service will not take this lightly
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by armadeo(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Will his speech stop Nigerians from Voting the blindly out of tribal interest

Soon , Petrol will be increased to #230 per liter , then we will know how good this government has favoured the masses..,

I actually expect 250 per litre then na die e go be.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by 2016v2017: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Taiwojon(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2020
grin

bubu ooooo

well trust and put your hope in God not in any man!!!!

I guess he also shouted sai baba in 2019 and 2015, but if not
God will reward bubu of all the evil he has done to this country through his herdsmen and bad policies unless buhari repent.

anyway a life that has not repent from his/her sins linger and dwell in bitterness until he meet Jesus and repent.

today is a day of salvation
Jesus save
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Grandmeister(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Jonathan and his crowd were way off course and had to go. So kicking him out was not the mistake. The mistake was accepting Buhari as the replacement.
The mistake was choosing between the lesser evil..Jonathan or buhari you had to make a choice, no in between. You know deep down that Jonathan was the lesser evil.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by nkwuocha1: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2020
nedekid:

One calaba guy nko, from 2 suvs, na legedis Benz. To chop na wahala. Skin don dry. That guy fit fight you ontop Sai baba matter before.

Hehehe,this days every dey pay for him drink oooo for beer parlour.Na the sai babarians dey drink pass wetin them no fit pay.

1 Like

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Slimtuns(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2020
newisd75:

d don't even need 2 wait till 2023, those in edo & ondo can act by not voting 4 any apc members, 4 d comming election, which will send a clear message 2 this buhari fg. nigerians next time should b careful in voting apc senators from d north

You're absolutely on point. It just baffles me how some miserable individuals still hail and commend him and his administration!
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Thank God Say Na Him Own Brother Dey Talk Am grin
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by surgical: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
what would be left for ECOWAS,where he is borrowing rice,beans and corn,how will they recover their grains,or are you not aware your government is also borrowing food after claiming self sufficiency in rice production as a gain of border closure.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2020
grin grin ; grin
Nawaooo, sai Baba no get respect again ooo, even in this own state, chiii people they paraooo.

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2020
This one go sleep DSS office e sure
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by daniwise(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=nkwuocha1 post=93832976]

I have a retired benue Zombie in my neighborhood who is frustrated with this government.The foolish boy voted Buhari once and almost did the second time.

Him eye don clear, he no longer argues about Buhari.Shame.
These days he can't even pay for his own beer.Mpama

Na God catch am.No make the mistake of giving him beer cos I nor go take am lightly with u aswear.I thank God say man still dey ball steady.I suppose nack u like 3 biggie if to say u dey around bro

2 Likes

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2020
proeast:
grin grin grin grin
Local man cannot can anymore.

Well, in 2015, I not only campaigned hysterically against this plague, I also endured some inconveniences in the process and equally voted against it on election day.

Same process repeated itself in 2019, but unfortunately, we the sane and reasonable Nigerians were outnumbered by the illiterates, the tribalists, the sadists and the fatalists who where bent on self destruction. We saw some of them walking from Kano to Lagos and Maiduguiri to Abuja for Buhari. shocked Some even bathed in the gutter for Buhari shocked And so many other stupid stunts.

If they claim to have been decieved in 2015, then what about 2019??

If the middle class can be having it this tough, then I wonder how those regions with 87% poverty rate and average of 12 children per household are surviving.

I don't feel any pity for them because they brought this calamity upon themselves. My happiness is that before we that warned against this plague will be hit hard, millions of those that brought us here in the first place will be in hell, sorry they're in hell already albeit figuratively grin grin grin grin

Sai barbarians grin grin grin
what a write-up!!!

1 Like

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2020
armadeo:

I actually expect 250 per litre then na die e go be.

It won't be easy but Nigerians are always united when it comes to suffering and smiling .....
Am happy Buhari and his supporters have seen how good Goodluck government was and how they can't meet up to that standard with their promises
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2020
Tomorrow's headline would be DSS arrest farmer who...
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by chiedonedoor(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2020
We all saw it coming, yet some still voted.though,we all have choice.
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Christ is coming soon. Repentance is needed.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by jayaim: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Are u guys surprised buhari the confused illiterate is synonymous with hardship. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) / Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) / Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.