Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari (40563 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Angry Farmer Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen Out Of His Farm / White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2020
They will send bandits and herds men to go on a killing spree in that man's village now.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Arewa24: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2020
I will shoot u down is the new English in town now grin angry grin
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by toye440: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
That farmer will be hunted down, Twitter handler also. I trust this junta but if na Fulani Terrorists, lai lai cool
Dss already warming up. una never see shit, shey una dey shout sai baba up and down tor buhari must rule islamically.

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2020
nedekid:

One calaba guy nko, from 2 suvs, na legedis Benz. To chop na wahala. Skin don dry. That guy fit fight you ontop Sai baba matter before.
thank God we are all alive to witness

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by walozanga(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Nbotee:

So the ones dat herdsmen have been ravaging their farms are not farmers abi? They ones dat cant go to their farms for fear of attacks are enjoying as well abi? Some of U shld apply sense wen commenting

U get time to reply the idiot
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Josephamos382: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by MajohBankz: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2020
Nigeria turnioniown and everyone is angry oniown
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2020
Susu888:
Na lie! Hin no be farmer, na jobless hunter.
No one in naija enjoys this regime like farmers , as for his threat (baki shi ke yanka wuya) make dss catch am.

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, just shut up!

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2020
Goldencheese:
The anger of the people is raging but Buhari is still praising himself about the good things his government has done. This means he is totally disconnected from the people he claims to be leading. What a tragedy!

When I hear people say that northerners still like Buhari, it makes me laugh. Northerners are not so into social media, that's why we assume they don't criticize Buhari.

Come to the north and hear what they actually think about Buhari's government & how they feel, and you'll be amazed.

Nobody likes Buhari, not southerners and definitely not northerners.

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Exodora: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2020
This guy should please do us a fovour by killing him already. We will all help his ministry.

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by shaw2(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2020
Lie lie
You will still vote him in, in as much as he is Muslim and northerner.
After wailing go back to ur farm and let herders feast on ur farm.
Region that love and cherish poverty and backwardness.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2020
They said even if he provided Nepa bill as certificate they will vote for him.{quote author=BUHARImyDOG post=93830253]
In 2015 a lot of us warned everybody including the zombies on the danger of voting this calamity but a lot of unrepentant zombies refused to listen, infact I remember some zombies calling us names, some in even dive into tribalism today everybody can now see for themselves. when buhari finishes with Nigeria even the army will be paying Boko Haram to protect them. As for looting he'll soon loot Nigeria out of the map of the world & sell us to China through borrowing.
[/quote]

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by EdiskyHarry: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2020
DSS over to you.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2020
If only ibb had done the needful in 1984, Nig would have been rid of this nuisance!

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by madridsta007(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2020

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by madridsta007(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2020
DapperGuy:

When I hear people say that northerners still like Buhari, it makes me laugh. Northerners are not so into social media, that's why we assume they don't criticize Buhari.

Come to the north and hear what they actually think about Buhari's government & how they feel, and you'll be amazed.

We Yorubas do.
Sai Baba!
Sai Osinbajo!
Sai Tinubu!
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Nerosoft19(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2020
He looks like someone that would have voted SaiBaba in 2015, he should enjoy the next level change
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Cmanforall: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Goldencheese:
The anger of the people is raging but Buhari is still praising himself about the good things his government has done. This means he is totally disconnected from the people he claims to be leading. What a tragedy!
Maybe what this guy said might be in the minds of many... including those starving in his government.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by MoIbrahim: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Grandmeister:

The mistake was choosing between the lesser evil..Jonathan or buhari you had to make a choice, no in between. You know deep down that Jonathan was the lesser evil.
Guy there is no lesser evil here. The entire country was upside down and the entire country, except a few, needed a way out. Now benefit of a poor hindsight makes us think we shoulf have left Jonathan. After 2023, someone thinking this same way might come to say Buhari was the lesser evil. Nothing like that, Bro. Evil na evil, and it must go and be properly replaced.
Nigerians have earn how to kick out a nonperformer. What they are trying to learn now is how to get a good replacement.

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Vulcan24(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Free soul, they will find him but the radical group would be on the lookout for him too.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by kafeii123: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheChameleon:
DSS would arrest him in record time....

Solve Nigeria's security issues....for where?

you dont understand DSS...they wont arrest this one....
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by jemedo: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
alezzy13:
Pls let's be guided in our utterances

Why.......
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Grandmeister(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Guy there is no lesser evil here. The entire country was upside down and the entire country, except a few, needed a way out. Now benefit of a poor hindsight makes us think we shoulf have left Jonathan. After 2023, someone thinking this same way might come to say Buhari was the lesser evil. Nothing like that, Bro. Evil na evil, and it must go and be properly replaced.
Nigerians have earn how to kick out a nonperformer. What they are trying to learn now is how to get a good replacement.
Yet they couldn’t kick out buhari in 2019..what about ikpeazu? Yahaya bello? Nigerians haven’t learnt shyt!
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Goldencheese(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
You are very right.

DapperGuy:

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Goldencheese(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
simpleseyi:

Even we Buharists too don tire.

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Emyogalanya: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
Even Buhari has failed north
Do not allow this northern guys to fool you forever. Conduct an election this afternoon and buhari will still win the northern votes. The ploy is this , as buhari's term winds up , they will start coming up with such gimmicks to demarket him . To what end? So they can forward another northerner , through any means and in your bid to get rid of buhari you will still fall into the hands of another northern guy. Or at most an el rufai vp. I hope all the statements from almost all northern groups/stakeholders should make you know the game plan. As they have said any party that does not have a northern candidate is on its own and that zoning can go to hell. I'm not a prophet, but mark my words this is what will play out. All this Igbo presidency thing will still be moved till 2027 for peace to reign and nothing will happen mark it
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by nkwuocha1: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=daniwise post=93837884][/quote]

O boy every don lock up..Every dey pay him own drink personally.Bar man/woman dey count my falls give me my bills,I pay stand up and move.Na during Jonathan's time despite his weaknesses boys dey fall bottles anyhow,now make every pay him drink.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by daniwise(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
nkwuocha1:

O boy every don lock up..Every dey pay him own drink personally.Bar man/woman dey count my falls give me my bills,I pay stand up and move.Na during Jonathan's time despite his weaknesses boys dey fall bottles anyhow,now make every pay him drink.

Naso e suppose dey be.no more father Christmas for now.all men for themselves

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by tunjijones(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Think9ja:
They are laughing and cheering him now.
If DSS or police arrests him invites him, same set of people will start wailing.

A threat to someone's life is a criminal offence, especially the number one citizen

Bros u no get sense. Sorry to say though.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Salvador1: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Next time they should heed to the voice from the east when it says do not vote this kind of men.

And the voice from the east will still come again and tell them the kind of men they should not vote. This question is will they listen?
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Revolution will start from the north !

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by favor914: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
In 2015 a lot of us warned everybody including the zombies on the danger of voting this calamity but a lot of unrepentant zombies refused to listen, infact I remember some zombies calling us names, some in even dive into tribalism today everybody can now see for themselves. when buhari finishes with Nigeria even the army will be paying Boko Haram to protect them. As for looting he'll soon loot Nigeria out of the map of the world & sell us to China through borrowing.
Failure Keep wailing, Lazy Hippopotamus.

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds / Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence