Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lady Gives Detail Of What Happened Between Her,greenwood And Foden In Hotel. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lady Gives Detail Of What Happened Between Her,greenwood And Foden In Hotel. (690 Views)

Very Distressing Transcription Of Audio Btw Greenwood And Girlfriend(Graphic) / Olufunke Ogunsuyi Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) / Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gives Detail Of What Happened Between Her,greenwood And Foden In Hotel. by Kennalexis(m): 2:55am On Sep 12, 2020
In an interview with Mail online, Lara Clausen an Icelandic student has detailed how she and her cousin Nadia Sif Lindal got involved in the scandal with the England duo Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood at the Three Lions team hotel last weekend.

Recall that last weekend,Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood were axed by the England boss Gareth South gate and were disgracefully sent home after breaking corona virus rule by inviting ladies into their hotel room, such an action which also attracted a fine of £1360 for corona virus regulation in Ireland.In the interview with Mail online, Lara Clausen explained in details how she and her cousin Nadia Sif Linda had already booked rooms at the hotel before they were joined by the England duo, after her cousin Nadia met Greenwood on a dating app. She said

"I had initially dropped off my cousin before returning, when a player called Phil asked Nadia if she had a friend. I asked on the phone who this guy was and he got offended that i didn't know him."
She continued

“I got his name and looked at his picture on Instagram to see what he looked like. Then I agreed to come back to the hotel."

“Phil had told me he would pay me back, but he didn't. I got room 700 on the seventh floor, and Nadia was 702. The boys were on the third floor.

Click on the link below to continue reading.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=8f6fb747ba6731767d622bf30cfa2819&news_entry_id=s4783f6f9200912en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_c312110f-13f5-411b-9479-03e250d9ef98&from=news
Re: Lady Gives Detail Of What Happened Between Her,greenwood And Foden In Hotel. by solmusdesigns: 3:38am On Sep 12, 2020
The way girls loose their minds for rich celebrity guys is strange

Imagine her calling her cousin to join them and also paying for an hotel just for a stranger you met on a dating app to bang you because he is a famous footballer

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Detail Of What Happened Between Her,greenwood And Foden In Hotel. by ObaOfUyo: 4:39am On Sep 12, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
The way girls loose their minds for rich celebrity guys is strange

Imagine her calling her cousin to join the all thing and also paying for an hotel just for a stranger you met on a dating app to bang you because he is a famous footballer
[/s]
If you were a girl you would do worse things than this so shhhh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Detail Of What Happened Between Her,greenwood And Foden In Hotel. by unclemaths(m): 4:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Click on the link below to continue reading.

I am coming..

(1) (Reply)

Bolt: ‘why Ronaldo Is Better Than Messi’ / The World's Ten Highest Paid Athletes / Sure Fix Match On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.