Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,470 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound (777 Views)

Snakes In My Compound / This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2020
This morning, we woke up to see that a snake looking similar to black Mamba was killed by our guard dogs. Great job to the lovely dogs. OP that doesn't joke with snakes move to front page o.

Re: The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by Akhigbeblog(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2020
Lala
Re: The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by Orestino(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by uniqueboi1(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2020
The dogs dae form gallant. grin grin

Open the mouth of the snake to certify if it is actually a black mamba. No come dae give us incomplete information.

1 Like

Re: The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2020
Wow grin
Re: The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by longetivity(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2020
ugly snake
Re: The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by Kriss216: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Dogs worth having, no be all these Ekukes wey my neighbor take full compound. Na only to shit and sleep dem sabi. My God will judge them.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2020
Lalasticlala please come do justice... Healthy looking K9's
Re: The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by adajoe555: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2020
lala don't like small snakes cheesy

kudos brave dog
Re: The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by Toosure70: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
I no know say Na snake dey bear that name, I think say Na another terrorist the catch and killed o.
Re: The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by lalasticlala(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound by Jqtyfx(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

#endsars See The Coalition Symbol Projected Over alleged Tinubu Hotel / ALGON-IMC Extols Buhari’s Approval Of Community Policing Take Off / Intervene, Hasten MACBAN Elections, Concerned Members Beg Sultan, Bot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.